Cellphone Reviews

any feedback on n80? I want this phone sana.

you can checkout this site:http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n80-review-84.php

Choosing a phone really depends on what features are most important to you. If its the camera then your better off with the new 3mp autofocus xenon flash SE k800...if your looking for value for money the n80 is LOADED with features. just check out the site to see them...it performs very well in all the different features it has...the only drawback is its battery...if you use the camera, mp3, wifi, video calls a lot you'll have to charge the fone daily. but for normal daily use you'll probably get 2-3 days out of it...

Thanks Jacklero. One more thing if I have my unit upgrade firmware will I lose all those old contacts , pics and message? thanks again

Nope buy you better back-it up first on your pc nokia should be able to take care of that but do keep a backup just in case... and remove personal stuff you do not want accessed when you bring it to the care center.

Guest jason_kidd
anyone got the N70 from Nokia? Feedback naman o, planning to buy one e. 3230 is crap. andaling masira. :thumbsdownsmiley:

nokia N70 is nice but slow in processing apps and other files...

for me its the SE P910i..

mga nagamit ko:

nokia

ericsson

t310,t68i,p800

motorola

e398, talkabout

alcatel

0t735

windows powered

3 smart amazing phone1

top 3 favorites:

6210 laki ng inbox.. dream phone ko to. very reliable and maangas parin tignan

3650 first camphone ko.. sinwap ko nga lang sa e398 at nagsisi ako

7710 angas e.. :)

I bought my n70 last march worth 23k. My ofcmate said its worth 15k n lng daw brand new sa Landmark. Kung totoo nga yun kainis naman ambilis magmura 3 mos lng.

1. Ok naman n70 although the firmware isnt 5. something or later.

2. Ok ung two camera feature nya kaya lng ndi mataas ang resolution nung camera sa harapan, 2x zoom lng, wlang flash. Sa likod 2 megapixel may flash, di ko alam ilang zoom pwede bsta marami..70x ata lol..

3. I always use its fm radio feature. Maganda daw sound. Malakas nga lng empre sa battery consump.

4. I also like its not being bulky. Maliit lng sya and magaan.

5. 20 mb phone memory.

My friend bought 2 mos ago a 6680. Ok naman daw. Same features as n70 and cheaper ..wla nga lang radio.

Another friend bought a n80 months ago. Mas gusto daw nya n70.

Meron din me kilala buy n91..ang laki..tapos sliding feature yoko ng mga gnun madali daw masira mga gnun..di ko p sya tinanong features bout that cel..but anyway u can find it sa website ng nokia..

I hope i helped ..lol...Good luck.

last 2 years ago i bought a nokia communicator 1yr lang sa akin nasira na, I recently purchase N71 Nokia defective binigay sa akin nakakainis, i thought ok sya kasi maganda packaging , ayaw palitan ng Chinese shop sa Park Square I, pinapunta ako Nokia Center sa Glorietta 3 weeks na hndi pa nila ma repair, ayaw din palitan , may opismate told me der Nokia cellpone dont last a year specially the 3230 model , Nokia cellphone are not reliable anymore ... better buy HP, Sony Ericsson , Motorola, Palmone

guys you can avoid headaches with phones if you get from the right sources, trust me pag gray market yung telepono ang hirap magpaayos. If you plan to buy cheap, then prepare yourself for some hassle as these phones (specially kapag greenhills) are covered by warranty. Here is also a suggestion, though admittedly more difficult to follow for others, wait for a technology to mature!

I bought my communicators long after they "went out of style" keeping each version before upgrading. Remember that buying the newest model means that you will:

1. be the manufacturer's guneia pig

2. have the bugiest release

3. be the most pissed customer

if you wait for the technology to mature after around 6-12 months, you won't suffer as much as the eager beavers spending throves of money on technology that will depreciate like a rock in water.

Ive probably used all the phones available in the market since I often changed every 2 months. It would really depend on your lifestyle and progams that suit that lifestyle of yours. Last year I was into camera phones. Too bad its too dang slow to refresh or to take quick consecutive pics. Out of all the phones Ive used the best is the Treo 650. Would love to have my hands on the latest model wc is the treo 700. Since its too expensive ill give it a year then purshase 1 when the prices go down. Why do I like it? its lightning quick. I have excel documents, word pad, and hundreds of progams and application hich are useful in the kind of work im in. usually if i have exel docs and use a Nokia or an Se phone it takes a long time to open. I dont have all the time in the world! :)

SE K700

no frills, good functionality, good music, good camera with video capability..crisp and very good java games.. small and light.. i could easily download scandal videos and upload it here, so i can watch it privately...

i bought a Palm PDA , and find the PDA of no use to me when I have this phone .. this is the right phone, they just need to add simple organizer functionalities.. so the perfect phone for me is probably a K700 with calendar organizer function..

been thinking about upgrading to K750 i dont know about k750.. but i guess the k750 is bulkier..

guys you can avoid headaches with phones if you get from the right sources, trust me pag gray market yung telepono ang hirap magpaayos. If you plan to buy cheap, then prepare yourself for some hassle as these phones (specially kapag greenhills) are covered by warranty. Here is also a suggestion, though admittedly more difficult to follow for others, wait for a technology to mature!

I bought my communicators long after they "went out of style" keeping each version before upgrading. Remember that buying the newest model means that you will:

1. be the manufacturer's guneia pig

2. have the bugiest release

3. be the most pissed customer

if you wait for the technology to mature after around 6-12 months, you won't suffer as much as the eager beavers spending throves of money on technology that will depreciate like a rock in water.

yeah.. dapat maghintay muna kayo after how many months ng release.. kasi yung mga unang version ng release e puro bugs pa yun.. like the n70 and n90.. same din with 6680.. ilang buwan lang bababa ng sobra ang presyo.. wag padalos dalos.. hintay lang mga bro..

tipid na.. sigurado ka pa.. bweheheh..

just a query guys...i bought my n70 six months ago and the phone is good...my problem is my nokia is exclusive only in t-mobile network here in united kingdom...that means when im in different country i can't use my cell using a different sim card...since I'll be having my vacation in pinas, can anyone tell me if they can unlocked my cell, what i mean is ma open line ba ang n70 sa pinas without damaging the 3g videocalling? thanks!

just a query guys...i bought my n70 six months ago and the phone is good...my problem is my nokia is exclusive only in t-mobile network here in united kingdom...that means when im in different country i can't use my cell using a different sim card...since I'll be having my vacation in pinas, can anyone tell me if they can unlocked my cell, what i mean is ma open line ba ang n70 sa pinas without damaging the 3g videocalling? thanks!

Yup, as long as it’s not a CDMA phone it should work fine. I used to have couple of hand phones tied up to Cingular Wireless and T-mobile which has been unlocked in manila quite sometime now. Currently the phone is working pretty good and hasn’t show signs of any problems.