Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Walang tatalo sa BDO - mukhang pera talaga.. ano pa aasahan mo kay Henry Sy yan.. alam naman nten napaka SAKIM nyang tao na yan... kaya ako d ako madalas ngapupunta ng SM....

Pinaka okey BPI - madaling kausap...

Problem lang sa BPI is kung kelan long weekend na kailangan mo nang cash, e down ang ATM

• 2 weeks later...

For me, BDO is the WORST. Pag magdedeposit ka, palaging pipila, wala man lang numbers for queuing like Metrobank and BPI. Paano kung senior yung nakapila diba? Nakatayo sya for up to 40 mins kasi ambagal ng mga tellers.

Metrobank has been good to me so far as well as BPI. I think kelangan lang sa Metrobank ay makilala mo yung isang teller or maganda laman ng account mo hehe syempre mukhang pera pa rin lahat ng mga yan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

BPI. Ok naman sana, since I've registered for their online services via internet and via mobile device, I don't have to go through much of the hassle of their poor atm service (haba ng pila dahil panay offline mga atms). Problem lang, twice na ako nabiktima ng yung deposit ko (50K checks) took more than 1 week to reflect on my account. Kaya ngayon, medyo hesitant ako to make any substantial money transfer using their online services. Kung tanungin mo kasi customer service nila, kung minsan parang hindi nila alam kung nasaan na ang pera/check mo. Of course, kung online mo ginawa transaction mo, wala kang paper trail (receipt). Ang daling sabihin hindi ka naman nag deposit. Haaaay. If only I could TRUST this bank, ok na sana. Sa ngayon, sa teller pa nga ako nag dedeposit. Hahaha... naka online account ko, pero kailangan pumila sa TELLER. Backasswards, pero you have to do it otherwise masakit mawala ng parang bula perang pinaghirapan mo.

BPI. Ok naman sana, since I've registered for their online services via internet and via mobile device, I don't have to go through much of the hassle of their poor atm service (haba ng pila dahil panay offline mga atms). Problem lang, twice na ako nabiktima ng yung deposit ko (50K checks) took more than 1 week to reflect on my account. Kaya ngayon, medyo hesitant ako to make any substantial money transfer using their online services. Kung tanungin mo kasi customer service nila, kung minsan parang hindi nila alam kung nasaan na ang pera/check mo. Of course, kung online mo ginawa transaction mo, wala kang paper trail (receipt). Ang daling sabihin hindi ka naman nag deposit. Haaaay. If only I could TRUST this bank, ok na sana. Sa ngayon, sa teller pa nga ako nag dedeposit. Hahaha... naka online account ko, pero kailangan pumila sa TELLER. Backasswards, pero you have to do it otherwise masakit mawala ng parang bula perang pinaghirapan mo.

May I just ask, how can you make a deposit online?

I am not yet aware of any local banks that are utilizing current technology in using smartphones to make check deposits

as for cash deposit, even in Europe and US, the only way that you can make a deposit is via OTC or ATM

if you are using EFT (electronic funds transfer) to make a deposit, you have to call the originating bank and not the receiving bank just in case there will a delay in crediting the deposit

BPI will be definitely clueless if you've made an EFT from another bank as the only way they can confirmed that the transfer has been made is if they see the credit in your account.

May I just ask, how can you make a deposit online?

I am not yet aware of any local banks that are utilizing current technology in using smartphones to make check deposits

as for cash deposit, even in Europe and US, the only way that you can make a deposit is via OTC or ATM

if you are using EFT (electronic funds transfer) to make a deposit, you have to call the originating bank and not the receiving bank just in case there will a delay in crediting the deposit

BPI will be definitely clueless if you've made an EFT from another bank as the only way they can confirmed that the transfer has been made is if they see the credit in your account.

I've not made a deposit online. But have had clients make fund transfers to my bank account (maybe they just deposited, lol). My "missing checks" episode was when I used their atms to make the deposit. On one instance, I made an 80K check deposit. Took almost one month to clear because the bank failed to check the atm deposit box (great!). As I was on an out of town job related trip it was only upon my return that I was able to personally follow it up with the bank. Because my money was in limbo, it was really difficult to send money home. Ikaw ba, mag ba-bank transfer ka sa account ng GF/wife mo when they have 80K of your money un-accounted for? Kaya hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa rin ginagamit yung option na yun (now available on my phone). Called their 89-100 number. Hirap gamitin. Daming machine options bago malaman kung papano kuma-usap ng TAO. Dun pa lang, kakain na ng load mo. And then, when you do reach their call-center, you will get the standard "we will look into it". Polite naman sila (in fairness), pero medyo useless. Kinailangan pa talaga na personally kausapin ko yung bank manager, show her my receipt, bago nya chineck yung deposit box. Yun, naipit lang pala dun. Leche. Told her, someone ought to get fired for it (of course, that means her, lol).

Sa ngayon, to send money home, I leave my smart money card with the GF. I make the fund transfer from my BPI account to the card, then she withdraws it from BDO. So far, ok naman system na ito. How I wish though I can directly just transfer funds from my BPI account to her BPI account. Trust issue on my part is preventing me from doing that. Strike two sila in a span of 4 months or so. Ngayon nga, like I said before, I deposit my money to the teller. Lol! Backasswards because of those two fcuking episodes.

I've not made a deposit online. But have had clients make fund transfers to my bank account (maybe they just deposited, lol). My "missing checks" episode was when I used their atms to make the deposit. On one instance, I made an 80K check deposit. Took almost one month to clear because the bank failed to check the atm deposit box (great!). As I was on an out of town job related trip it was only upon my return that I was able to personally follow it up with the bank. Because my money was in limbo, it was really difficult to send money home. Ikaw ba, mag ba-bank transfer ka sa account ng GF/wife mo when they have 80K of your money un-accounted for? Kaya hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa rin ginagamit yung option na yun (now available on my phone). Called their 89-100 number. Hirap gamitin. Daming machine options bago malaman kung papano kuma-usap ng TAO. Dun pa lang, kakain na ng load mo. And then, when you do reach their call-center, you will get the standard "we will look into it". Polite naman sila (in fairness), pero medyo useless. Kinailangan pa talaga na personally kausapin ko yung bank manager, show her my receipt, bago nya chineck yung deposit box. Yun, naipit lang pala dun. Leche. Told her, someone ought to get fired for it (of course, that means her, lol).

Sa ngayon, to send money home, I leave my smart money card with the GF. I make the fund transfer from my BPI account to the card, then she withdraws it from BDO. So far, ok naman system na ito. How I wish though I can directly just transfer funds from my BPI account to her BPI account. Trust issue on my part is preventing me from doing that. Strike two sila in a span of 4 months or so. Ngayon nga, like I said before, I deposit my money to the teller. Lol! Backasswards because of those two fcuking episodes.

you should have requested to be compensated on that missing check, it is your right and their responsibilities

there should be no problem in transferring from one BPI account to another, I've done it so many times

even for un-enrolled third party accounts (using their mobile app)