Martial Arts

Corkscrew

I makati, newbreed academy will be your best bet. Now, to be honest, you also need to learn how to use the gi since there are some details that you learn with gi that you will be able to transition into no-gi.

All DCC world champions started out with gi. From Saulo Ribeiro, Marcelo garcia and the likes are all BJJ black belts

I guess you have a point, thanks much olympus..one last question..are you familliar with Team S.P.R.A.W.L ?,..any idea what they teach? anyone here trains with them ..tnx everyone! :)

I guess you have a point, thanks much olympus..one last question..are you familliar with Team S.P.R.A.W.L ?,..any idea what they teach? anyone here trains with them ..tnx everyone! :)

I know some of them... they are an MMA team but use wrestling as their main art

• 3 weeks later...
Sports medicine building near Harrison plaza.. Good luck fellow judoka... white belt nga lang ako... hey balita naman on details. ... I found out about that place from a fellow club member from DLSU... In that place you even luck out you train with National team members...

Nandun pa rin pala ang Main Gym ng PAJA, Yup, pag dun ka ng praktis makakalaro mo yung nat'l team, maganda mag praktis dun kasi magagaling ang kalaro mo at matututo ka ng maganda at tamang porma ng mga throwing at grappling. most of the time nga lang ikaw lagi ang ibabato. :thumbsupsmiley:

1st class Brown Belt ako kaya lang last na naglaro ako ng Judo ay 1998 pa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...