Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

Nabubuwisit aq sa mga bank na

ayaw pabaryahan ang bills mo!!@@#!@!@@

Knowing na may account ka naman sa kanila pero

pag sinabi na"SORRY SIR WALA KAMI BARYA"@#$%$@! <_<

Ano klase banGko kayo?@?! walang pamalit na barya

sa CLIENTS NYO@#$%^&! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Sir,

may shortage po ng coins ngayun, lalo na mga 1 peso kaya cguro hindi ka nabigyan. than's according to the central bank.

Have you seen fastfood crew when they are swamped during peaktime? A teller's life is much like that. Especially universal tellers (they do cash/check deposits, withdrawals, bills payment, FCDU, applications for MCs, drafts, telex, signature verification etc.) and they can't afford to make mistakes while doing it all quickly. And most of them do it on minimum industry wages. Add to that the fact that banks are loathe to put additional tellers. Sometimes I can't blame them if they can't radiate sunny dispositions. Just my two cents too, ma'am.

Agree with you sir! it's very hard for us tellers to transact, especially when the branch is swarmed with lots of people. Very pressured, lalo na pag alam mo na nakatingin lahat ng tao sa lobby sa yo. Kaya please, understand our situation naman minsan because we cannot accomodate all of you ng sabay sabay.

eto minsan ang patawa sa mga tawa. merong mga Bdo na lumakad ka lang e ayan na. simply, it means tabi tabi sila or about 5-10 mins walk from each other. pero yung ibang tao magtyatyaga na pumila ng matagal or more than 30 mins when in fact kung lumakad lang ng kaunti, may mas maluwag na branch at doon e tapos agad ang transaction.

i hate metrobank dahil sobra dami ng tao. ubos oras mo sa banko nila

i encounter a bad experience sa metrobank potrero malabon branch, 3 to 4 ang teller, mag papaupdate lang ako ng passbook, anak ng tokwa binigyan pa ako ng no. para pumila, e wala naman cla ginagawa, so kinuha ko naman kasi 4 lang naman ang nakaupo at naghihintay. well it took 30 minutes para ma entertain ako. the worst part may nakasabay ako na tindera na ang bitbit ay barya doon sa kabilang teller, ayaw tanggapin ng teller ang e dedeposit ng matandang tindera sa account niya dun, ang sabi sorry po puno na po ang vault namin e. kung di ka ba naman mabwisit sa kasinugalingan ng teller na yun. sinumbong ko nga sa manager bago ako umalis, sagot ng manager hindi ko hawak yan e, reliver lang daw siya. anak ng PU..........,

I will never forget the lesson hammered to me by one of my mestizo bosses when I was in BPI. "80% of our income is provided by the top 20% of our clients (the infamous 80/20 rule). So who should you take care of? It's bottomline iho, always look at the bottomline."

I just don't know... too much pareto in the Mestizo analysis will eventually lead to cutomer paralysis.... Message there is Just Show them your Money....

• 3 weeks later...

medyo nagiging pangit na ang service ng BPI.

meron ng godly complex ang mga cashiers. parang feeling nila nakasandal sila sa pader with bpi.

I hope maging solusyon yung happy/sad chip na inimplement nila. with that scheme, meron pa rin akong loopholes na puede mangyari dito. For example, sino naghahawak ng susi ng box nito? sino nagrereport? who will report the reporter?

Agree with you sir! it's very hard for us tellers to transact, especially when the branch is swarmed with lots of people. Very pressured, lalo na pag alam mo na nakatingin lahat ng tao sa lobby sa yo. Kaya please, understand our situation naman minsan because we cannot accomodate all of you ng sabay sabay.

that might be true. but in BDO SM City Baguio , iba ang nararanasan ko. the tellers there are pretty arrogant and doesn't show any respect / professionalism. kumbaga eh para akong studyante at sila ang teacher. amp*ta it doesn't mean that if a young adult like me is transacting, eh pwede na nila alisin ang professionalism nila that they give to much older people #%&*&!

in addition to what i've experienced, a day ago. i was applying for internet banking (so i can transact at home). i've fallen in line sa teller. so, ako na dapat ang next. eh biglang may pumasok na kakilala nung teller. sabi niya, "sige ikaw next" knowing that i'm in front of her and may linya. of course i wouldn't let it pass after waiting 30 minutes just to submit the papers! so, i sat down sa table ng teller. ang sabi ba naman eh, "siya muna". WTF?! uminit talaga ulo ko nun. nakatingin na nga lahat ng nakapila sa deposit lane eh (magkakalapit lang kasi) narinig at nakita ata nila yung nangyari.

TALK ABOUT PROFESSIONALISM! (sayang di ko nakita name tag niya para ipost ko dito)

ang kakapal ng mukha eh kakabadtrip. mas mabuti pa yung sa BDO Abanao Square (Baguio) branch.

Edited by tallpaul
  • 2 weeks later...

I've worked for several banks and still work for one now. If you receive terrible or unsatisfactory service from branch personnel, you should complain to the branch manager/head or call the head office and make a formal complaint. Bank management is very touchy about customer relations and act very quickly (most of the time) to reprimand erring personnel.

UCPB Airport Road, Baclaran Branch , that was way back in 1993 when all I want is an ATM with a Savings Bank book. The staff from the customer service gave me a specific date and I did went to that date then they told me it wasn't ready yet, talk about inconvenience and no punctuality here...i have to closed up my clinic for that moment and only to be told it wasn't ready and found out that 3 patients came to my clinic on that moment. I cancelled all dealings with UCPB and I have been a depositor at the BDO Airport Road branch nearby since then.

Kumusta na kaya ang UCPB Airport Road Branch ngayon, 'mga kolokoy, musta kayo dyan ha, kilos pagong pa rin ba mga tao dyan? bwahahaha'

BDO Megamall A branch.

I wouldn't say it's the lousiest but it leaves much to be desired.

When I opened an account about a month ago, yung teller na natapat sa kin wasn't smiling all throughout the transaction.

Suplada and very cold ang dating.

And when asked on some things parang tinatamad pang sumagot, as if saying "di mo pa ba alam yan at kailangan mo pa magtanong?"

When I called up their branch (recently as instructed by her to follow up on my transaction) WALANG SUMASAGOT SA PHONE.

2 numbers na yung binigay and umaabot ng up to 8+ rings and no one is picking it up.

Called up after a few minutes again and after again a number of rings, may sumagot din.

And again walang ka amor-amor yung pagsagot sa phone.

What's with this bank, or their tellers?

Hindi ba pinapaswedlo ng maayos mga ito kaya ganyan humarap sa customers nila?

BTW, the teller's name is Rian.

Petite, with braces, eyeglasses, thin/frail bodied, lousy-looking fingers as if sumasideline as labandera pag linggo.

BDO Megamall A branch.

I wouldn't say it's the lousiest but it leaves much to be desired.

When I opened an account about a month ago, yung teller na natapat sa kin wasn't smiling all throughout the transaction.

Suplada and very cold ang dating.

And when asked on some things parang tinatamad pang sumagot, as if saying "di mo pa ba alam yan at kailangan mo pa magtanong?"

When I called up their branch (recently as instructed by her to follow up on my transaction) WALANG SUMASAGOT SA PHONE.

2 numbers na yung binigay and umaabot ng up to 8+ rings and no one is picking it up.

Called up after a few minutes again and after again a number of rings, may sumagot din.

And again walang ka amor-amor yung pagsagot sa phone.

What's with this bank, or their tellers?

Hindi ba pinapaswedlo ng maayos mga ito kaya ganyan humarap sa customers nila?

BTW, the teller's name is Rian.

Petite, with braces, eyeglasses, thin/frail bodied, lousy-looking fingers as if sumasideline as labandera pag linggo.

no, it's just their signature customer relation. ganyan talaga pag BDO.

• 2 weeks later...

Chinabank - SM North Edsa Branch.

I was there to pay for my credit card bill. They use a number queuing system but at one point it got stuck on one number for 20 mins. All the tellers seems to be busy with something else and doesn't care if people are waiting. When one lady finally complained the queue finally got moving proving that they just were ignoring the people around. I really wanted to close my account with them at that point.

RCBC BRANCH NEAR THE MAKATI SPORTS CLUB. THE MALE (OPERATIONS HEAD, I THINK) IS VERY ARROGANT! I HAD A DEPOSIT TRANSACTION INVOLVING A PLDT DIVIDEND CHECK (ISSUED BY THE WAY BY THIER HEAD OFFICE) WHICH THEY REFUSE TO HONOR FOR DEPOSIT. THE TELLER WAS EXPLANING SOMETHING LIKE IT NEEDS CONFIRMATION FROM THE HEAD OFFICE BUT THIS MALE EMPLOYEE ABOVE KEEPS ON BUTTING IN AND ARROGANTLY TREATS LONG TIME CLIENTS LIKE MYSELF WITH MATCHING "DABOG"!

i HOPE CHAIRPERSON HELEN DEE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ARROGANT ATTITUDE OF THIS PARTICULAR BRANCH PERSONNEL!

RCBC BRANCH NEAR THE MAKATI SPORTS CLUB. THE MALE (OPERATIONS HEAD, I THINK) IS VERY ARROGANT! I HAD A DEPOSIT TRANSACTION INVOLVING A PLDT DIVIDEND CHECK (ISSUED BY THE WAY BY THIER HEAD OFFICE) WHICH THEY REFUSE TO HONOR FOR DEPOSIT. THE TELLER WAS EXPLANING SOMETHING LIKE IT NEEDS CONFIRMATION FROM THE HEAD OFFICE BUT THIS MALE EMPLOYEE ABOVE KEEPS ON BUTTING IN AND ARROGANTLY TREATS LONG TIME CLIENTS LIKE MYSELF WITH MATCHING "DABOG"!

i HOPE CHAIRPERSON HELEN DEE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ARROGANT ATTITUDE OF THIS PARTICULAR BRANCH PERSONNEL!

sana pinagmumura mo.

may ginanyan ako minsan, (though not in a bank).

I said in a loud voice (at tinapatan ko yung arrogance niya) "bakit galit ka? nagtatanong lang naman ako kupal ka ah?" within hearing distance of everyone.

nung nagtinginan ang lahat, tameme siya.

at nung paalis na ko i parted with "Salamat pu*****mo, kupal ka!"

duruan lang yan eh

takot lang ng service staffs pag may nagagalit na customer hehe

• 2 weeks later...

BDO Card sucks bigtime!!!

I was a long time Equitable Bank Visa Card holder who's account got transferred to BDO when they bought Equitable. My Equitable Bank Visa Card expired end of July and it took BDO a month to send me my new card. Prior to this, I was being billed for annual and extension card fees which I requested and was granted waiver to. Was surprised when I got a call from BDO's collection unit asking me to pay for the fees plus finance charges incurred and to settle my balance in full immediately. I was being billed for 30k plus of purchases which I contested immediately as I do not recall spending that much the previous month. Also, it has been a practice of mine to settle in full the previous month's bill so it's next to impossible for me to incur that much balance. So I requested their Customer Service for a Statement of Account and was told that they would be emailing me my SoA in a few days time. They also asked me for my contact no. so that they could inform me on any updates on my query. Never did I receive any emails or updates from them and all this while, their collection unit kept on calling and asking me to pay-up immediately. So when I finally got my latest SoA, I found out that a lot of my purchases have been double posted! I was being billed for almost twice the amount of my actual purchases. Called their Customer Service, specifically asked to speak with an officer and gave him a piece of my mind. Again no action was taken - why do I say this? 2 days after I talked to this inept officer, their collection unit was at it again. Frustrated with the whole situation, I was finally able to get the email address of the head of BDO's consumer loan division. Emailed him on October 17 about all this and got an immediate response. Oct 21, after deducting their incorrect entries and charges, I paid my balance in full. Received a call from BDO and was told that everything has been checked and corrected. Thought that everything was OK already after this, but again BDO managed to surprise me. A few hours after the last call, their collection unit called again and was asking me if I have already settled my account. Asked him the amount that I should pay and once again he informed me to pay them P30k+ immediately IDIOTS! Had to send a 2nd letter to the head of consumer loans to ask him to tell his collection unit to stop calling and asking me to pay. Sheesh!!! They can't even coordinate between themselves!!! No one bothered to inform the collection unit that their bank made an enormous mess of my account. f#&king IDIOTS! I am thankful to the head of consumer loans for helping me resolve this but not once did he apologized for their crappy service!!!

BPI treats all its customers badly. They let all their customers stand in line and considering that they have a lot of customers, standing in line can take anywhere from 30 mins to more than an hour. Why don't they adapt the system of other banks wherein customers are given a number as soon as they enter. While there is still the wait, one is at least seated and could pass the time away reading a newspaper for example.

Metrobank. Even if you deposit an in-house check it will take at least 3 days for the check to clear. In other banks, in-house checks are like cash deposits, you can withdraw the cash as soon as you present the check in any branch.