Cellphone Reviews

I just got my hands on the new Sony Ericsson K800i.

The digital camera is great and by far the best quality of any digital camera/phone due to it's 3.2 MP.

It has some really cool features which I'm still testing out but like the like fact that you can publish your photos to you online blog online.

I'll give a more details once i have tested more of the features.

Cheers

when you've post the review please lemme know the price too okay......and would you also compare it to K790....tnx

K800i and k790i is almost the same thing...the difference is that the k800i has hsdpa and not edge which the k790i uses...and the fact that k790i dont have radio compared to k800i....

As I see it nokia is a FAD!!!it sucks if you ask me...it changes models and depreciates faster than a whore...you buy 1 now and you'll be lucky if it doesnt get phased out soon enough....While SE are very budget friendly and convenient not to mention the syle and design...The way I see it nokia is going to the ditch...there just like pseudo bands that keeps making up music then changes the lyrics and tempo to make it sound new and look new....

how about the Nokia N93? Ok ba sya?

personally, yes, ok na ok... that camcorder is actually a phone. :lol: seriously, it is by far the only phone i know that connects via wireless LAN, USB 2.0, infrared, bluetooth, TV-out and PictBridge---all at the same time. it has multimedia functions you can only find in camcorders but quite heavy in weight and price. if you're not a multimedia savvy, this one is a waste of money. great phone just the same, wish it was smaller though. :)

Hi. I have a N70. My problem is it will show that it has a signal yet I cant text or call or recieve anything. I have to turn it off then on again for it to start to function right. Does anybody have had this similar experience with N7o. May way ba to fix this its irritating e :angry: . my N70 is around 6months old. Thanks :)

read an email regarding N80i...

"keanu reeves < o0_iceman101_0o@yahoo.com > wrote:

WARNING: This is based on my personal experience and may not be the same case to others, however i hope this would serve as a warning/guide to those who want to buy nokia N80.

Last June 18 i bought a NOKIA N80 and a Nokia N70 at the Gadget Madness in Glorietta. On the following day i started exploring the N80 cellphone. At first the unit seem to be fine. I started using the camera and took a video of my son playing basketball. I put the camera on normal mode (3GP) and the video seem pixelated. I thought it was just normal coz it is only on 3GP mode (i never used the HIGH video setting (MP4) then coz of the big file size). The i started using the N70 unit. And taken a video also on the 3gp or normal setting. It was then i noticed the big difference, considering the N80 was supposed to have a 3 Megapixel camera compared to the N70 which only have 2 megapix camera. I took a video then side by side, on same location, same duration, same lighting condition and same setting now on HIGH (MP4) setting to see if there would really be a significant difference. On my dismay, the N70 had a better, clearer video. I returned the unit to nokia care in glorietta. The diagnosis was there was AN INTERMITTENT BLURRED during zooming. they recommended that said unit be returned to the supplier coz there was NO AVAILABLE PART for the CAMERA. I then tried buying on some other stores (coz the Accent Micro store where i bought the unit said they dont have a stock which i need to wait) so instead i requested a refund. I looked for another N80 on a different store (i tried 4 stores Ambassador, Hello, cant remember the 2) coz NOKIA has no stock. All units i tested manifested same problem...BLURRED VIDEO. The still shot however was OK. Now i ended up buying N91.

So for those who want to buy N80, better bring along a cel wid 2Megapix camera, so u can directly compare the video side by side before u pay, coz once u paid up, u cant directly return the product, they will refer u to NOKIA care coz it will fall under the 1 Yr WARRANTY. Mahirap mag ubos ng oras 4hrs ubusin mo dun. Maliban dun me iba pang problem (MMC door BUMUBUKAS PAG SINARA, phone hangs pag install mo ng applications - well on my case)

Sana makatulong to na guide, akala kasi ng iba they are buying a cell wid CLEARER CAMERA coz its 3MEGAPIX nga. Tapos will end up mas pangit pa."

Yup this is true, hindi synchronized yung shutter sound sa shutter so what i do is hold it for a couple of seconds more after the shutter sound! Yun lang ok na! Di ko alam kung sa firware to o dahil sa Symbian OS na sadyang mabagal.

hi guys meron na bang N80 na available sa pinas kung sinong meron pa review naman kasi im planning to geto one medyo disappointed ako sa 6630 dahil laging naghahang at na drained agad ang battery for reasons unknown to me...

Ganyan din sakit nang 6630 ko dati, mabilis maubos ang battery. Ang ginawa ko is i turned off the 3g. Pag lumang firware 3.45 below wala yata sa menu para ma turnoff kaya download ka nang netmonitor (OperatorFtdwk39v7.sis) then select GSM only. or send it to nokia care to upgrade firmware.

Para di OT: N6280, okay lang, medyo malakas sa battery kahit turned off ang 3g. Ok lang ang sound quality. Yung software may bug kc sometimes when i listen to the music biglang magcloclose yung player. pero never panamang naghang or nagrestart. Sofar N80 parin ang dabest wla pang problem aside from the lag sa camera

• 2 weeks later...