Writings of the Heart

The first day we allowed our true feelings to come out about each other, we feel asleep in each others arms ... I never wanted it to be morning, where we would go our separate ways. I don't know how to describe my feelings, but all I know is I don't want them to go away. We both have been hurt in the past but maybe in our future we can be the ones who are faithful to each other. It has been 1 day since I've seen you and I can't stand being away this long ... I feel like I known you forever. I miss you so much.

From my Honey

Hi honey ko! I miss you po, as i always do. Dunno where and how to start. I Love You So Much, i really really do. Until now i can't believe that we'll be together, all the while i thought we'll just gonna be friends. But, then i fell in love with you, even though i tried to control it, and u know that. But, what can i do, i just woke up one morning and i started to long for you, i started to miss you, i started to think about you. And that's when i told myself that i don't wanna be just one of your friend. You were there listening to all my griefs and pain, all my sentiments. You have opened my eyes to how beautiful life is after a storm. I have learned from you to aspire for the value of gain, because it is always possible to fight for which/who we love and that there is always a time to start all over again. And now i am starting a new chapter of my life with you...I Love You so much.

You're the only man that i have loved this much, everyday i love you more and more, deeper and deeper despite of the distance. You're the only one who have given me so much happiness and so much joy. In you, i have felt what contentment is, in you i have understood what sacrifice really mean is. With each passing day i appreciate you, everything that you do with all your efforts and i can't thank you enough for that. Everyday you make me feel that i am so special and that i am worthy of a love that is so true. I love you truly, madly and deeply. I thank God for he has given me someone like you. I couldn't ask for more but for as to be together...forever.

No one can take away the fact that I love you so, so, so much.

Time and distance is nothing compared to what we have, to what we feel for each other. You are my life, my world and my everything. Someday we'll be together and we'll not separate from each other. I have a high faith in you that you will be able to endure every problems and trials that will come along our way. I love you so much honey ko...happy first month, i hope that we will have many more days, months and years together.

cheers to us...

HOME is where you'll never get turned away no matter what bad deed you did. Home is the place where you could leave all your pretensions behind because the people inside know who you really are. Home is the food prepared with love. Where people who love you will talk with you without sugar lacing. Where protection and place of healing is. Home is where you feel your rest and feel the best. The place where you grow wings, where the heart sings. Home is the place where you decide where your heart resides. Home is where the heart is.

NO matter how many times I've thought about and slept with other women. I always find myself longing for that "home" She might not be the best in bed tricks but when two hearts meet as one, there is nothing more satisfying. It just feels right. Truly, there is no place like home.

Guest Riveria

Sir,

I know you have been disappointed by so many, taken advantage of by people you trusted. I know you have been belittled and minimized. I know you have been what others have wanted you to be and that you lost youself even before you even knew who you were. I am so sorry that those things happened to you and I regret and accept my part in some of those things. But I will spend the rest of my life making up to you for that transgression.

Ma'am

G,

and so we met finally, huh?

I'm so proud of you for getting through me, no matter how painful it was, we both came out ok.

your tiny cries of helplessness leave me the same. i want to protect you from the world and against the world. i know at some point i'll fail miserably. i'm no superwoman. but this i'll tell you as early as now, no one can hurt you when i'm around.

this is just the start of our lives together. whether you like it or not in the future, you're stuck with me. just humor an old lady, coz that's what I did exactly. you're mine and i'm yours. lets keep it that way for the rest of my life (atleast).

I love you too much, i thought I'd die.

M

Guest Riveria

Thanks for all the happiness you bestow upon me.

Thanks for making me see what I don't see.

Thanks for camouflaging my faults.

Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and playing along with them.

Thanks for making me overexcited.

wish i can share thoughts about love,

wish i can tell the world how it feels to love and be loved.

but what can i do, u still have my heart

heart, with full of pain and hatred

wish i can be the same person i was

wish i can still love someone

... wish i can get what you have stolen from me... my heart...

Baby,

We may have lost a lot of material things not so long ago, but knowing that you have saved what is most important to you (even if that means putting me on a batya) makes starting over an adventure to look out for. You're right... it's just God's way of cleaning out our house. All in due time... now at least, we can have everything in accordance with our upcoming plan. :) Never have I felt that we were unfortunate, for I know that others suffered a fate worse than our own. I also do know that I have you, and together, we can easily bounce back with even a helping hand to spare. Our first disaster... and we still get to laugh in the midst of it all.

I sometimes can't believe how the world around us is changing so fast. How people come and go, how fortunes and misfortunes arrive, how things go our way and how sometimes they don't... they all are like threads that bind us closer together. I am so fearing the turn of events come December, because it's that time that the apron strings will be untied and all that's left is just us. At the same time, it fills me with excitement knowing that I already am indeed growing up and making my own family with you. Thank you for encouraging me to be a daughter and a sister before they leave because only God knows when I can be beside them again to do that duty.

Times really are changing and so are we. Kinda gives the phrase "game over" a new meaning. We have tamed each other, and I am not and I won't ever complain (we still get sloshed during the weekends and you still are my Fubu anyway). This is true happiness and I am so glad we have discovered it together. We can do this. :)

Ever optimistic,

Thumbelina

Guest Riveria

I am so glad we like the same things like going out to eat at romantic restaurants like Morton's and watching movies. I can't believe you were ever shy but I am glad you broke out of your shell before you met me.

how can you get over someone that is not yours?

damn, we have the same situation BUDDY....pota, tinamaan ako sa statement mo, huhuhu

my answer would be try to forget her, take it one day at a time...

i coped by drinking to sleep, taking sleeping pills, watching TV basta wag love story -- ganun lang....

now i am sort of OK but i still miss her, really miss her to the point of getting to tears kasi di naman kami pero ang hirap hirap siyang kalimutan, bakit ganun??? :(

damn, we have the same situation BUDDY....pota, tinamaan ako sa statement mo, huhuhu

my answer would be try to forget her, take it one day at a time...

i coped by drinking to sleep, taking sleeping pills, watching TV basta wag love story -- ganun lang....

now i am sort of OK but i still miss her, really miss her to the point of getting to tears kasi di naman kami pero ang hirap hirap siyang kalimutan, bakit ganun??? :(

yah its really hard. :( pero iba ung situation ko. i fell in love w/ my friend pero siya kaibigan lang.

what im doing now is im always there for her whenever she need someone to comfort her in times of need. a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to.

i dont know but even ganun im happy just being there for her.

yah its really hard. :( pero iba ung situation ko. i fell in love w/ my friend pero siya kaibigan lang.

what im doing now is im always there for her whenever she need someone to comfort her in times of need. a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to.

i dont know but even ganun im happy just being there for her.

that's good buddy but i want to ask lang sana na di ka ba nasasaktan whenever you see her and be with her knowing that di naman kayo??

just a thought, at least in my case, wala na siya so getting over is much easier...than nakikita ko siya..

:unsure:

that's good buddy but i want to ask lang sana na di ka ba nasasaktan whenever you see her and be with her knowing that di naman kayo??

just a thought, at least in my case, wala na siya so getting over is much easier...than nakikita ko siya..

:unsure:

were close frends thats why im used to see her or hear something from her. what really hurts is seeing her w/ another guy and knowing that she really loves this guy. :cry: