Writings of the Heart

-_- ,

i know where i sit... even if you sometimes don't seem to think that i do? i do. and for someone you know who don't seem to have a consistent trail of thought, you also know that you can always close your eyes against the tumult of the wind and reach for my hands until the final piece of debris settles into the calm. up close and never far. i can even feel your breathe against my face and that is where i sit.

:*

I'm just glad that you're doing fine, making friends and got a bit tougher. I don't know how I can keep up before the cycle goes through and change catches up and make me more different than when I left. But one thing's for sure. I was happy at the relationship that we had when we were together, even after the rough times and the shame of hurting you quite often, and that if when I come back, if we are too different, then there's no point in going on with this. No matter how long we have gotten.

You are not alone in suffering and loneliness. I may not make it seem so fair sometimes, but I have been doing my best also. I am wounded too. But I still know that I still want you to be happy everyday, even if i fall short of doing so. Please, honey, don't take it out on me. Our distance is the culprit.

-- Leon/ 31-01-09

xXx Colors xXx

A grasp with a handful of colors

I indulged myself with no factors

I tried gray to match my scarf

As brown made me feel like a dwarf

I swapped my black cardigan for blue

With a thought that a change was due

Somehow yellow stood out in my mind

That's how it all came down to a bind

I hid yellow behind a glass closet

Foolishly believed I'd soon forget

There I discovered a green stain

Wonder what might soothe my pain

Then I stumbled on brown in a cue

Just to find yellow hidden in blue

Can you tell which color its whom

As it tells a love epic of six in gloom

Guest Riveria

You will never know what you do to me every time I see you, but it kills me that right now we can't be together. No matter that I will always have something in my heart for you, and it would make my life complete if you were in it. I love everything about you, and I miss getting to see you. I just want you to know that I will be here ... waiting for you.

Love Is Like Magic

Love is like magic

And it always will be.

For love still remains

Life's sweet mystery!!

Love works in ways

That are wondrous and strange

And there's nothing in life

That love cannot change!!

Love can transform

The most commonplace

Into beauty and splendor

And sweetness and grace.

Love is unselfish,

Understanding and kind,

For it sees with its heart

And not with its mind!!

Love is the answer

That everyone seeks...

Love is the language,

That every heart speaks.

Love can't be bought,

It is priceless and free,

Love, like pure magic,

Is life's sweet mystery!

Because Of You

You are the one that caught my eye

From the moment you first walked by

You are the one that blows me away

As time goes on throughout each day

You are the one who I found to be beautiful

In heart, mind, body, and soul

You are the on who gave me a kiss

Something I will treasure and hope I will never have to miss

You are the one who I see when I close my eyes

My heart skips a beat and makes me feel so alive

You are the one that I would do anything for

Cause you're my angel and the one I adore

You are the one that is so lovable

Cause everything about you is unforgettable

You are the one who always amazes me

And for that I will love you for eternity

Guest Riveria

So as i sit and wonder why. Why i couldn't of just told you the truth about how i really felt. The feelings I've kept inside for so very long. It's just so hard to let them just come free. But deep down i know that telling you is the right way to go. So as you read this i hope you get a hint of how I've really felt after all these years of my feelings so deep down i think now its just time. Time to let them come out. And I'm hoping you'll get where I'm coming from with all this. And i am sorry it took so long. But now the feelings are out so please let me know how you really felt.

Guest biancaanne

I chanced passing by a book that I know I shouldn't have even paid attention to in the first place. But anyway, knowing how temptations work, I did scan this intriguing book. It enumerates what I should start doing if I were to survive this arrangement of ours. And frankly, I don't know how long I would be able to keep smile at you without you seeing the sadness in my eyes. I hate it when realizations start to sink in, and when thoughts creep into my head, thoughts that I shall never tell you because I'm too afraid to have history repeat itself. I want to take it one day at a time, and not overwhelm you. It's becoming a herculean task to mask the tears and the impending grief. It is wrong for me to hope, and yet somehow, I am hoping that you would be the one who would save me from myself, and ultimately understand that I have these bouts of self-pity and emotionality. But if this hope will result to nothing, then I will accept hitting rock bottom for the nth time and pick myself up, just like I have always done.

One thing's for sure, I'm never going to scan that book again, so much as to go near it.

Honey, even if things don’t go as planned, I want you to know that I have tried, am trying, and will not stop trying. It might take more than usual for me to recover from pitfalls, but, I assure you that I can. Just be patient. I’m trying now, as hard as I can, and there won’t be enough hugs or kisses to make me feel okay if I could not pull this off. As much as I’d hate it, because this means that I might act like a jerk once in a while, you are at my softest core. It is not me who put you there, so I do not know how to handle this. You are deep within me now that it is now impossible for me to make it without you. Please be kinder when I’m unkind. Even monsters need understanding sometimes.

Please wait and be patient with me. I have the most imperfect of imperfections. Marry me when I pull this off, ’cause I think I cannot be worthy of you if I fail.

--Leon 3/10/08

Guest redhotlips

excerpt from The Prophet

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:

To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

To know the pain of too much tenderness.

To be wounded by your own understanding of love;

And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;

To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;

To return home at eventide with gratitude;

And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

I love you… and it is the potential in you great enough to not need me anymore that makes me fear everything about who I am. It is not you who couldn’t find another. It is me. Even at my worst state of anger, even at the worst state of our relationship’s demise, it is me who couldn’t leave you behind. I just couldn’t leave you alone.

--Leon 3/10/08

I'm Sorry

There's no other way to say it,

Nothing left for me to do

But to say once more I'm sorry

and I always will love you.

I've let my life escape me.

I've forgotten what was real.

Like how you take my breath away

And how you make me feel.

I've hurt the person I love most.

I let love slip away.

I have no right to ask for this

But I'm begging you to stay

I'm sorry for the things I've said.

I hate what I have done.

I hate that I have hurt you.

When I know you are the one.

There's nothing more than I can say

No excuse that I can make

But to beg you not to walk away

If only for love's sake.

No matter where life leads us.

Whether we're together or apart.

Remember that you fill my soul

and will always have my heart

since nasa BOB ONG mode ako ngayon share ko lang to ....

Bob Ong Love Quotes | Bob Ong Quotes tungkol sa pag-ibig

“Kung hindi mo mahal and isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya..”

“Lahat naman ng tao sumeseryoso pag tinamaan ng pagmamahal. Yun nga lang, hindi lahat matibay para sa temptasyon.”

“Gamitin ang puso para alagaan ang taong malapit sayo. Gamitin ang utak para alagaan ang sarili mo.”

“Huwag mong bitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawak ng iba.”

“Huwag mong hawakan kung alam mong bibitawan mo lang.”

“Huwag na huwag ka hahawak kapag alam mong may hawak ka na.”

“Parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ung sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo. Eh meron naman hagdan, ayaw mo lang pansinin.”

“Kung maghihintay ka nang lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo..Dapat lumandi ka din.”

“Pag may mahal ka at ayaw sayo, hayaan mo. Malay mo sa mga susunod na araw ayaw mo na din sa kanya, naunahan ka lang.”

“Hiwalayan na kung di ka na masaya. Walang gamot sa tanga kundi pagkukusa.”

“Pag hindi ka mahal ng mahal mo wag ka magreklamo. Kasi may mga tao rin na di mo mahal pero mahal ka.. Kaya quits lang.”

“Bakit ba ayaw matulog ng mga bata sa tanghali? alam ba nilang pag natuto silang umibig e hindi na sila makakatulog kahit gusto nila?”

“Hindi lungkot o takot ang mahirap sa pag-iisa kundi ang pagtanggap na sa bilyon-bilyong tao sa mundo, wala man lang nakipaglaban upang makasama ka.”

“Kung nagmahal ka ng taong di dapat at nasaktan ka, wag mong sisihin ang puso mo. Tumitibok lang yan para mag-supply ng dugo sa katawan mo. Ngayon, kung magaling ka sa anatomy at ang sisisihin mo naman ay ang hypothalamus mo na kumokontrol ng emotions mo, mali ka pa rin! Bakit? Utang na loob! Wag mong isisi sa body organs mo ang mga sama ng loob mo sa buhay! Tandaan mo: magiging masaya ka lang kung matututo kang tanggapin na hindi ang puso, utak, atay o bituka mo ang may kasalanan sa lahat ng nangyari sayo, kundi IKAW mismo!”

Guest Riveria

Things have not been easy for you and me, we have proven our love for each other in many ways. We cried together we laugh together, we had share a loss that will always keeps us together, even if life decides to take us in different paths, we will always share the secret of our love. We will always smile in our heart to know that we were loved and cared for.

I will always love you no matter what happens, but today I felt that I needed to grieve the lost of not having you here. I miss you so much with and today I've decided to tell you that my biggest fear is not to have you around in my life.

Guest biancaanne

Everytime you tell me that you understand,

Every instance that you would say "sorry" for something that wasn't your fault,

Every bit of effort you exert to let me know how you are doing,

where you are, who you are with, even if I don't ask...

These tell me, that you are a good person through and through.

Everytime you would sway with my mood swings,

Every story we share in utmost confidence,

Every surprise that we have for each other...

These tell me that you really care.

Every attack in the form of a joke, against my onion-skinned reactions,

Every turning-away-to-look-at-the-opposite-side-of-the-road-just-to-prevent-your-mood-swings gesture,

Every subtle change of facial expression...

They tell me that you know me, and I know you enough.

Every wake-up call,

Every realization,

Every moment of comfortable silence...

These (and even more than what I could write about)

tell me that I should be convinced

and admit to myself that....

I know how it feels to love again.. :heart:

I love you, baby belly...

Edited by biancaanne
Guest Riveria

I have lived for a long time, responsible for and dependent upon no one, answering to no one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the world mine for the taking and truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself.

I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it, the one person who can make my life truly complete.

You are that person, and I have somehow fallen in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever be grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was. At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.

I'll be going away-

1 I'll be in Hawaii- meeting the locals, wearing a grass skirt, and I'll be eating and cooking Spam ^_^

2 I'll be in Ireland - visiting landmarks of my pagan forefathers, castles, and enjoying the emerald of the countryside.

3 I'll be in Egypt - discovering who I was in the past, revisiting vaguely familiar sites

4 I'll be in Thailand - recovering my spirituality while satisfying my consumerist need for a new wardrobe :lol:

I'll be going away-

1 ... but I would be thinking of how it would be wonderful to meet the locals together, to have you take a photo of me in a grass skirt, and how we would enjoy Spam by the beach :lol:

2... and every landscape, castle, or historical landmark I would visit would only remind me of your D90.

3... and not being able to skip that part of a recent past, when I was still with you (by that time).

4...while I would not be whole without feeling the same love you are showering me with right now.

I'll be going away,

but for now, baby luv,

I'm yours. I'm still here.

Until we both can't bear it anymore if I stay.

Iloveyou, baby luv... :wub:

mahal,

kahit pagbali-baliktarin natin ang mundo alam natin pareho na hindi ka sakin.you already belong to someone else.. i said i can live by it but now i don't know what to say.im sorry.. i think this is the right time for me to say goodbye... i just hope that im doing the right thing... you will alway be a part of my life... please understand.. i realized that i cant always be the second best.. u know what i mean... i love you goodbye..

-angel

Now and then Do you wash your hands of me again?

Wish me anywhere but home

Drunk and on the end of your phone

From time to time Do you guess what's really on my mind?

Guess that "How you keeping now?"

Means "Where are you sleeping now"

But of course it's not polite

To ask you where you spent last night

And if I did, you might reply, That I have no right

And anyway I'm fine

Glad that you're no longer mine

If I should tell a lie, I'll cross my heart and hope to die

You'd be appalled

If you knew what I was doingWhen you called

Yes, I can see I'm blundering

Always end up wondering

Will it ever be alright

To ask you where you spent last night

And can it be polite

The way we never write,

Of course I don't have the time,

And anyway I'm fine

If I should tell a lie

I'll cross my hear and hope to die

I hope we never die

-EBTG

love this song, Love and how it reminds us that we are human.

Edited by monazario

Open Your Heart For Me

When you thought I wasn't brave enough to walk beside you

I was behind you every step of the way

Still filled with awe because of the beauty that stands before me

When you thought I was too deaf to hear your heartbeat

I didn't want to assume anything

And I was afraid to lose our friendship

When you thought I wasn't there to catch you

It was because you never gave me the chance

You never reached the bottom, you've already grabbed a branch

If you feel like you are nowhere, I too am lost