Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

Guest lustfortravel
bpi... may descrimination

may line para sa regular clients

at line para sa preffered clients.

HELLO!!!! di ba lahat ng CLIENTS should

be considered as preffered!!!

mga GAGO!!!

kung wala yang mga regular clients nila, buhay pa kaya ang bpi?

You forgot that there are also lines for VIP clients, they just sit down on the sofa and the managers personally assist them with their banking transactions.

gyobags has a point actually. i would also rate bpi as very low ( even if i have some accounts with them ;) ). most people wouldn't understand the "preferred client" term which was explained to me as a certain section of the bank clientele being segregated according to the volume of the deposits/investments.

if you were to ask me, its the ordinary clients- those who have P 3,000 or less - who really make up bulk of the deposits which the bank borrows at a very cheap cost. these so-called "preferred" VIP clients may get the perks but i'm sure their deposits come out as a high cost to the bank. considering the bank is making money off these ordinary depositors, don't you think they are the ones who deserve the preferential treatment?

the least bpi should do is make sure that the service is EQUAL to all. a customer is still a customer, regardless if the deposit is less than P3k or more than P300 million ;)

gyobags has a point actually. i would also rate bpi as very low ( even if i have some accounts with them ;) ). most people wouldn't understand the "preferred client" term which was explained to me as a certain section of the bank clientele being segregated according to the volume of the deposits/investments.

if you were to ask me, its the ordinary clients- those who have P 3,000 or less - who really make up bulk of the deposits which the bank borrows at a very cheap cost. these so-called "preferred" VIP clients may get the perks but i'm sure their deposits come out as a high cost to the bank. considering the bank is making money off these ordinary depositors, don't you think they are the ones who deserve the preferential treatment?

the least bpi should do is make sure that the service is EQUAL to all. a customer is still a customer, regardless if the deposit is less than P3k or more than P300 million ;)

TUMPAK KA DYAN!!!

• 3 weeks later...

For me Land Bank is the worst! BPI follows second.

At Landbank, they have this system of double handling transactions. When encashing checks, you have to queue it first to a verifier before you can actually encash the check. This means two queues, two tellers for a transaction. I do not understand this procedure as it seems to be inefficient. Well its a government bank, government institutions are notorious for inefficiency. Considering their volume of clients, I would think they would care about improving procedures. But they don't! After a really bad experience with them, everytime I get a LandBank check, I will just deposit it to my account and wait for the clearing days.

For me Land Bank is the worst! BPI follows second.

At Landbank, they have this system of double handling transactions. When encashing checks, you have to queue it first to a verifier before you can actually encash the check. This means two queues, two tellers for a transaction. I do not understand this procedure as it seems to be inefficient. Well its a government bank, government institutions are notorious for inefficiency. Considering their volume of clients, I would think they would care about improving procedures. But they don't! After a really bad experience with them, everytime I get a LandBank check, I will just deposit it to my account and wait for the clearing days.

Land Bank = Government Bank, what do you expect? :rolleyes:

darn when equitable and bdo merged.. nagkaproblema... I use to pay my bills through atm.. no I can't. I was debited by gas station by charging me accidentally or swiping my card twice.. I use a visa electron debit/atm card so the charge is directly to my savings which to my annoyance was a bit of hassle to complain.. I had two experience prior to the equitable merging with bdo and was able to resolve the problem within a week or even less.

our

However with the recent experience. I had my debit card debited twice for gas and I called on the same day upon discovery that the charge was twice since I checked my balance on a different atm bank. I called bdo or the hotline and informed them about the double charge. I was advice to wait 7-10 business day. I followed up on monday since it was a holiday, was advice to follow up on friday. I followed up on friday which was beyond the 7-10 business day and the rep told me that they don't have any feedback yet. I was upset. I told the rep to do what she could other wise I would call and be speaking to someone. I checked my balance monday I still didn't get credited back. I received a text msg with the # of the main branch informing me that the money was credited back on monday. I've had it with their customer service to the point that I called the main branch about my complaint. Spoke to a jr acct mgr so she claimed and didn't handle my concern properly. Just flat out told me didn't you receive the text message? Didn't you check your atm. Like hello I told her check my atm in the morning I didn't received the money back. I asked specifically when was it credited back. She told me she can't disclose the info. She call the said office that handle this matter and they mentioned it was due to the merger. For the delay. I asked what can they do to satisfy me as a customer with the frustration and the hassle of what had happen. She even asked me what do i want? Like I said I don't know how you guys handle this type of situation. Like you guys are representing bdo. I ask for her supervisor. In which the supervisor informed me that the problem has been on going since sept. I replied to this response. You knew the problem since sept and what have you done about it. Imagine it's dec and you still haven't resolved the problem. If you knew the problem will take longer than 7-10 business day, then adv your reps that it will take longer than what was expected rather than saying something that is not true. She mentioned she will have this matter raised to the management, I told her that I expect a response and was advice 3-5business days.. guess what.. I didn't receive any response.. I called back to the hotline since I can't get through to the said main branch. I spoke to an agent and asked to that if he can't help me to connect me to the proper dept to assist me. Normally they would say it's credited back. Don't they get the pt. I am not after for the credit or anything, it's the pt of customer service. I was on hold, informed that he emailed the previous supervisor I spoke to and was informed that they are looking into ways to fixed this problem, I reacted and what else? that's it... I told him to inform the supervisor that I expect a phone call.. Otherwise I will close the account.. Though I am an individual and it's a payroll account I don't care. The least they could do is provide good customer service in which I work in a call center we provide to our customer so what's the difference?

THE WORST IS UNIONBANK !!!

F__K ALL THEIR BRANCHES. THEY HAVE STU_ID BRANCH MANAGERS, THEY HAVE THE LOUSIEST ATM SYSTEM, THEY HAVE AN INCOMPETENT E-CARD AND MOST OF ALL, PAHIRAP SA LAHAT NG GSIS MEMBERS AND RETIREES. IMGAINE MY GRANDFATHER WHO IS ALMOST 90 YEARS IS REQUIRED TO SHOW UP SA BRANCH FOR THE BIOMETRICS!

IF UR A FREAKIN EMPLOYEE OF UNIONBANK BETTER GET OUT BEFORE UR EATEN ALIVE BY ITS CORPORATE CULTURE!

MGA P_TANG IN_ KAYO! THE ABOITIZES AND THE GARCIAS ARE IN CONIVANCE.. MGA TUTA NI GMA!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Unionbank has a terrible online payment system on their ATMs.

It won't accept some of the payments I make on the ATM.

I have to withdraw all the cash and deposit it to China Bank so that I can make payments online

i agree! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

it hard to pay your bills online and ang bagal pa ng website unlike other banks. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by LickMeDownThere
  • 3 weeks later...

Metrobank all the way. What the previous posts have said about long lines and not adding tellers is true. It seems like the security guard handing out numbers is the busiest person in there.

Good business tip: If you see more than 10 people sitting/standing/whatever OPEN ANOTHER WINDOW to attend to the customers' needs. Better yet, tell those tellers just making tsismis to help out the ones that are actually working and doing their JOB. Those working tellers need promotions or a pay raise. The lazy f_cknuts* just talking and wasting time need to get fired or be given a huge pay cut.

What's worse is that the ones working look exhausted and need a break badly while those just sitting around are staring at the customers like they're street trash. Bad enough you're too lazy to do the job you're paid to do, but don't be mayabang and give the customer "that" look. They will leave and take their business to another bank with better customer service.

*"F_cknut" = n. US slang word denoting one with inherent and obvious stupidity. Usually the person in question is totally oblivious of the fact that yes, he/she is, a moron. syn. Moron, Dumb@ss, Lazy bast@rd, Idiot, etc. :blink:

Edited by ligtasan

what's really with Union Bank these days?

i have a Union Bank Visa Credit Card that i regularly pay via bancnetonline. i use this payment facility because i am always on local and overseas travel.

i paid my dues last december 13, which was before the due date of December 15.

now i received my SOA due January, which does not reflect my payment made last December 13. and they are asking me to pay even the due that i already paid for.

i have complete records online via bancnetonline, and somehow called their attention via email twice already. but somehow, they do not respond.

i will try to call them up later and give them what's inside my head.

• 4 weeks later...

land bank of the philippines in juan luna,,grabe ang tagal ng services nila,,nagantay kami for almost 2 hrs, para lang makapag open ng account (nearest kc sa shop ko),,,yung mga emplyee and manager nila,,ang lousy manamit (bt kaya ganun) nka tshirt lang sila lahat,,di kagalang galang ang itsura nila... nung 2 time na balik ko for deposit,,,naku ang tagal na naman,,yung mga matatanda sinisigawan lang,,nagtatanong lang naman sila. kaya ayun nilipat ko ng chinabank account ko,, bwisit yung mga tga landbank

land bank of the philippines in juan luna,,grabe ang tagal ng services nila,,nagantay kami for almost 2 hrs, para lang makapag open ng account (nearest kc sa shop ko),,,yung mga emplyee and manager nila,,ang lousy manamit (bt kaya ganun) nka tshirt lang sila lahat,,di kagalang galang ang itsura nila... nung 2 time na balik ko for deposit,,,naku ang tagal na naman,,yung mga matatanda sinisigawan lang,,nagtatanong lang naman sila. kaya ayun nilipat ko ng chinabank account ko,, bwisit yung mga tga landbank

well just an observation how many of you have work inn a bank or naging teller siguro you would understand their situation. firstly teller does really need your id or check you out even ITS YOUR MONEY that yu are withdrawing Bec. its also for your OWN protection and protection din sa kanila., Kasi of the teller ay magshort ng money sya ang sasagot non so she will have to be sure na tama ang money and ang pagbibigyan nya even you will be carefull. and dahil doon kaya mabagal ang service and doon sa mnga nagkwekwentuhan na teller normal lang yon ikaw ba pa nagwork you dont speak to your officemates?., but of course dapat may limit din yon.

well just an observation how many of you have work inn a bank or naging teller siguro you would understand their situation. firstly teller does really need your id or check you out even ITS YOUR MONEY that yu are withdrawing Bec. its also for your OWN protection and protection din sa kanila., Kasi of the teller ay magshort ng money sya ang sasagot non so she will have to be sure na tama ang money and ang pagbibigyan nya even you will be carefull. and dahil doon kaya mabagal ang service and doon sa mnga nagkwekwentuhan na teller normal lang yon ikaw ba pa nagwork you dont speak to your officemates?., but of course dapat may limit din yon.

while this is the standard practice in banks, tellers at BDO dont ask for my ID if i am withdrawing over the counter.

while this is the standard practice in banks, tellers at BDO dont ask for my ID if i am withdrawing over the counter.

usually it depends kung kilala ka na ng teller and if your withdrawing small amount they have the authority to approve it, but if its is a big amout they need identification for approval

I think the people from BDO has a id system so they can immediately verify who you are. Yun kasi sabi sa akin ng friend ko who works at BDO. Exception to the list eh kung representative ka ng account at dun lang ata magkakaroon ng additional verification.

Complaint ko lang about BDO is that they dont have a specific counter for express transactions. Kaya kung malas mo kung yung mga nauna sayo eh maraming bitbit na transaction slips eh ipit ka.