Writings of the Heart

my fire fighter,

it's a strange feeling to live for the past few days with a very sensitive-combustible-feeling. I guess that's the reason why i feel hot since yesterday! :lol: We stick to the original plan, so i'll be out in a few minutes.

Anyway, there is actually moral in the story, hon. That's when you learn to deal with what is given to you. :) when you finally accepted that things happens for a purpose. that mule, counted the dust as a blessing, that's his way to get out. it's the same analogy of counting what you have, not the things that you don't have. i have you, you have me. our commitment to love will be much stronger if we only take it that way. the farmers and the dusts will always be there, or might be there already in any sense. i guess that's the reason why i've been too flammable lately! :lol: Don't worry, i guess what i am right now, reflects what i've become lately, so i am hoping it's the final stage! :lol:

there's only one thing i wish, hon.. and i really hope it wont happen... that one of us would be the farmer! :lol: that'll be damn! galit-galit na lang pag nagkita na! :lol:

keep in touch! :*

love,

ms. sparkly.. :D

Letting go

meant you accepted what couldn't be changed.

You didn't try to hold on to hope in order to coerce a change in fortune…

nor did you battle against the superior forces of fate and try to make them capitulate to your will…

nor did you beg for salvation because you assumed you knew better.

Letting go

meant you stared at what was before you with clear eyes,

recognizing that unfettered choice was the exception and destiny the rule.

No bargaining. No trying to control.

You gave up and saw that the one you loved was in fact not your future,

. . .and there was nothing you could do about it.

Lover Unbound

J.R WARD

:hypocritesmiley:

Guest takenbyjo

to jojo, the guy that I wished for ....

I once made a wish. I wished that I would meet this one guy, this one guy that would love me for who I am, who would not make a fool of me, who would stay with me no matter what. I wished that he would be sweet and thoughtful, that he would value me for what I am worth and more.

I wished for this guy one night, not knowing if it will come true or not.

Days passed by and life went on. Life as I knew it was the same. I wake up, do what needs to be done, and sleep afterwards. I forgot about my wish as life happened.

One day. I received a private message from someone. Let's call him WALL-E. He made a comment about a post I made and looked really cute in his pic. Out of boredom and because I was feeling shallow that day, I decided to reply and give him my number which I rarely do. I thought, if he turned out really ugly or whatever, I can just ignore him.

He started sending text messages. Lots of it. He was persistent. There were things about him that I learned which made him undesirable in my eyes and so I brushed him off. It did not work.

One day, I decided, maybe if he saw me at my ugliest, he'll back off. I met up with him. I met up with him and looked like trash. I wore loose clothing, did not have make up on, and my hair was in disarray. First thing he said to me upon seeing me, "Wow! You're pretty!"

Ugh.

He continued pursuing and I tried to dodge. I became bitchy, catty, nasty, and just plain rude. It did not work.

Eventually I realized he was what I was wishing for. He was this one guy that would love me for who I am, who would not make a fool of me, who would stay with me no matter what. He was sweet and thoughtful, and he valued me for what I was worth and more.

He was my wish granted. It seems wishes do come true.

Happy 7th month babe ... to many many more .... :wub:

Edited by takenbyjo

RABADON

It's a paradise of lies.

Where I'm free to be who I am not.

In the arms of a woman I barely know,

but so deeply love

or lust

or both

I'm free here

from obligations im blessed with

but sometimes wish i never

had

I love her

in dreams and moments i stole

from my reality

I'm in bliss

with her kiss and her smile

my world has stopped turning

and I pray that time would give me

the years

to change my fate

My mind wanders unfocused

but ecstatic

and confused

I want her

but cannot have her

lest I ruin my truth

and ruin those whom I had

before

I need to walk away

to days cursed with routines

dreaming,

longing for the days

of lies

and romance

and the sweetness of the girl

who can never be mine

I want to die in her arms

tonight

and finish the lies

with the truth of her love

I am in a limbo

No were to go and no were to run

One more breath and I’m done

Slowly waiting, pleading, fading…

As if my soul is endlessly burning

Dark wind is filling up the sky

As it answers my fervent cry

No one’s there for my call

Screams of despair as I fall

Redemption I thought I have found

Only to find being block by Hell’s hound

So before thy mighty beast I kneel

Yet my heart was stab by thy sharpen steel

As I lay here bleeding and cold

Wishing for the days of the old

Gasping, crying, dying…

Let my torment see an ending.

thank you! :)

u know how much i love u..

we may not be lyk "together", but i know in my heart we make each other happy.. :)

and i appreciate the little things u do for me..

sowry sa mga topak moments..

and threats! :lol:

but u know papacute ko lang yun..

il always be here..

moments w u are one of those i really treasure! :)

hope u can read this! ;)

no commitments, no expectations, just loving u dearly!

stay forever! :)

SF,

i really have no idea on where we are going or where are we leading at.

the only thing i know is that i enjoy her company and that's what important

as far as i am concerned. yes, i said before, i thought she needs me, but now,

i know i needed her more. in my world where listening is a must, i thank her

that she can listen to me more than i can imagine.

today, my world is getting better and brighter because of what she contributes in

my life. those simple messages and challenges that comes along my way are

enough to convince me that indeed she is important. maybe, she is not thinking

that way, nonetheless, i know better because it's all about me and not about her.

as i continue to journey in this world of complication, i thank that at least with her,

i can make my life simplier and joyful. the moment i unload the heavyness in me,

i can breath better and feel the warmth of her touch and her smile. maybe, time will

tell that i really felt no qualms when i made this decision. and i thank her for making

me a part of her life. i know, it will be a great loss on my part if i have allowed this

opportunity to pass by without giving a bit of thought from me.

until today, i am still amused by here unpredictability. fascinated by her beauty and

mystery. but i will remain a student of this wonderful lass who had opened my

wonderful world that needs understanding and care. the challenges that i face is

enough for me to move on and discover that there are many things in store for me

that i need to learn. and i thank her that she still with me as i learn. :flowers:

Baby Peanut,

hi! It feels so weird to be talking to you here at this moment. I just need to recognize the fact that you're here (though not completely yet), you're in my life and that we got each other. I've been too hard on myself, thus, making it harder for you. I'm sorry, i'm a screw up. Still is. I cannot promise you a complete "home" but I can promise you that I'll be your "home." I may not give you all the riches in the world, the glitter, or the best that money can buy. All I can promise you is that I'll give you all my love. Unconditionally. Sincerely.

I will take care of you.

Let me hold your hand.

Mommy Hazelnut

• 3 weeks later...

Dearest tsokolate-eh,

Nothing special, really. Just a thought! :)

This is like a puzzle. Putting a puzzle together, and one of those ones is with a thousand pieces, where about seven hundred of them are sky, and the rest are water and maybe others. It all looks nothing for a long time, and then little by little, you get a chunk of sky put together, or a little bit of ocean, and pretty soon enough starts to fit together, and you figure out what you’re seeing. Right now, all we have is a piece of sky, a very small piece of it. But for now, the sky is better than a cloudy one that might be a storm. :lol: Can’t wait to see the water fits together as it smoothens the whole picture. There could be some contours in the picture, we’ll never know until it’s done.

Just like I said, nothing surreptitious about it. Just like you’re premise, we can never go wrong from there. :)

Standing still.. matira, mataba pa rin! :lol:

love ya lots,

tsokolate-ah :*

my 9,999th post! :D

to my beloved ( who or wherever you are )

it will be eternity before i will find you,

a dozen of lifetimes before i can even touched your hands.

i cannot give the stars nor the sun for they are not mine to give

but if do find you , in this lifetime or the next

i will never let you go.

even if i go against the mandates of heaven

or suffer the pains of hell.

For now , know that i love thee . from the very first time that we've met

i have and will always love thee.

Forever Yours,

Kharnall

Sana sumakit ngipin mo sa dami ng chocolates na binigay ko sayo. Hehe jowk lang. As always hati pa rin tayo. Tinabi ko talaga lahat yan kahit naisip ko noon na wala ng chance na magkita pa tayo ulit.

I know I've been unfair din sayo. Kaya ngayon pa lang sasabihin ko na: Whatever makes you happy...might hurt me pero "go" ka lang. I'll still support you, I don't think I will ever stop caring for you.

Kanina sa jeep I was pretending to be sleepy. I leaned on your arm not because I'm trying to seduce you. I just wanted to know how it feels again. Having a man close to me...my head on his shoulder...

Nice shirt nga pala...plain white as always.

**goodnight my guardian angel, and yes this is my 600th post and it's for you...

I was right, you're someone other people can only just dream of. I never asked you to return any favor for me......all I wanted was your presence, and nothing more than that. I know I'm not suppose to be like this....but yes, it hurts. It hurts more than I expected. i love you Dindin.... :( :cry:

Edited by ghetto_gospel

I am a man who always fall short of your expectations

I am a man who can't read between the lines very well

I am a man who will miss on occassion important things or events

I am a man who will never be perfect

I am just a man, flawed in every way

But even so, I love you with all of my heart

My love for you makes me yearn to be even better

My love for you makes me pick-up the pieces after an argument and look forward to a new day

My love for you makes me see that the world has good things to offer

I love you so much and I will always do so

to jojo, the guy that I wished for ....

I once made a wish. I wished that I would meet this one guy, this one guy that would love me for who I am, who would not make a fool of me, who would stay with me no matter what. I wished that he would be sweet and thoughtful, that he would value me for what I am worth and more.

I wished for this guy one night, not knowing if it will come true or not.

Days passed by and life went on. Life as I knew it was the same. I wake up, do what needs to be done, and sleep afterwards. I forgot about my wish as life happened.

One day. I received a private message from someone. Let's call him WALL-E. He made a comment about a post I made and looked really cute in his pic. Out of boredom and because I was feeling shallow that day, I decided to reply and give him my number which I rarely do. I thought, if he turned out really ugly or whatever, I can just ignore him.

He started sending text messages. Lots of it. He was persistent. There were things about him that I learned which made him undesirable in my eyes and so I brushed him off. It did not work.

One day, I decided, maybe if he saw me at my ugliest, he'll back off. I met up with him. I met up with him and looked like trash. I wore loose clothing, did not have make up on, and my hair was in disarray. First thing he said to me upon seeing me, "Wow! You're pretty!"

Ugh.

He continued pursuing and I tried to dodge. I became bitchy, catty, nasty, and just plain rude. It did not work.

Eventually I realized he was what I was wishing for. He was this one guy that would love me for who I am, who would not make a fool of me, who would stay with me no matter what. He was sweet and thoughtful, and he valued me for what I was worth and more.

He was my wish granted. It seems wishes do come true.

Happy 7th month babe ... to many many more .... :wub:

I liked this write up. Its a good thing that you came to your senses before it was too late. I'm cheering for you guys :)

Why do we always feel/see the importance of a loved one when they are already gone?

(From MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE)

Dear Catherine,

I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in so long. I feel I've been lost. No bearings, no compass. I kept crashing into things, a little crazy I guess. I've never been lost before. You were my true north. I could always steer for home when you were my home. Forgive me for being so angry when you left. I still think some mistake's been made and I'm waiting for God to take it back. But I'm doing better now. The work helps me. Most of all, you help me. You came into my dream last night with that smile of yours that always held me like a lover, rocked me like a child. All I remember from the dream is a feeling of peace. I woke up with that feeling and tried to keep it alive as long as I could. I'm writing to tell you that I'm on a journey toward that peace. And to tell you I'm sorry about so many things. I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you so that you never spent one minute being cold or scared or sick. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to find the words to tell you what I was feeling. I'm sorry I never fixed the screen door. I fixed it now. I'm sorry I ever fought with you. I'm sorry I didn't apologize more. I was too proud. I'm sorry I didn't bring you more compliments on everything you wore and every way you fixed your hair. I'm sorry I didn't hold on to you with so much strength that even God couldn't pull you away.

All my love. G.

a friend's text to me...

"what you did today was very moving. i hope i can make you feel better. the kindness you show to those who need it is really a gift. always remember that you always have a good heart eversince. whatever it is that you're going through, God is with you. im just here too..." :cry:

dear pilar,

last night's parting question just about summed up the evening and probably everything that has happened up to this point. that is to say those shortcuts have always been a constant and ever-tempting thought and, for sure, we probably would both enjoy the toils and fruits of that tremendously. but not so long ago, we've both decided to take the high road on this and it has led us to where we are now. i must say every moment of this is probably how real and how sexy can simple words like care, faith, trust and love can ever become.

the thought actually brings me back to this incident... i can vaguely recall where it happened or if it ever did and not just occur to me in a dream. but in that hazy recollection, i see you with your back to me. we both were listening to this litany of woes of a troubled relation. i'm not sure if it involved the speaker but it did speak of how those simple elements came into play... how they were seemingly there yet were not, how distressing it was to discern them in a cloud of confusing actuation and body language. just as the person was about to conclude that sob story with a deep sigh, you stood-up and turned away to face me. i looked up to find you affirming a weird smile i had with one of your very own and i took your hand to follow you out of that huddle. we never spoke of those strange smiles again. i dunno if we ever will... but deep within i know we both know what they meant. then and now. :)

love always,

pepe

Edited by lemon

A kept message from my heart to the man who owns my heart....

I may not have enough courage to see you again, but all i dream and imagine for my whole is am with you.

I maybe ignoring you, but deep in my heart, i am silently crying in pain.

I tried to forget you thru all the affairs i had, but the more am loving you.

I may die one day, but my love for you is undying.

If only i can make a pact with GOD, i will give anything in exchange just to have you again.

Still am waiting for you, even if it takes forever...

I love you hon...