Build A Model Body!

Hmm pagdating ng mga academics na usapin ready akong magsacrifice ng model body para maging model student :) Atleast model pa rin :)

Hmmmm mga kuya I want your opinions

2yrs ago nung first time kong magcuts nagplan akong magpalaki while maintaining my cut. Nainjured me so di ko natuloy. Ganon din last yr, lumalaki na ko hbang cut pa rin kaso na injure ule because of swimming.

Ngayon gusto ko ng gawin talaga.

Sa tingin nyo, posible kaya yon? Magpapalaki while maintaining cuts????

My diet would be the same yun nga lang magdadagdag ako ng amount ng food. Yung cardio instead na 80mins, mag 60 min me tapos dagdag ng konting resistance. Sa supplement, Whey lang. Ala muna Ripped Fuel Extreme

Maraming sasalungant, pero wat you tink???

Im the type of person kasi na rebelious at gusto ko laging binebreak ko ang rules, traditions at norms.

Sa tingin ko, pede akong lumaki while cuts pa rin. Or pedeng alang mangyari

It can be possible, however it would be very hard. Clean up your diet and stick to a basic routine, the 5x5 would be your best bet. Don't do long cardio workouts so that you won't be burning too many calories, you'll need them for rest and repair,

Agree ako dito...

When I was in College, mostly evening classes ang schedule ko...

So I had to workout in the morning...

Pagdating sa classes ko I feel very refreshed at hindi antukin... :goatee:

Yup... and take Glutaphos.. a capsule daily.. especially on those days na you're studying for a big exam. some say it's not effective but you've got to work your brians out para umeffect siya... it's like sugar for brain for good memory retention... perks also include a good night's sleep...

I quoted something from that forum, this guy named Marco.. I think He's knows what he's saying about HIIT...

For the things i've understood about HIIT, and applying in my daily trainings, besides for most of my clients, the basic difference between HIIT and the normal aerobic cardio work, is in the fact that HIIT doesn't work on the calories you effectively burn during the training...on the contrary this amount will always be lower than the normal cardio activity, so why should we choose to work on HIIT? ..simply because we'll start burning calories AFTER the training.

so...while during the normal aerobic work we finish to burn few minutes after the end of the session...in the HIIT ( due to the huge stress given to the body to afford that hard session and because of the big amount of glycogen spent during this workout) we start to burn...after the shower....

yes....you heard and read me correctly....

to replenish all the basical functions in the muscles, such as the normal quantity of glycogen in the fibres and the much bigger stage( respect of the aerobic work) in the Supercompensation( the process in the recover time to rebuild up the muscles we broke in the workout, to make'em stronger and able to afford the same stress that smashed them).. our body will face a such big stress that will speed up the metabolism and most of all will force it to work much longer....i've read that this period can last ( in the extreme intense trainings) up to 10 hrs...but generally for the normal and human people can be aroung 3hrs.....definitely much more than a normal 60 minutes cardio aerobic session.

that's why for example the kickboxing trainings( if done correctly and with the right intensity,work/rest period) are one of the most effective way to experience a HIIT.

the good thing of this last discovery is that you can do it wherever you want, whenever you want, and with whatever you want...tradmill, crosstrainer, climber, bike, outdoor runnings, hill sprints and weights..

i hope to have cleared this concept...and in case something was wrong or you have different or new explanations...well...i'll be very happy to read and learn them!!

thanks guys..

see you soon!

Marco M.

2nd post:

i didn't say that with HIIT we don't burn calories..obviously we do it....but the point and the secret strenght of this kind of training is that you burn many more calories AFTER the training, during your rest!

The HIIT must be worked lonely...not after the regular cardio... i meant to say that doing a comparison between the normal cardio and the HIIT we have the difference i told above:

cardio = x calories burnt during the training, but none after the training.

HIIT= y calories burnt during the training ( with x bigger than y) , but Z calories burnt after the training ( with Z much bigger than x)...so at the end we have (Z+y) for the HIIT extremely bigger than x for the cardio.

the other good thing of the HIIT is that to spend that big amount of calories you need much less time than the one required for the normal aerobic work.

so you gain results in less time....without getting bored running for 1 hr ( for example) ..

the bad thing is that you need to be really keen to work hard!!!

if you don't push your muscles to the highest threshold of work ( CLOSE TO THE FAILURE POINT) you can't create the big unbalance of glycogen in the muscles, necessary to speed up your metabolism to work and keep working for much longer time!!!...so you need high motivation...or a trainer...or a partner to push eachother to the limit!!....and after..remember ALWAYS at least 48hrs of recover on the muscles you worked so hard...do jogging...do upper body...but don't do other sprints...or fast running....give your legs the right time to recover and replenish the storage of glycogen and fibres!..if not you'll keep working with something broken..and you could experience injuries!

to finish my explanations( ) : WITH training i mean every kind of workout you can do....outdoor running ( ie: sprinting on the hills, sprinting on the track...)....doing INTENSE interval training on the cardio machines ( X-trainer, treadmill, bike, rower..) or with weights ( ALWAYS PUSHING AT YOUR MAX THE MUSCLES)..

one thing i forgot to say in my previous post is that HIIT should be worked focusing the training on the BIG MUSCLE GROUPS ( LEGS-glutes included- , CHEST AND BACK).

that's why when you talk about HIIT you usually hear about running stuff....only because you engage the legs and therefore the LARGE MUSCLE GROUPS....and doing weights ( with HIIT principles) you should work on Chest and Back.

i hope to have been more clear this time....sorry about that guys..

feel free to criticize me in case i'm still not clear..

just trust me...this HIIT is really a bomb....it really works.....unless you cheat with yourself......but if you work it seriously....no problem..you'll get results!

astig... can't wait to work out later... doing my back and bicep workout later... hmmmm... i did legs yesterday... hurts like hell... dinako sanay... Olympus, pre, will refer my tito to you... train mo naman siya... I hope you charge less than the fitness first trainers ha... taga sila eh... he works near abs cbn lang so i told him to look you up...

astig... can't wait to work out later... doing my back and bicep workout later... hmmmm... i did legs yesterday... hurts like hell... dinako sanay... Olympus, pre, will refer my tito to you... train mo naman siya... I hope you charge less than the fitness first trainers ha... taga sila eh... he works near abs cbn lang so i told him to look you up...

I'm in malate and not in QC if he's willing to go to eclipse, we'll more than welomce him

Ok so that's what HIIT is... Let me tell how do cardio at the treadmill... i warm up for like 7 minutes (increasing speed from 2kph to 4kph... then i maintain there and jog like two minutes... i speed up to 6 or 7, for thirty seconds and slow down at 3.5 (i walk) for thirty seconds and do them alternately for like 8 minutes... then my last 5 minutes is devoted maintaining at 3.5 kph while increasing the incline every 30 seconds... and i cool down for 5 min... is this method an efficient cardio?

when i run on my off-gym days... i do warm up jogs like what you mentioned in HIIT for 2 min... and sprint/walk every 30 seconds...

i often see guys and girls training for boxing... yeah maybe that's one way to for an effective weight loss and now what you tell me, it is...

sir olympus... i tried yesterday the sample HIIT program you gave me... grabe... i almost but not entirely ran out of breath... maybe the difference with the one i do in the gym is that i walk rather than jog... kahapon instead of walking i jog and run alternately... parang yata masisira yung puso ko sa kakapintig.. maybe that's the point right? to keep your heart confused on your breathing right? i did it a total of like 30 minutes...

What's the topic of this thread again? :unsure:

Well, baka pwede akong magrequest.. can you guys post the picture of your body (pakisama pati lower body ha).. then I'd decide whose program works best. :D

Speaking for myself.. I have yet to achieve that model-like body but I'm okey with my body now.. I guess what's really important is that you're happy with your workout routine.. to hell with those workout programs di ba.. if you feel like you're being cursed into working out. I myself don't do military press. Why? Ang hirap eh. Wag na lang kako.. yun sabi ko sa Trainor ko.. pasaway ba? :D

I do 2 hour cardios tops.. not because I am fat (I am not fat, by the way.. hehe) but because I really love dancing. So, if you enjoy your workout routine.. di hell it surely works! Kse pag enjoy ka, you'll keep coming back to the gym di ba?

Pero agree ako dun sa the more muscles you build, mas mahirap kang tumaba. I mean I noticed kse when I stopped going to the gym for 3 mos.. since I'm into weight training.. kahit anong kain ko, di ako tumaba.. or at least di ako gano nag-gain ng weight (5 lbs lang in 3 mos ang na-gain ko.. ang lakas ko kumain at ang lakas ko sa chocolates ha).

Guys tanong ko na lang, di ba sumasakit likod nyo when you lift heavy weights?

Well, baka pwede akong magrequest.. can you guys post the picture of your body (pakisama pati lower body ha).. then I'd decide whose program works best. :D

Speaking for myself.. I have yet to achieve that model-like body but I'm okey with my body now.. I guess what's really important is that you're happy with your workout routine.. to hell with those workout programs di ba.. if you feel like you're being cursed into working out.  I myself don't do military press.  Why? Ang hirap eh. Wag na lang kako.. yun sabi ko sa Trainor ko.. pasaway ba? :D

I do 2 hour cardios tops.. not because I am fat (I am not fat, by the way.. hehe) but because I really love dancing. So, if you enjoy your workout routine.. di hell it surely works! Kse pag enjoy ka, you'll keep coming back to the gym di ba?

Pero agree ako dun sa the more muscles you build, mas mahirap kang tumaba.  I mean I noticed kse when I stopped going to the gym for 3 mos.. since I'm into weight training.. kahit anong kain ko, di ako tumaba.. or at least di ako gano nag-gain ng weight (5 lbs lang in 3 mos ang na-gain ko.. ang lakas ko kumain at ang lakas ko sa chocolates ha).

i dont lift heavy weights, light weights lang with high repetitions..

kaya lang naman sumasakit ang likod mo pag sobra bigat ng buhat mo.. kaya nga lagi ko tinuturo sa kanila e light weights lang.. pero high reps.. without stopping..circuit training tawag dun.. ayun pinaka effective dun.. saka why do i need to post my body? di naman kase ako body builder tulad ng iba dito..endurance athlete po ako.. wala ako pakialam sa katawan ko..basta ang importante lang bumilis, gumaan at lumakas ako.. :hypocritesmiley:

pero ingat ka din sa mga post dito ha.. meron dito mga nag po post na sobrang mali ang turo.. wag mo gagayahin ha.. alam na ng lahat kung sino sino yung mga yun.. :goatee:

I have a program used since highschool, varsity throwing events sa T&F, soo medyo bulky ang built ko, regretful medyo me kc, i just learned now from my brother (doctor) he was taught by a co-doctor former PT grad. a good program.

i dont have the program yet, a brief talk with him, he told me it targets,

chest

shoulders

back

and

abs.

lower body part, could be toned by cadrio excercises

he told me the outcome would look like Mark Nelson's body.

I'd post the complete list of sets reps and program here as soon as i get it.

:D :thumbsupsmiley:

----

Warm up and stretching for teh win!!!

:thumbsupsmiley: :D

Speaking for myself.. I have yet to achieve that model-like body but I'm okey with my body now.. I guess what's really important is that you're happy with your workout routine.. to hell with those workout programs di ba.. if you feel like you're being cursed into working out.  I myself don't do military press.  Why? Ang hirap eh. Wag na lang kako.. yun sabi ko sa Trainor ko.. pasaway ba? :D

Pero agree ako dun sa the more muscles you build, mas mahirap kang tumaba.  I mean I noticed kse when I stopped going to the gym for 3 mos.. since I'm into weight training.. kahit anong kain ko, di ako tumaba.. or at least di ako gano nag-gain ng weight (5 lbs lang in 3 mos ang na-gain ko.. ang lakas ko kumain at ang lakas ko sa chocolates ha).

Very insightful :)

About the lower back pain, never experienced any since I strengthened my core (abs and lower back) so that I can handle lifting all the heavy weight.

.. saka why do i need to post my body?

hmm.. the topic kse is about bulding a model body eh.. that's why I asked for pictures. Shempre mas nakakagana yata sumunod sa program ng taong maganda ang body to start with. I myself don't like doing aeros pag yung nagtuturo ay mataba.. kakawalang-gana di ba? Baka pag ginaya ko sha, baka tumaba rin ako. :blink:

Hope you get my point. B)

About the lower back pain, never experienced any since I strengthened my core (abs and lower back) so that I can handle lifting all the heavy weight.

It's not the lower back eh.. bandang taas sha.. parang ngawit yun feeling? Nagpa-sports massage na ko and all.. it's still there.. btw, thug, I dont lift naman yun mashadong mabigat na weights (12 lang pag dumbells).

So how do I strengthen my core?

naku... core strength work outs... yan yung mga work out na tipong after a set, you just want to go to yer corner and cry... but the gains for this is tremendous... and the increase in strength is also remarkable... you can really feel the changes... i often do the ball exercises pang core and talagang nakaka suka sa sakit... pero ganadong ganado ka kasi ang ganda ng results...

well said, andrean48.

if a work-out routine works for you, it might not work with others. Try what work-out routine fits you. and, of course, it depends on what your target is. :)

for me, i don't want bulging muscles. i just want a lean body. and my work-out is basically just a 1-hour treadmill. yes, i lift weights. but once in a while i skip on some exercises. but i NEVER skip treadmill. 1 hour treadmill really works for me. i lost almost 20 lbs because of it.

i'll post my 'before and after' picture next time. :)

good day, everybody. :)

Sir Thug with all due respect pls dont symphatize me.

In Fitness there is a thing a called ETHICS.

Yon yung pinakaimportanteng tinuro ni mam Shirley.

Dont expect everyone would believe you. Dont expect everyone to agree with you. We have our own methods and beliefs. We should respect each other. If it works on other people and no harm is done then let them be.

quote ko lang yung sinabi ni andrean48. nakalimutan ko i-quote eh, wala naman edit button. layo na pala ng page. hehehe!

pain in the upper back area? numbing? may not be muscular in nature... are you getting gaseous? colic? might be gas... or a tied up muscle... there could be alot of things... kung nangangawit na may kasamang weakness, have it checked... kung pain lang tapos walang kasamang muscular inefficiency, most likely internal...