Martial Arts

Corkscrew

aikido rin po sir iceman yung style daw ni Mon Tulfo.. yet look what happen.. what I'm asking sir is the degree of physicality needed to thwart the attacks of a woman without getting into legal trouble.. I have no intention of "hurting" a woman,, kaso if she is armed with a gun or a knife.. or nakikisawsaw sa rumble by clawing someboby's eyes.. what can you do?? Anyway.. thanks for replying sir iceman..

• 3 weeks later...

if u cant avoid the woman then i guess the best way to defend the attack of a woman is to cover one's face with both hands but with the elbow facing the attacker. then keep swinging the elbows as if ur defending ur self but actually ur using it to counter attack, u need to be in close contact for these technique. Never throw a fist or kick or grap to a woman, u'll look guilty instantly.

if u cant avoid the woman then i guess the best way to defend the attack of a woman is to cover one's face with both hands but with the elbow facing the attacker. then keep swinging the elbows as if ur defending ur self but actually ur using it to counter attack, u need to be in close contact for these technique. Never throw a fist or kick or grap to a woman, u'll look guilty instantly.

thanks for the advice sir.. yung siko parang destruction techniques ng Kali .. wherein the defender tries to intercept an incoming blow which the tip of his elbow.. Kaso pag tumama any part ng babae sigurado sabog yun.. soft and frail kasi ang construction ng female body.. talo na naman sa batas.. hehehe anyway thanks po uli sir 307.. yung eye scratching/gorge ang kinakatakot ko talaga.. sabi ng friend ko MMA slip and slide.. footwork to avoid.. kaso pag multiple opponents at nakidawdaw yung babae.. pahirap hindi rin siya tamaan..
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

aikido rin po sir iceman yung style daw ni Mon Tulfo.. yet look what happen.. what I'm asking sir is the degree of physicality needed to thwart the attacks of a woman without getting into legal trouble.. I have no intention of "hurting" a woman,, kaso if she is armed with a gun or a knife.. or nakikisawsaw sa rumble by clawing someboby's eyes.. what can you do?? Anyway.. thanks for replying sir iceman..

grab her hips, sweep her down to the floor, either lay on top of her or put her on a side mount ... you could also pull guard. or well just do the old boxing clinch and dont give her space to strike. shell eventually tire out. if the woman has a knife, run! if you cant run, kick that knife off her. if you cant kick that knife out, just make sure you dont get stabbed, then just disarm her - tip: bend the gripping thumb first. break it if you have to - just tell the court she broke her own thumb by herself while trying to stab you.

if the woman is "nakisawsaw" ... she is the least of your worries, just keep on moving your head so she cant lock on to your eyes, but really, if theres 3 guys, with or without a woman, you will get your butt kicked, especially if you run out of space to backpedal. best thing to do is, grab one guy, pull guard, and just wait for security to stop the fight.

in a self defense situation where your attackers try to k*ll you in an enclosed space, just go all out - dont give a crap if its a woman... good luck. there will be no way youd walk out of that without stab wounds and/or cuts.

if there are guns involved, just pray you have a place to hide.

• 3 weeks later...

two basic self-defense of the Internet generation.. Ganging up on a hapless individual,, KUYOG.. afterwards bragging about it during some drinking spree OR lawyering up..asking Daddy or Mommy.. or some influential relative to sue.. Any other form of martial art is deemed a sport and has no real defensive function..hahaha what a joke!

• 2 months later...

I came from the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts... hehehe... I've been thru a lot of very small and short trainings. Medyo may pagka-rolling stone ako when it comes to Martial Arts, though my greatest influence was Bruce Lee (he was my inspiration kaya na-overcome ko thru physical activities ang pagiging lampa at hikain ko nung bata pa ako...) My small trainings were Taekwondo, Arnis, Karate, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, Yawyan, MMA... hehehe... Don't be fooled sa dami, I'm in no expert or instructor level. Talagang short trainings, parang nagbabakasyon lang... rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...