OLYM,

MGA 1 - 1 1/2 HOUR.

I NEED TO GET HOME TO MY KID KASI ASAP.

PER BODY PART AVE OF 5 EXERCISES

2 EXERCISES (3 HEAVY SETS)

3 EXERCISES (LIGHT SETS OF 20X3)

AND TWO BODY PART PER DAY

MERON NAMAN GAINS.

PERO I WAS HOPING TO SHRED FAT FASTER WITH THIS ROUTINE.

COULD YOU KINDLY MODIFY IT TO SUIT MY LIFESTYLE.

THANKS

;)

If you do the 5x5, it would last about the same time

Pareng Olympus, EclipseGuy and Equus may tanong lang ako, medyo frustrated na talaga ako sa abs ko kasi, when i was just weighing 126lbs (5'4 height ko) kita pa yung definition ng abs ko in fact i had a 6pack abs then. pero nung mag gain ako ng weight (im now at 138lbs) nawala yung definition nya, and ayoko naman mag bawas ng timbang para lang magkaroon ng abs. Im taking Megamass 4000, yun talaga yung main supplement ko. Tingin ko nga eto yung culprit kung bakit lumaki yung mid section ko. I tried dieting (eating the right food) pero pumapayat naman ako. ANG GUSTO KONG MA-ACHIEVE TALAGA IS TO HAVE MY 6 PACK ABS WHILE GAINING WEIGHT, and eto talaga yung mahirap ma-achieve. do you have any tips?

At your height and weight, I'd focus on building more muscle now.... You have to choose, do you wanna be skinny and have a six pack or bulk up and then achieve your six pack later on??

haay... oly, muntik na akong malaglag sa upuan ko sa katatawa. tatagalugin ko na para maintindihan mo. ang topic natin na na raise ay valsalva and hernia. ang layo naman ng sagot mo. kung hindi ka makasunod sa topic at di mo alam ikaw na lang ang tumahimik. mas mabuti pang kausap si EG, mas may sense. akala ko okay ka, yung pala.......hahaha.

dapat magpacheck ka muna sa psycho kasi dito pa lang sa thread na ito mukhang paranoid ka na. sana wala kang sakit sa puso... mtcsmiley.gif

Unang una, we are talking about trainng healthy individuals here who have no injury whatsoever... You already know thi sby now so I don't get the point why you still wanna argue with us when you don't even walk the walk????

And I am a perfectly healthy individual FYI..... Equs has already stated that hemmorhoids are different from hernia. Better start picking up the weights and get in shape before arguing with us here.

Achtung people we are talking about how to achieve a body suitable to be amodel, not medical lingua franca... create a separate thread if you wanna talk about injuries and such as this is a training thread NOT A REHAB THREAD

btw, there is no such thing as anal hernia also... and as far as your statement, the english grammar was a bit off so i couldn't quite understand what you were pertaining too... hehehe... my fault.

In any case working out the abs is still a big mystery to me since i don't have them nor have i ever found them... but believe me, the moment I get them, you'll be the first one to know how i got them... :D

And yes, para on topic, Can a person who has hernia build his body to the point of having a model body? puwede... but harder and longer since he cannot exert internal pressure to much... So can we just not consider these individuals since they should get clearance with a doctor before attempting any sort of physical strain anyways...

Dj25, i will not ask you to keep quiet but I will have to implore to you that bulk of the things said here are based from personal experience...

BTW, The belt is not a placebo effect, at least not for me... i say this because unless there is some sort of mass delusion that occurs even with the most seasoned athlete that only you know about then it's not real... Increased strength when the abdominals and lumbar region are supported does happen...

So, I'd rather that you and i go to the gym and discuss the theories on a more practical playing field since at the end of the day, that's all that matters because that will be the only way to measure success...

So come on down bud... It's very easy to cut and paste topics here on the net... I can go to a merck or to a guyton or to a soulsby or to a millers webpage and just keep on cut and pasting theories but at the end of the day, i can still bench press 260 pounds during off season... and i can still manage 15 pull ups despite the fact that im 205 pounds... I suck ass at the squat though... that stuff is HARD... will work it up...

So whattya say?

At your height and weight, I'd focus on building more muscle now.... You have to choose, do you wanna be skinny and have a six pack or bulk up and then achieve your six pack later on??

ever since i started, bulking up talaga ako coz as i've told you before, bago ako nagbuhat i weighed just 98lbs sobrang skinny talaga. and right now not to brag about it developed na tlga yung muscles ko. abs lang talaga yung problem ko ngayon. have you seen someone na maganda yung chest, traps, shoulders etc. pero medyo malaki tyan? halos ganon yung katawan ko.

ever since i started, bulking up talaga ako coz as i've told you before, bago ako nagbuhat i weighed just 98lbs sobrang skinny talaga. and right now not to brag about it developed na tlga yung muscles ko. abs lang talaga yung problem ko ngayon. have you seen someone na maganda yung chest, traps, shoulders etc. pero medyo malaki tyan? halos ganon yung katawan ko.

How about showing up so I can see what really needs to be done? You know where to find me....

I have heard all about upper body, what about your lower body?

guys, off topic... and no more name calling please... counter productive...

Did day 1 yesterday... DAMN!!! Squats were a killer as usual... m getting impatient though... is it okay to enroll in Ecclipse for 3 months only?

yan na nga ginawa ko e and im planning to extend to another 3 months para makuha ko na buong phase 2

guys, off topic... and no more name calling please... counter productive...

Did day 1 yesterday... DAMN!!! Squats were a killer as usual... m getting impatient though... is it okay to enroll in Ecclipse for 3 months only?

Yea...but it will be slightly more expensive, again, depending on your choice of entry time. Right now we are running a new sked of 11am-4pm entry time for Php1000 per month (since it's dead during the middle of the day). All you'll need to pay is the one month deposit and the three months fee which would total Php4000 for 3 months.

We'll help you lose the Johnny Bravo look and balance out your massive upper body....get some grade A beef on those chicken legs :D

btw, if having common sense means that I will have to quote every tom dick and harry to prove a point, argue a debate just for the sake of and attack a debate issue with poor attempts on semantic issues well then i'd rather be a fool... thats what makes me happy...

also, i believe in EG's method in shaping up and not in his METHOD in teaching this to the philippine fitness industry...

hello guys,

wow, i'm really impressed with myself.

the whole ECLIPSE GANG is here busting me out. hahahahaha.

DJ25 RULES.

to all, atleast alam ko sa sarili ko na kaya kong makipagsabayan ng debate sa inyo.

also, i'm not being manipulated by certain person coz i know how to think and recognize things.

I ALSO USE COMMON SENSE, which is neglected in some of the post here.

if you think i'm done, well... think again....

atleast i'm not a puppet of a puppeter or the dog of the master.

hahahahhaha.

this will be my last post, since wala naman akong makadebate ng matino dito... este intelligent person pala.

kung hindi manghamon ng away eh biglang nag freak out.

Actually DJ25 makes us all look like a Picasso. I still have the picture of DJ25 on my hard drive to remind everyone who walks the walk and who just hangs around and argues for the sake of their own ego. Any controversy is good. It keeps this thread raging and it keeps lurkers lurking. Finally, it only demonstrates why athletes should be running gyms and not physical therapists. This has been my point since I finally broke my silence and started posting here at MTC. Common sense is something that is demonstrated...not something that is theorized and is required to be pointed out. Anyone who understands the meaning of common sense knows who has it around here. But even then, common sense is often no match for psychological warfare....but then again, those who have common sense wouldn't fall into the trap of the mental strategist. Thank you DJ25 for keeping the madness going...and that is sincere. Nobody makes my crusade easier than do you :)

Edited by Eclipseguy
You'll only be doing the 5x5 once a week?

nope...i intend to follow the program...3x per week. my issue is that i do boxing during sats and then bball/competitive badminton during my gym off-days.

right now, m doing split training (4 weeks) alternate with GVT (4 weeks). m not a big guy and i don't intend to bulk up...just ripped without the juice.

i plan to do away with split and try 5x5 alternate with GVT.

nope...i intend to follow the program...3x per week. my issue is that i do boxing during sats and then bball/competitive badminton during my gym off-days.

right now, m doing split training (4 weeks) alternate with GVT (4 weeks). m not a big guy and i don't intend to bulk up...just ripped without the juice.

You can do both boxing/bball and the 5x5 at the same time. Just make sure you eat enough quality food to ensure growth and repair/recovery.

You'll be better off following the 5x5 3x/wk than doing split training GVT style. GVT isn't meant to be split up as it is very brutal.

Provided you eat enough and get ample recovry, you can do your sports along with the 5x5

You'll be better off following the 5x5 3x/wk than doing split training GVT style. GVT isn't meant to be split up as it is very brutal.

Provided you eat enough and get ample recovry, you can do your sports along with the 5x5

what i meant with split training alternate with GVT is that for straight four weeks, i go for split training...followed by GVT for another four weeks.

i don't split GVT...i do it 3x a week...mostly compound exercises - dips, pull-ups, squats, military press, rows, deadlifts...with some isolation on the arms. and i can attest to the effectivity of 10x10. it really burns and improves core strength (not to mention definition haha)

i do split to target specific muscle groups...but i realize that gains have been slow to come by these days. i need another program to shock my system again. ergo, 5x5.

and thanks for the advice on the 5x5...

on other issue(s):

1. biceps - it's unfortunate that i can't seem to make them grow (more)...maybe genetics at play here. they're not as long and as big as i would want them to be...could u recommend some exercises that would help me here? could it be that i need to train forearms more so that they could help me out with my biceps training? my dumbbell curl is at sissy 17.5kg only.

2. traps - i have broad shoulders and they're darn ok at the moment...but my traps, i think, are lagging behind. any specific routine to help me here? i am doing shrugs with 70kg 10x3 with 20sec hold on last rep each set...they're defined but they're not as "trapezoidal" as i would want them to be.

3. lats - m happy with the upper portion but i can't seem to have that "cobra" look way way down...any specific variation (on grip/execution) on the pull-out/pull-over/pull-down that could target the bottom portion of the lats more than the upper? or am i a victim of genetics here?

what i meant with split training alternate with GVT is that for straight four weeks, i go for split training...followed by GVT for another four weeks.

i don't split GVT...i do it 3x a week...mostly compound exercises - dips, pull-ups, squats, military press, rows, deadlifts...with some isolation on the arms. and i can attest to the effectivity of 10x10. it really burns and improves core strength (not to mention definition haha)

i do split to target specific muscle groups...but i realize that gains have been slow to come by these days. i need another program to shock my system again. ergo, 5x5.

and thanks for the advice on the 5x5...

on other issue(s):

1. biceps - it's unfortunate that i can't seem to make them grow (more)...maybe genetics at play here. they're not as long and as big as i would want them to be...could u recommend some exercises that would help me here? could it be that i need to train forearms more so that they could help me out with my biceps training? my dumbbell curl is at sissy 17.5kg only.

2. traps - i have broad shoulders and they're darn ok at the moment...but my traps, i think, are lagging behind. any specific routine to help me here? i am doing shrugs with 70kg 10x3 with 20sec hold on last rep each set...they're defined but they're not as "trapezoidal" as i would want them to be.

3. lats - m happy with the upper portion but i can't seem to have that "cobra" look way way down...any specific variation (on grip/execution) on the pull-out/pull-over/pull-down that could target the bottom portion of the lats more than the upper? or am i a victim of genetics here?

1. How many pullups can you do? What's the heavies you did on weighted pullups? if you are rowing heavy and doing heavy pullups, yourbiceps will grow

2. Deadlifts are the key!! also heavy dynamic bent rows and power cleans will get your traps growing. After the 5x5, you'll see improvements

3. read answer #1 Some guys have high and others have low lats. its a matter of genetics already