Cellphone Reviews

I still love my Nokia 6600. Although the resolution has been overshadowed by newer Nokia models, plus the fact that newer Nokia models can play MP3, i still love my Nokia 6600.

It's got everything. Bluetooth, infrared, GPRS, MMS and true tones. It fits my hand well and no hinges unlike the newer ones. More hinges mean more moving parts which mean more maintenance and care. My 6600 has been with me over a year now and works just fine wherever I am in the country

hmm...let's see...i have 3 phones right now.nokia 6600 being the oldest of the three. I also have SE w900i and Nokia 9300. (i got the w900i as a gift for xmas). well,i have to say,I still love my Nokia 6600...that's what I bring most of the time when I just go out to buy stuffs. I use my other phones sa house and parties and other social gatherings... I haven't been able to explore my SE's features...

well,I love all my phones. BEST PHONE I'VE EVER OWNED? ALL 3 OF THEM!!! :D

• 3 months later...
Guest Leviticus

The best cellphone I owned ay 6150. Nanakaw na pero :( The best rin yun because kahit nanakaw mas nanghinayang pa ako sa laman na sim kaysa sa unit.. meaning no regrets sa pagkawala nito.

Unlike yung isang kasamahan ko nanakawan ng w800 SE. ayun tuloy iniyakan ang cp

Hi peeps... I hope you don't mind me repeating my post in the other thread... I guess after this you can figure out what phone I liked best... and why... :lol:

Here's the thing... I had my W900i for free last christmas... how? I won it in an office raffle  :thumbsupsmiley:

Here are some of the features of the W900i that I remember... and by the way... I still think its better than N90 (Sorry N90 Fans  :hypocritesmiley: )

470MB Internal Memory exp. upto 2GB

2Mpx Camera

Bluetooth™, IR and USB connectivity

FM Radio (available only if you put the headset jack on)

Video Call (Must have 3G, tnx Smart :P)

Shoots Video (.3gp by default)

Supports Java™ & 3D games

File types supported: MP3, MP4, 3GP, AAC, AAC+, AMR, MIDI, IMY, EMY, WAV & 3GPP (video streaming)  :wacko:

Voice Control (Dialling & Answering)

True Tones

Can store upto 5K numbers (5 numbers each contact), you can also add email add, webpage, pictures (you can view their pictures when they send you SMS) address info,  bdays for each contact (you can opt to include it in the reminders)

I forgot the others sorry  :lol: