The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

before you apply in any telco provider for a dsl service,ask first if they have CIR in any plan you want to get. Usually what is being advertised are the burst speed and not a CIR.

Upto 1Mbps =meaning at some point in time you could peak @ 1Mbps but thats just for a while (seconds) then back to normal speed (CIR)

My PLDT DSL went kaput recently -- Error 678 "The remote computer is not responding" -- for 8 days. Tech guys or linemen came to my house 4 times, and they couldn't really pinpoint the cause. They ended up switching me to another port for the meantime since I was really getting mad.

Then on the 9th day, the just-restored DSL service starts disconnecting intermittently throughout the day. Worst of all, my voice landline also went kaput -- no incoming or outgoing calls.

On the 11th day, my DSL finally becomes more stable, and my voice service comes back -- but then the landline is full of static when you are on a voice call!

OMG, when will this ever end??? :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

It took at least 1 month for PLDT to fix our DSL connection in my office. So for the whole month we didn't have any connection which was a very big hassle. What worse is that PLDT didn't even bother to give an automatic rebate. A customer service representative told me to file a letter of complaint for them to process the rebate.

yung plan 999 ko ayos lang naman. buti na lang ngn na yung area namin. 100 mbps ang speed. kaso kelangan pang tumawag nung nagko konek dahil di pa raw naka set up. ayun nag kwentuhan kami. tinatanong ko kung ano mga pinupuntahan niya. chozadate daw. natawa ako. sabi ko di mo ba alam mtc? ayun tinuruan ko pa mag mtc. natuwa naman siya :lol:

Edited by HappyBoy

Great useless lang email ko sa kanila

Hay nako! All of a sudden 400 kbps nalang

Tapos tmawag ako ulit kanina sabi ng cust rep sir hinde talaga pde max mataas pa sa 512 un

speed niyo kasi legacy po kayo wait niyo nalang ung NGN sa area niyo na ma rollout

as initiative ng pldt po un di sila pde madaliin at you have to wait po.

Tawag tawag nalang po kayo dito. Ganun talaga sir policy po yun.

Yung 1mbps po sa ibang subscriber burst speed lang po yun.

AMPF!