Cellphone Reviews

Yup, as long as it’s not a CDMA phone it should work fine. I used to have couple of hand phones tied up to Cingular Wireless and T-mobile which has been unlocked in manila quite sometime now. Currently the phone is working pretty good and hasn’t show signs of any problems.

I have a friend who has a CDMA phone from VODAPHONE JAPAN

she was able to use it here in the phils

they were able to open it for GSM use

but not sure for the 3G thing!!!

i'm using an XDA 2 Mini now. i share webmaster_ph's items, except for the fact that it is smaller, has a mega pixel camera and has great battery life (3 days average, heavy use on SMS, calling and Internet).

but on the toughness side, i miss my old Siemens ME45.

Edited by Google
hmm im planning to buy N70 kaso nanghihiyang naman ako sa pera ko..kung magpapakawala ako ng 23k..wahhhhhhhh

the N70 is not that great, i have one and i actually went back to using my n6600. the keypad on the N70 is too small and is hard to type. also the lens cover opens when i put it in my pocket or when i pull it out. picture quality and other functions are great though.

I bought my n70 last march worth 23k. My ofcmate said its worth 15k n lng daw brand new sa Landmark. Kung totoo nga yun kainis naman ambilis magmura 3 mos lng.

1. Ok naman n70 although the firmware isnt 5. something or later.

2. Ok ung two camera feature nya kaya lng ndi mataas ang resolution nung camera sa harapan, 2x zoom lng, wlang flash. Sa likod 2 megapixel may flash, di ko alam ilang zoom pwede bsta marami..70x ata lol..

3. I always use its fm radio feature. Maganda daw sound. Malakas nga lng empre sa battery consump.

4. I also like its not being bulky. Maliit lng sya and magaan.

5. 20 mb phone memory.

My friend bought 2 mos ago a 6680. Ok naman daw. Same features as n70 and cheaper ..wla nga lang radio.

Another friend bought a n80 months ago. Mas gusto daw nya n70.

Meron din me kilala buy n91..ang laki..tapos sliding feature yoko ng mga gnun madali daw masira mga gnun..di ko p sya tinanong features bout that cel..but anyway u can find it sa website ng nokia..

I hope i helped ..lol...Good luck.

nice review, thanks! although nakita ko yung N72 sa nokia.com, parang yun na lang ang gusto ko. hehehe....

kaya lang di yata pwede dun video call. :thumbsdownsmiley:

hmm im planning to buy N70 kaso nanghihiyang naman ako sa pera ko..kung magpapakawala ako ng 23k..wahhhhhhhh

last time i checked, nasa 19k na lang yata. tapos may nakikita pa ko sa bidshot.com as low as 16-17k.

the N70 is not that great, i have one and i actually went back to using my n6600. the keypad on the N70 is too small and is hard to type. also the lens cover opens when i put it in my pocket or when i pull it out. picture quality and other functions are great though.

check out the N72, mukhang inayos na nila yung keypad. :thumbsupsmiley:

ok lang un...kasi maliit lang naman mga daliri ko eh..hehehe

I have a friend who has a CDMA phone from VODAPHONE JAPAN

she was able to use it here in the phils

they were able to open it for GSM use

but not sure for the 3G thing!!!

Well, good for her. Back then I have a CDMA phone which i brought to manila as i was hoping it would work. Unfortunately, no work-around was made at that time.

Anyway, here in the US, Motorola RAZR V3 is selling like hotcake nowadays, wonder if you guys out there had some thoughts/reviews that you can share about this phone.

Thanks in advance.

definitely its keypad are for small fingers ..lol.. :D ..it never happened to me the lens cover opens...maybe u just have to be more careful in handling a n70 coz it is very delicate...

ok lang un...kasi maliit lang naman mga daliri ko eh..hehehe

ako din maliit din daliri... :) parang pang girl tlga ang n70..hehe..tsaka para s mga guys na maliliit ang daliri....lol... :boo:

definitely its keypad are for small fingers ..lol.. :D ..it never happened to me the lens cover opens...maybe u just have to be more careful in handling a n70 coz it is very delicate...

ako din maliit din daliri... :) parang pang girl tlga ang n70..hehe..tsaka para s mga guys na maliliit ang daliri....lol... :boo:

hehehehe...oo nga eh..siguro pede ung n70 sa mga malilit lang daliri...saka ndi matataba ang daliri :P