Martial Arts

Corkscrew

guys, baka ot, pero wala n ko iba matanungan eh...

remember that old martial arts shop in virra mall green hills? selling vhs taps of martial arts, karate gi, bokken, shiruken... etc... eh, nung naremodel ang virramall, nagsawa ako sa kakahanap di ko n sya makita...

any idea where it has gone to? or kung meron iba? forgive me if i cant remember the name of the shop

thanks!

Pre, pareho tayong hinahanap un. Sa binondo ata meron. Ung dito kasi sa ATC nagclose na pati ung sa Farmers. Sabi nila may bubuksan daw sila sa makati di ko pa lang alam kung san dun. Squadron shop pangalan nung store. Meron din akong nakita na store along ortigas ave. corner santolan di ko matandaan ung pangalan nung store pero halos pareho sila ng binibenta.

Squadron is now at the Basement Level of Makati Cinema Square, in front of S.O.E. (Survival Outdoor Equipment - premium knife shop)

Lots of new videos.

Squadron is now at the Basement Level of Makati Cinema Square, in front of S.O.E. (Survival Outdoor Equipment - premium knife shop)

Lots of new videos.

could you please be more specific with the address? would also appreciate a phone number or an e-mail address. also, does ss have a website? i remember them from the old virra mall, bought a few things off them when i still lived in the noble and ever loyal. thanks.

Really? What floor? Exact location pease?

hey leloup tnx for your effort , yup pls let me know if they would have any seminar or anything about practicing with them

enewiz

here's info on the new squadron loaction para makabawi naman ako sayo hehe!

Squadron shop:

Makati Cinema Square

unit no. FB 17A (First Basement) front of S.O.E open 10am to 8pm everyday.

For inquiries call: 458-9215

:)

Alphamale-X Posted Today, 08:32 AM

QUOTE(leloup @ Aug 30 2006, 10:56 AM) *

Really? What floor? Exact location pease?

hey leloup tnx for your effort , yup pls let me know if they would have any seminar or anything about practicing with them

enewiz

Squadron shop:

Makati Cinema Square

Thanks man. Try visiting the forum of www.pinoymma.com. You can get in touch with members of Submission Dungeon, specially Manwhore. Dun din kami nagkakilakilala. I'm sorry I can't refer you yet kasi I'm not a member.

If you're interested in pankration, marami ka namang mapagtatanungan dun sa forum na yun.

enewiz

Squadron shop:

Makati Cinema Square

:)

wow! thanks for the info... sa iba din na nag post salamat... di na ako nagagwi sa makati, but i may visit it pag nagka time...

im not really a martial artist, but i took up taichi once (PE nung college), and im looking onto taking it up again... i loved the warm fuzzy felling of what could be my Chi while "holding the ball" "troking the peacock's tail" and as the "golden rooster stands on one leg" nice names for the forms... hehehehe

i've seen martial arts-trained people lose their composure in the face of random assaults, sometimes with disastrous results. that's why street smart techniques still play a vital role in personal defense, despite that black belt that you carry...where little things like a pencil, a rolled-up newspaper, a key, an eyeglass, an umbrella, even a watch, can be wielded as a weapon and serve as back-up protection...sometimes the best weapons are the things that you carry...

smart-ass Posted Today, 05:51 AM

Just asking... many's (did i get the name right??) gym and Martial arts center...

just after Harvard KTV in cubao...near 15th ave...which offers YAW YAN...

is it authentic Yaw yan???

Who's the instructor? If its Orlando Lapuz then it is. He has a gym in Cubao but I know its in Annapolis St.

Olympus Posted Today, 12:28 PM

Isn't Orlando Lapuz the ATBAP head?

Yup. I don't know with Sir Lapuz, from time to time he will represent Muay Thai, then after a while, he'll say he's yaw-yan. But he is legit Yaw-yan. (Politics of course, but I don't want to delve in the issues concerning my elders) Pareho sila ni Kru Robert Valdez who now heads MAP.

Vi-king,

Where do you train in yaw-yan? I'm supposed to attend the yaw-yan anniversary. Busy lang sa training, have an upcoming boxing competition.

Hi leloup,

i'm not training in Yaw-Yan ,great fan of YY and woul love to train in,

I am not even in philippines ,making some savings to come down there to trian in YY.

Good luck for ur boxing competition

Ragrds

Php1,200 per month for 12 sessions.

Not bad. Do they have a per session rate?

brother leoup and olympus... this is sfboy48 in USA. what is YY? this is martial arts and using normal everyday things for weaponry?

clue me please. i'd be interested.

will arrive in about one week and would like to do other things besides lifting weights

hit me and clue me please

Do a google search on it for more info. Yaw yan is short for sayaw ng kamatayan or dance of death it is somewhat similar to muay thai.

Where will you be basing yourself?