Build A Model Body!

Hmm.. mathematical principles tayo ngayon ah... i like it... yeah reading all these stuff from you guys make me more informed and somewhat confused as well... in conclusion, attaining your goals for your  body is somewhat like custom-made... you know the theories, you know the formulas, then derive and make it work for yourself.. tama ba ang analogy ko?

And I quote one of my mentors Alwyn Cosgrove: "Methods are many, principles are few. Methods often change, principles never do"

I have a question... nakikita niyo ba yung mga machines sa mercury drug that measures height, weight, body mass index, free fat mass, etc...? I measure myself regularly using those machines... 5P lang bayad... but are they reliable?

They're roughly about 8-=90% accurate. The underwater BCA test is still the closest to accurate at about 95%

Befoer getting a BCA, you have tohave had not alcohol consumption in the past 24 hours and no food intake within the past 12 hours to make the results more "accurate"

I have a question... nakikita niyo ba yung mga machines sa mercury drug that measures height, weight, body mass index, free fat mass, etc...? I measure myself regularly using those machines... 5P lang bayad... but are they reliable?

jesusfreak! :

where's this? gusto ko rin pasukat BMI ko, pero di ko alam kung saan.

I said every now and then not often... :) however, as my friend would say, if you don't skip a training session for se with a beautiful woman, something's wrong with you :D

Although, i often advise would be body builders na pag gusto nila lumaki to totally refrain from sex... completely... even masterbatory practices... i even ask them not to touch their pipi when peeing... para no temptation... after a few weeks, talagang animal ka bumuhuat... :D heheheheheh

Although, i often advise would be body builders na pag gusto nila lumaki to totally refrain from sex... completely... even masterbatory practices... i even ask them not to touch their pipi when peeing... para no temptation... after a few weeks, talagang animal ka bumuhuat... :D heheheheheh

Before a big lift or a competition, abstinence will definitely help

And I quote one of my mentors Alwyn Cosgrove: "Methods are many, principles are few. Methods often change, principles never do"

Thanks for elaborating about GPP...

I do definitely agree... as a math tutor I often encounter students who want direct formulas for problems...i always tell them to understand the principles cause you can derive the formula if you understand the principles behind them... oh yeah, i ought to apply this on my fitness goals.

QUESTION

DOES DOING SEX OFTEN AND EJACULATION RELATED WITH MASS GROWTH?

;)

D BA ANG SPERM PROTEIN BASE, DI NABABAWASAN RECOVERY OR MASS GINS NATIN?

;)

it's true that our sperm is rich in protein pero overall hindi po nababawasan yung protein natin sa muscles kasi hindi naman doon kumukuha ng protein yung sperms natin. as we eat, the proteins is distributed in our body. ang nababawasan sayo pag lagi kang nag ejaculate ay ang sperm count mo.

ARE YOU SAYING HAVING SEX OFTEN CAN HELP YOU RECOVER FASTER?

;)

sex releases tension and gives us the pleasure of relaxation. sa mga taong nakaranas na ng sex, alam ko nararamdaman niyo rin na after sex parang ang sarap matulog. kasi po narelax na yung mind niyo pati na rin yung muscle niyo sa katawan.

ang next na question dito, totoo bang nakakaliit ng etis ang pag wowork out. ang sagot po ay hindi. kaya siya nagiging mukhang maliit dahil yung katawan mo ay lumalaki. kung baga napag-iiwanan siya.

JesusFreak,

What gym do you go to?

Arena Fitness at Quezon Avenue... just near my place. pero I think I have to switch gyms kasi my 3-month membership ends 1st week in June... and I haven't saved up yet to renew... maybe I'll find a cheaper gym... malapit lang din anf pinnacle sa amin.. they have this promo for 3 months, 3,900 yata unlimited use of gym, sauna, jacuzzi, etc, and aerobic exercises... yung membership ko sa arena is 3x a week good for 3 months, P3500 yun... i still however want to renew my membership sa arena...

it's true that our sperm is rich in protein pero overall hindi po nababawasan yung protein natin sa muscles kasi hindi naman doon kumukuha ng protein yung sperms natin.  as we eat, the proteins is distributed in our body.  ang nababawasan sayo pag lagi kang nag ejaculate ay ang sperm count mo.

sex releases tension and gives us the pleasure of relaxation.  sa mga taong nakaranas na ng sex, alam ko nararamdaman niyo rin na after sex parang ang sarap matulog.  kasi po narelax na yung mind niyo pati na rin yung muscle niyo sa katawan. 

ang next na question dito, totoo bang nakakaliit ng etis ang pag wowork out.  ang sagot po ay hindi.  kaya siya nagiging mukhang maliit dahil yung katawan mo ay lumalaki.  kung baga napag-iiwanan siya.

Interesting... I've encountered a book at this bookstore concerning potency issues... tapos dun me drawing ng cross-section ng penis... i was surprised to see that there are muscle tissues inside our penises... i always thought that the penis is just composed of spongy tissues connected to some arteries and veins which when aroused these veins fill these spongy tissues with blood...

so, ang tanong... since the penis has muscle tissues. is it possible to train them to be bigger? it sounds ridiculous, but I'm just curious. any inputs?

negative... the muscles tissue in the penis is more of connective muscle tissue lung similar to fascia... not the type that can be developed... however i am quite disturbed that its not true na nakaka liit ng penis ang work out... kaya nga ako nag wowork out eh... to fix THAT PROBLEM of mine... ahihihihihih!!!!!

joke lang mga pre.. masyado na nagiging seryoso todits...

Arena Fitness at Quezon Avenue... just near my place.  pero I think I have to switch gyms kasi my 3-month membership ends 1st week in June... and I haven't saved up yet to renew... maybe I'll find a cheaper gym... malapit lang din anf pinnacle sa amin.. they have this promo for 3 months, 3,900 yata unlimited use of gym, sauna, jacuzzi, etc, and aerobic exercises... yung membership ko sa arena is 3x a week good for 3 months, P3500 yun... i still however want to renew my membership sa arena...

sir, papost naman ako nung rates ng arena fitness and kung ok bang mag workout dun... kumpleto ba sa machines and ok bang mag cardio dun? and san ung pinnacle na sinsabi mo? anyway, thanks in advance for any info.

negative... the muscles tissue in the penis is more of connective muscle tissue lung similar to fascia... not the type that can be developed... however i am quite disturbed that its not true na nakaka liit ng penis ang work out... kaya nga ako nag wowork out eh... to fix THAT PROBLEM of mine... ahihihihihih!!!!!

joke lang mga pre.. masyado na nagiging seryoso todits...

I don't think that working out or having a mascular body makes the penis smaller, the reason for that is because we develop muscles in our body what makes our body grow bigger, and since penis is not a muscle that can be develop, it looks smaller when we have a mascular body... :cool:

napadaan lang po!!!

although this is true though... i actually got bigger... from a purely clinical point of view... when you start losing your fats around yer midsection, you actually start getting bigger... also better bloodflow will always equate to better and bigger erections...