Cellphone Reviews

I bought a Lenovo P700i as a second phone. The third phone can retire because the P700i is dual SIM.

Runs of Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. Lenovo Mobile Philippines has announced that The P700i can be upgraded to Jelly Bean but the timeline is still up in the air. Thanks to the dual core processor, no lag is noticed.

Long-lasting 2500 mAh battery. IPS Capacitive Touch Screen makes it viewable from any angle. Expandable memory up to 32 GB. Comes with earphone, charger and USB to mini USB cable. The P700i charges when the cable is connected to a laptop. Build quality is excellent and does not feel like a toy. No creaky plastic feel either. Rubberized back cover as an anti-slip grip.

The Lenovo P700i does not compare with MyPhone and Cherry Mobile. For one, the battery capacity of the P700i is larger than any of the MP and CM phones. The screen of the Lenovo P700i has a pixel density of 233 ppi (Higher number is better). The MyPhone A898 is 187 ppi and the Cherry Mobile Titan is 196 ppi. The MP and CM phones are built with creaky plastic.

Sound is good and loud and is not distorted even if loud. The sound quality of MP and CM phones are distorted when playing loud music.

How does it compare with the CM Titan TV?

If you don't mind the size, the Galaxy Note 2 is the best smartphone out there. I have not heard of a less-than-satisfied owner of the Note2 (or the Note1, for that matter). Most - just like me - get over the oversized screen size in less than a week. In fact, now,all other smartphones look small to me. :)

If you like the size but not the price, and don't like cutting your sim card, there is the Cherry Mobile Titan TV.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

I bought an iPhone 5 last december 24,2013.Got impressed by how light the phone was.I AM an avid Apple fan.it was a great phone especially when I did a jailbreak on it.Unfortunately Imy phone got stuck in the apple logo so I had to restore it back to factory setting and no more jailbreakangry.gif.So last week,april 7,i bought a Galaxy note 2 and compared to my iPhone 5,this is way better!Videos are more vivid in the Note 2.I like the big screen

1366077191[/url]' post='8609669']

I bought an iPhone 5 last december 24,2013.Got impressed by how light the phone was.I AM an avid Apple fan.it was a great phone especially when I did a jailbreak on it.Unfortunately Imy phone got stuck in the apple logo so I had to restore it back to factory setting and no more jailbreakangry.gif.So last week,april 7,i bought a Galaxy note 2 and compared to my iPhone 5,this is way better!Videos are more vivid in the Note 2.I like the big screen

According to cydia,,it is not advisable to jailbreak the iPhone5

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I sold my Samsung Galaxy S4 and bought a Sony Xperia Z which is Sony's flagship phone. And boy how Im loving it right now over the s4. Sony was indeed revived and was able redeemed itself and now slowly crawling up the ladders of mobile manufacturers because of this phone.

I love the premium feel of the glass finish of its body unlike the plastic body of Samsung phones. Sony's TFT screen over the Super amoled of Samsung? Nah! I dont mind the screen and poor viewing angles of the Z at all. You don't want someone right beside you reading your text messages right? And besides super amoled screens tends to over saturate the color of icons.

And most of all it's waterproof, so there's no problem taking pictures under water. Sony Xperia Z FTW! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Iphone 5 for me kase iba talaga ios happy.gif

iphone 5 is better

for those iphone 5 users, may nabasa ako sa net na sobrang dali daw maubos ng battery ng iphone 5 at mukhang hindi basta-basta nabibili ang battery. any tips or reco on how to handle this issue? As compared to Samsung S4 na replaceable ang battery at mukhang ang standby time ay 2days 15hrs. as compared sa iphone5 na more or less ay 1day 17hrs max.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...