• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

New Jersey Nets

They should convince Vinsanity to a sign-and-trade after the season.

Otherwise he'll simply leave this team with nothing.

Kidd would be dealt to a California team, I feel. It's up to ou to guess if its any of the LA teams, Sacramento or Golden State...

Kidd's an Oakland native. If Golden State makes a play for him, he might just take it to go back home.

He would thrive in Nellieball.

I'm not sure if the Nets organization would still have Lawrence Frank next season. After all, coaches are usually blamed by the owners and the GM...

They ought to let him go. I give him credit for being a very hard worker but he has a tendency to rely on his starters too much. He only started using Mikki Moore, Marcus Williams, and Bostjan Nachbar once his frontline got depleted with injuries to RJ and Krstic. I'm glad to see that Mikki, Marcus, and Boki are playing so well right now. Jason Collins should not be in the starting rotation. His ineffectiveness on the offensive end is one of the reasons as to why the Nets find themselves in a hole in many of their games. :thumbsdownsmiley:

^ I agree...

Speaking of Mikki Moore... Man, did he just wake up and became a betetr player!

As for Jason Collins, I hope he is a good teammate and great with the community coz there is no way he should be in the League with that talent (or lack thereof)...

I agree. Mikki's having a banner year. I hope the Nets offer him a multi-year deal. Same with Nachbar. Nachbar is never afraid to attack the basket and go for a dunk. :thumbsupsmiley: Unfortunately, the same thing cannot be said about Collins. Nasa harap na ng basket, hindi pa ida-dunk and worse, pag nag-attempt e hindi pa pumapasok ang bola. :angry: 7 footer pa kunwari itong hayup na 'to. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I also like Eddie House because he can come off the bench and immediately contribute to the team whether in offense (his shooting) or in defense (his quickness). :cool: IMHO, this is the best bench that the Nets have had in years.

djlo Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

well I just wish that the trade wont push thru, that so dead wrong! JAY-Z has to make up some decision or should i say influence it. HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!

Medyo distracted kasi si Jay-Z kay Beyonce e. :lol:

Edited by willow_boy
NETS outshot WIZARDS 113-101

Our New Jersey nets set a franchise record by sinking 16 three-pointers! :thumbsupsmiley: NET-King Jason Kidd made 6 of those in only 10 attempts!

That's a three-game winning streak now!!! Yahooo! :cool:

GO GO NETS!!!

Hopefully maging 4-straight sa Sabado when they go up against the Celtics. :cool: