Writings of the Heart

Guest Riveria

One day you will be happy because you are strong, smart and handsome (yes). All you need to know is that you can find what you want and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I respect you and I like you and I'm missing you so much.

Guest Riveria

I have previously thought that I have been in love, but then you came along, took my hand and educated me further into learning as to what love REALLY is. I have so much to thank you for. Thank you for believing in me when I could see no light. Thank you for picking me up when I fell and for kissing the tears off of my face. Thank you for giving me the freedom to tell you how I feel without feeling scared of your reaction. Thank you for your respect of my thoughts and feelings.

Just wanna share:

Me: Why did you look for me after 10 years?

A: You finally received my message this year. But I searched for you, year after year. I still want to remain close to your heart.

If only I could turn back time... but I know, I just couldnt. Tsk tsk.

to still hold dear to your past feelings, keeping it alive wishing you can do everything to avoid the inevitable

but i can't, i've already done everything that i could and probably even if i can turn back time, the inevitable will still happen

its bec. of you, the girl that i loved, that can't loved me bec. of her selfishness to look at the big picture

Guest Riveria

We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others, but I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else.

Guest biancaanne

JS

Maybe we're meant to be perpetually apart and yet together in spirit. I doubted you, you doubted me...we were never really meant to be right from the start. I only wish we stuck to rule number one. It would have been easier. I wish you never said it, I wish I never believed you and just kept my guard up to the end. Now that everything's back to normal (the numbness, the icy, stuck-up attitude in me), I can talk to you again and just crack jokes left and right despite this big lump on my throat. No doubt, I still enjoy talking to you and keeping you company when you feel lonely from where you are. I'd have to learn to be okay with that even if we admitted that we're still in love with each other. I'd have to live with what is there and live without what cannot be.

AA

to RTSM,

i wish we would just end this nonsense but i do feel that you feel something for me too and you know how much you mean to me, "sayo lang umiikot mundo ko!!"

but i know that our goodbyes are inevitable so if you say goodbye, i would understand but that does not mean that i will forget you....

take care and love always!!!

:)

Guest Riveria

Hey,

You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I love you more than words I could say.

Me

Guest Riveria

Before you, I didn't think much of myself as really anyone important, but you have brought out the best in me! I may sometimes get mad when you say I have to call myself beautiful since I obviously don't believe it, but, I realize that you only want me to see what you see in me, even if I don't believe that is possible. You have seen more in me than anyone in this world - including myself. I want to thank you for always being there for me, and doing everything you can to make my life easier.

to Mimi

the first time that i met you... wala lang just adding new friends, i didn't i would fall for you. cause far as i know we could not be together im not ready for a commitment aside from the fact were in different ends... rakista ka, ako hindi. you enjoy your life to the fullest, and have the ability making people around you at ease. me i just live in a simple life. your an outgoing person and im not already used to be as before. we had different views and opinion... but one thing for sure i would stay the same, keeping company when you needed one. making jokes all the time. sometimes i could not resist stare at your eyes, how i wish you know how i felt... that i was dying inside, that i couldn't believe what i felt for you. well thats life, i'll be at your side when the time comes, if we cross paths again.

mojo

being alone sucks.

missing you sucks.

having drunk friends sucks.

most of the time... life is good.

but right now... it sucks.

i miss you.

i love you.

i need to see you.

do you ever feel like you just have to see me?

because i feel like that sometimes.

i feel like that right now.

do you know what i mean?

everything hurts. but there is nothing wrong.

i just hurt because i miss you.

I got the call today, I didn't wanna hear

But I knew that it would come

An old true friend of ours was talkin' on the phone

She said you found someone

And I thought of all the bad luck,

And the struggles we went through

And how I lost me and you lost you

What are these voices outside love's open door

Make us throw off our contentment

And beg for something more?

I'm learning to live without you now

But I miss you sometimes

The more I know, the less I understand

All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again

I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter

But my will gets weak

And my thoughts seem to scatter

But I think it's about forgiveness

Even if......even if you don't love me anymore .

My ever dearest kumag,

I am running out of time and I still can’t figure out how to start my letter for you. I figured maybe it’s easier to begin in the end. So let’s not put the essence later, let me greet you first a fun-filled Birthday, honey.

Much as I wanted you to be the Artist of the Year, I don’t think you belong there :lol: the same reason why you read me here, because this is my heart talking to you. :) There’s so much to look forward to, but I am still enjoying the moment we have now. I can also recall the moments we shared before we get here if you want but then again, I might be too late to post this. :lol:

Nothing much of a mushy gushy letter, hon. I once read that “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” That is just not so us, I know! :lol: What amused me is the fact that in this relationship, however weird as it is in the real world where no one else knows why and how, we both share the same trust and faith that we are just the only one in our own real world and that is why I have so much hope that we’ll stand still in the midst up to the end.

As I have told you a few days ago, I am well loved by someone who hides in you, so need not worry, honey… we’ll be fine.

Happy Birthday, honey!

i love you! :* :)

Love ya lots,

Kumagette

Guest biancaanne

Yang, tell me why it can't be as simple as some other people would say it is. Or, are they just better at hiding their vulnerability? It's happening again, what I told you my tendency was. It's harder this time because of the conscious effort to take two steps back. You know how much of a rebel we can both be. The more I tell myself to hold back, the more I ache to take giant leaps forward. It's like going on rehab and the hardest part is staying away from the drug and replacing the addiction with something more productive. Share your strength and the resolve with me, to do this please. I'm straying from the game plan again, invisible coach, dear other half. I'm not ready for something that hasn't even happened yet. What should I do?- Yin

Guest Riveria

Mister

I am not blind to your love for me, and I dare say that I love you with my whole heart, but I'm just afraid to lose a friendship like ours

Miss