Writings of the Heart

Strange.

I had the biggest crush on you way back then.

Big enough that it damn near consumed me.

Big enough that as soon as someone even hinted at the possibility, I'd turtle up and hide - my strange way of handling my feelings.

I shake my head whenever I think about those days.

That thing of ours tore at me like the raking of leaves in the middle of fall.

Curious.

I wanted you but I couldn't have you.

It felt like a movie plot - Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow.

Something always blocked the path.

Me and my promise.

Both of us fearing rejection.

I had to go.

You had to stay.

What started out as a small curious spark created by your little red ribbon eventually engulfed my thoughts. I took you wherever I went.

Odd.

The years past and we lost touch.

No I take that back. We never kept in touch.

It would have been too familiar. Too close to you. I would have been scalded by your attention. It would have been too much for me.

And yet for years, odd as it may seem, I looked for you.

My countless vacation hours spent just flipping through a phonebook just to see your name.

My many glances at our old photos to just peek at your smile.

My numerous forays into places we frequented for just that one glimpse of your familiar face.

Weird.

I lost all hope of ever seeing you again. Eventually I learned to stamp down on the emotions until I finally forgot.

We moved in different circles. Happily lead separate lives.

I look at our old photos and, well, nothing really happens anymore.

But life throws weird curves at you. Curves you just wouldn't expect.

I see a recent photo of you. I can't help but smile - all this time searching and only when I stopped did you come out.

Not believing my "luck", I finally reach out. No more fear. No more turtling. No more hiding.

You respond and I get this familiar little warm feeling in my gut. Is that hope? Joy?

There you are, in your own small way, tugging at my heart strings once again.

Everything comes full circle though. It didn't last long.

I find out that, this time, you have to go.

And I know, this time, I have to stay.

Do I let it tear at me once again?

I shake my head once again. I can't help but smile - you will always be special in my heart. But no. Not this time.

Edited by FNX
Guest Riveria

The dreams of you holding me, the dreams of you kissing me, the dreams of us together feel to real to be just dreams. I need the one thing that completes me the one thing that makes me who I am. My heart feel empty, incomplete without you. Wont you be the other half that makes me whole? I miss you....

Guest biancaanne

Good morning, my dear...

I'm deeply grateful, because for a change, I am once more able to write with such lightness in my heart.

Smile for me again? I want to drown in your smile.

Sigh...

Guest Riveria

Sharing this letter from him when he was still in love with me.

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, Ethel, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

Guest Riveria

Good Morning Ex Baby,

Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.

Your Ex baby

Guest Riveria

Ex Baby,

You took everything away from me: my soul, my heart,... you left nothing at all for me; but, you can't take away as much love as I got for you.

Your Ex Baby

Guest Riveria

My Ex Baby,

A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.

Your Ex baby

Guest Riveria

Hey

Maybe if I had just looked away that first night you came towards me, everything would be different and my heart wouldn't be breaking right now.

It's Me

Guest Riveria

Another letter from him that I want to return.

Hey, Baby, I just wanted you to know that I am the luckiest man in the world to be with you. I have never been so happy in my life then I am when I'm with you. You mean the whole world to me and I can't wait for the day when the world knows the love I have for you. I love you.

It made me smile. Well at least during those times he meant what he said. Hmmm. some good things never last.

Guest Riveria

How can you tell the sun not to shine, when clouds exist. How can ask leaves not to fall when wind exists. How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist.

Guest biancaanne

^ ^ ^

Mare, pasingit muna. Ako naman...

====================

My dear FS, I'm so sorry for making you worry the other night. I'm so sorry for depriving you of well-deserved sleep. Although we've already talked about it, I want you to know that even if he is just a dear friend, and you trust me, I understand where you are coming from, completely, and I will never cause you to worry or get pissed off again. I deeply appreciate you taking care of me in such a way that I was never shown deep concern for ever, before. I did not intentionally want to make you jealous or angry. And I did not want to add to your worries and frustrations in life.

Marami na nga akong utang sa 'yo. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...I love you. I want to be the reason you'd smile again, just the way you are my reason to smile again.

Still Exclusively Yours,

Your Girlfriend, Confidant, and Sex Slave (hahaha!)

AA

========================

Edited by biancaanne