Writings of the Heart

There are few miracles in this world as amazing as love.

When it is true and real and lasting, it forms an unbreakable bondbetween two fortunate people.

It lives in the deepest part of the heart.

But it sneaks out as often as it can

.... to inspire a grin on the face,

a smile on the eyes,

a calm in the soul,

and a quiet gratitude in the days...

Love is giving & forgiving & can work wonders.

I'm coming home

I've been gone for far too long

Do you remember me at all?

I'm leaving

Have I f#&ked things up again?

I'm dreaming

Too much time without you spent

It hurts

Wounds so sore

Now I'm torn, now I'm torn

I've been far away

When I see your face my heart's burst into fire

Hearts burst into fire

You're not alone

I know I'm far from home

I'm leaving

Do you wait for me again?

I'm screaming

No more days without you spent

It hurts

Wounds so sore

I've been far away

Hearts burst into fire

My bed's so cold, so lonely

No arms, just sheets to hold me

Has this world stopped turning?

Are we forever to be apart?

Forever to be apart

It hurts

Wounds so sore

I've been far away

Hearts burst into fire

(I'm coming home)

I've been gone for far too long

(I'm coming home)

I'm leaving

I'm screaming

I'm dreaming

When hearts burst into fire

Guest biancaanne

...and when I spoke to my best friend, she could only mention these over and over again:

Accept...

- when you don't get a text message or an advance notice

- when you know you can't be together

- that he will always choose the easier route even if he does really love you

- that his reality is not your reality

- the terms and conditions that his reality confronts you with

- every part and parcel of him, especially those few times you are together

- the fact that you will cry, it will continue to hurt...

Love unconditionally.

Be happy, as long as he is happy, even if your happiness is not shared.

...and when I was left alone to my thoughts, I could only repeat these words in my head over and over again:

Accept...

Love unconditionally...

Allow yourself to cry...

Be happy...

When I look at you, I see beauty so heart-breaking it reminds me how much of a little kid I still am. Making you smile or laugh, or simply smelling your hair, it hurts me when I have to let go. We talk about physical pain jokingly when I move slowly, but the real physical pain is keeping myself from touching you...from feeling anything, from keeping my feelings balled up.

I become so aware now of how to stop, how to keep from falling. How to stop staring...how to let go of your hand when I hold it. In the end, you go home to him...and I go home to her. But the few times that we are together, the space again becomes magnetic. I hope you never kiss me anymore, because it gets painful when I turn away. Even more painful when I see your smile, your understanding, your acceptance. That some things can never be...but we hope for the impossible...that maybe pigs can fly or something.

But I go home, and I am in love. And so are you...and nothing else matters again

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Against all Odd's</span></span>

I'm a type of person who knows what I want… Just so happen that people are married means they can't be in love to someone else around them! I've proven that it is wrong…Why? Because I'm crazy in love with my girl right now and you know what's crazy about our relationship… Oh you might be surprized, why? We're both married, we both have partners on the side, She has his Daddy and I have my Wifey. We don't know why we fall inlove to each other that deep like where we are right now. We just don't know the answer because we don't what things to be more complicated, say we just live everyday of our lives loving each other… Crazy part is, she lives with her daddy, mine ain't here - working abroad

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Here goes the story:</span>

She was my classmate, training for a job which involves talking over the phone solving other people's problem about their telephone… She's actually older than me and the fact that we're both married with our partners on the side.. I didn't mind her the first place, I was flirting with other girls then. Things didn't work out fine with the girl i was trying to flirt with' for all I know I just want that girl for sex - she was hot but her brain is some kinida empty. Then we started our group of four with my homie and other mommy figure on the side her and me… Our friendship was sweet because we always kiss each other goodbye before we go home after the training. We started going out eating breakfast - one funny day in the training I won a certain amount of money which I ended spending it with them. That was the start of it, It has been days when I stared to kiss her on her lips when doing goodbye's I don’t know if she noticed it - anyways for all I know, I'm doing the moves I can everytime I have the opportunity. It was just so nice to kiss someones lips which are so sweet and soft. I said to myself, this is it and nothing can stop me from loving her. I know that I'm beginning to like her and Im actually falling her for her. That was also the day when I noticed that she is indeed hot.

A lot of things passed by and I'm still doing my moves one way or another, that time I already knew that she knows what I'm doing. We went to our friends place and a lot of crazy things happened there. We had brunch there, I managed to take shower to drain the excess oils in my body, since our friend is kind enough to give me a squirt of a perfume which she eventually like because she started to hug and kissed me telling me that I really smell good… That was it:

I layed out the plans and everything has been planned without her knowing. It was a perfect plan, it was a Saturday, we had breakfst and strolled the mall until I managed to shhove the other two people away. Sems like highschool because I started the moves inside a movie house, While watching as if I'm watching - I started to caress her arms and we ended up kissing each other… That was cute, we did admit to each other that there's something in our personality which keeps us attached, say we simply like each other. We're simple people with attitude. At first things went just fine, maybe because we're both excited. Then things started to go wrong, people around us suspects that we are having an affair which is a no no for them knowing our status, I also started to be possesive and tends to be jealous to all people around her. But what can I do? I'd been loveless for almost a year now, yeah coming off from a bad ending which still ended to a friendship. One day she said "It's over - let's just be friends like before" I said NO! But she insisted……

That was one of the darkest moments I ever had… I wanted to die I'm asking myself why? When everything seems to be working just fine it'll be lost in a snap wwhheeww…. That was unfair, I said to mself, The next thing I know I was driving my way North to my ex-girlfriend's crib just to ask advice - stupid me I took in 12 tabs of DULCOLAX which resulted to my dehydration, then that's it I was abou to go somewhere else not sure where when I collapsed on her garage. My head hit a corner of table then I was unconcious for the next 8 hours. What I remember is that she was using my phone and she was the one who took care of everything… I don't know if she got affected with what had happen but it triggered to a new start…

Love is just like that… It strikes anywhere - once it start popping, you can’t stop! Again we found ourselves in each others arms crazy in-love with each other. We're not classmates anymore because we both decide to move on with our lives making our choices, she choose a day job - I choose a much better paying job. Things work out just fine, we were able to lay out a much better plan and schedule, we were able to understand each other more compared when we started this out. People will say we're crazy, NO - we're just simply in love and being honest to ourselves. I want to say sorry to those people which we might hurt, but then again, she managed to belive in my principle also "What you don't know, you don't hear and you don't see will not hurt you" and also "Life is a matter of choice". Since life is a matter of choice and we both made this choice we should live the consequences, struggles and hardship.

What can I say we're happy and we simply miss each other and fall in love to each other as the day passes by… Nothing, no one can stop us from loving each other especially right now that we're so attached. Can't imagne life without each other. We really don't make a lot of plans we just live everyday as a new day, just in case we'll have our own baby then it'll be okay. Im still looking forward of keeping her and starting a new family with her. Love is unfair - fun - aggressive and involves a lot of pain… People involve simply needs to make a choce to be in love or not… We're together for how many months now and life between us is simply getting better. We're simply in-love...

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>

By: Corvine Johnson aka: CJ

June 20, 2006 / Tuesday

DELL Facilty, Manila</span>

THUMBS UP AKO SAYO...GRABE!!!!!SANA OK DIN UNG MGING ENDING NG STORY NAMIN NG BF KO,,,,OUR STORY IS LIKE SA INYO,SINGLE NGA LNG AKO CYA UNG MARRIED,,,,,PERO IM STILL HOPING AND PRAYING THAT 1 DAY,MGISING AKO NA LEGAL NA KAMING 2,NA KAYA NA NYA AKO IPAGLABAN SA MAPANGHUSGANG LIPUNAN....CGE PO,BEST WISHIS SA INYO.......GODBLESS....

Being Close In Thoughts

Having thoughts of you

On each and everyday

As I care so much more

Than my words can say

Still its through my pen

Writing thoughts of you

In the messages written

My feelings remain true

You are the inspiration

My dreams in the night

Feelings flow endlessly

Within the words I write

Love continues forever

Cherished in everyway

Being close in thoughts

You are never far away

ive been through a lot... but not anyone can accept all of me.

i was a psp before and can still remember some active guys here as my past clients

i wondered before if having that kind of life will i be able to find a person who will accept me in spite of my experiences... and the answer is yes

im happily married now and it feels like im living my life to the fullest everyday

still keep on falling in love with my hubby

i love my life!

Baby luv, I feel guilty that I caused you to go home during the wee hours of the morning for two nights in a row.

Monday was bitter-sweet...

I enjoyed sharing a meal and two drinks with you (our favorite), talking ceaselessly about how Christmas with family and friends went. I loved every moment that you had your arm around me, and rested your head on my shoulder while embracing me. I could still remember how you looked as your rested on the driver's seat, slightly intoxicated, patiently listening to me chatter away. It was the same look I saw when we first met..and a wave of endearment flooded my throbbing chest.

I honestly forgot what caused the sudden shift from sweetness into an exchange of painful truths, sobs, and a bumpy ride back home. What I could remember is what is inevitable and what I saw was coming right after we shared a weekend together. What I hold dear to me is the memory of how you held my face to kiss my tears away, how we looked into each others' eyes, and our parting words that night..."que sera sera".

Last night...

I still couldn't believe that I begged you to come pick me up, even if you wanted to get some sleep after your party. I was fueled with the fact that I may not be seeing you, holding you for a very long time. Unless the stars align that I be granted a chance at a "normal" life again, I will be practically a virtual lover...

Thank you for indulging me with last night's demand. You can breathe easier now...

Iloveyou, baby...que sera sera...

Edited by LadyLazarus

C,

I miss it...how we used to be. I was fun, you were fun. I was caring and affectionate w/o being clingy. You were exactly what I needed. Then after that weekend, we started to change, both of us...

I couldn't help but entertain doubts. What kind of friend would be calling you at 2,3 or 4 in the morning? I know you hate it when your girl suspects you're cheating, but logically speaking, the time between midnight and the time your friend called would have been enough to process the fact that you're on your way home and not out drinking with them.

I hate this...I love you. But I hope you understand why I'm reciprocating with such aloofness. I don't know if I'll ever get those pictures you took, or if/when we'll see each other again. Like I said, I am just here for you when you need me. I won't impose or "manipulate" (like you said) anymore. This time, I meant what I said. And if I don't hear from you again, then it only means you've moved on and decided to eliminate me totally from your life.

For now...bahala na...I still love you so much. I love you so much na tinitiis kita para di ka na mahirapan...

M

Holding On To Love

The days we spent together,

The times we've shared,

I forgot what it was like,

For you to be near.

The smile you put in my face,

The silent kiss,

Made me remember,

That it was you whom I missed.

I felt the warmth of your glance,

That had once touched my heart,

And I swore to my self,

That we should never part.

This is what will keep us together,

Even when we're miles away,

So that we can be one,

When we meet again someday.

But until that day comes,

I just want you to know,

I have never loved someone,

As much as I love you so.

Tine,

It breaks my heart knowing that we can not be together, i always felt it was destiny when we first met, with all those miscoms and our meet up almost did not materialize. Now i find myself wishing that i have met you sooner so that things could have been a lot more different and the circumstances we are in right now would have been different and i could have fought for what i am feeling. Everytime we meet makes leaving you so much harder, and we wanting more.

Lan

he left you black n blue,

without a word of explanation

and he took your love for granted

and he left you high and dry

but you know someday,

when you'll wonder what you see in him anyway,

when that day arrives will live on ocean drive

dont know why your so blue,

the suns' gonna shine on everything you do

and the sky, is so blue

the suns' gonna shine on everything you do.

Edited by monazario

I wrote this one a long time ago but she was the first one to read it.....

The mist hides the clouded thoughts of your face

A mystery of love and affection

With a smile and radiance thinning out in space

And a consciousness nowhere near the horizon

The bitterness of the chilling wind captured me

Warmth cannot escape and a lost soul to liberate

Mind in chaos and emotions running free

Please hold me now my angel innate

Entangled in the web of your voice

Drowning in the trench of sealed efforts

Lost in the labyrinth of never ending choice

And walking on thin ice with no arms to support

Hymn of the requiem starts to fade

As the loneliness brought by winter starts to shatter

I never thought I will give you permission to invade

To control and rescue these weary mind and heart of a stranger.

Guest Riveria

I know you will never read this, but I want everyone to know that I love you with all my heart and all my soul. You make me feel like I can fly. I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you; I am forever by your side.

You have imperfections just like everyone else, but that is why I love you. You make me laugh; you make me cry tears of joy. I truly could not live my life without having you to talk to and to confide in. You know more about me than anyone, you know my thoughts, and you know my heart inside and out. You have a way of making my heart skip a beat, and I want you and the whole world to know, that I love you, Honey, and I will be forever yours. Thank you for showing me what kind of love all women deserve.

Treasures That Shine

In believing my heart

As I know its potential

Loving and caring

It was always essential

As blessings I count

With the joys to share

Holding the keys

While being self-aware

Reminder to myself

Love is the necessity

I passed it around

Always sharing happily

With wisdom pearls

Understanding of mine

As precious friends

Are treasures that shine

Empty Chair

everytime i pass the hallway, it's empty chair that i see.

i miss the person who used to sit there.

I miss the man who crack jokes on me,

hoe he call me with my full name.

i miss our morning coffee break, our lunch and dinner together.

i miss the night outs, our two bottles and a lot of stories to tell.

i miss how we pretend we like each other, but now i don't.

i cannot pretend anymore.

Cause what i said is what i really feel.

i miss you so much and i can't wait to see you again...

thats how i feel when u resigned...

he takes you out and he takes you up

cause he can show you so much

i go to bed and tomorrow again

there's a lot of work to be done

he gives you gold and he will promise you... See More

the whole world will be yours

i just cant tell you i love you so

even though my odds are low

im not an actor, im not a star

and i dont even have my own car

but im hoping as much that you'd stay