Build A Model Body!

yun na nga mali na nga kaya malaki pa din tyan mo e... hehehe.. tama ba pa yan sa tingin mo? paliitin mo muna tyan mo bago ka magpalaki ng muscles.

i've been in this weight loss program for two months... though di naman ako nagbabaawas ng timbang, i can see my body is shrinking... so is it safe to say that the weighing scale is not really reliable in measuring fat loss?

i've been in this weight loss program for two months... though di naman ako nagbabaawas ng timbang, i can see my body is shrinking... so is it safe to say that the weighing scale is not really reliable in measuring fat loss?

The scale is definitely not a good judge, the mirror, the way your clothes fit, and the tape measure are far better judges.

I knw he's going under the knife in July ... Active 32 year old male, risk factor: moderate smoker and drinker that's about all the info I can get

it's hard to give a program lalo na kung di ko pa nakikita ang patient ko. kung nag gym siya, give him exercises with only low intensity and low poundage. avoid lifting heavy sets kasi hindi na ganon ka strong yung knees niya. avoid squats with heavy load. give exercise na hindi masyadong loaded yung knees niya.

it's hard to give a program lalo na kung di ko pa nakikita ang patient ko.  kung nag gym siya, give him exercises with only low intensity and low poundage.  avoid lifting heavy sets kasi hindi na ganon ka strong yung knees niya.  avoid squats with heavy load.  give exercise na hindi masyadong loaded yung knees niya.

Noted. minimal compresion to the knees and I'll probably put him on transport for his energy system workout for the meantime...

The scale is definitely not a good judge, the mirror, the way your clothes fit, and the tape measure are far better judges.

i agree! there was a time when i had a medical test for our company and they said i was 6 pounds overweight. at that time i worked out 3-5 times a week and had around 12% body fat. so i argued and said that the extra poundage was due to muscle since i didn't even had a belly at that time and had a waist of 28 inches :lol:

magkano ba sa ensayo.

kasi may nakita ako na promo sa JB Sports sa Park square 2.

5500 lang yung bench press with lats, knee extension, and butterfly. may kasamang 1 long bar and 1 dumbell with 10 pounds weight.

i was wondering kung meron pa kayong alam na mas mura pa.

i agree!  there was a time when i had a medical test for our company and they said i was 6 pounds overweight.  at that time i worked out 3-5 times a week and had around 12% body fat.  so i argued and said that the extra poundage was due to muscle since i didn't even had a belly at that time and had a waist of 28 inches :lol:

meron kasi dapat tayong acceptable weight for a certain height.

hindi naman kasi ibig sabihin na pag overweight ka ay dahil sa fats. meron iba naging overweight dahil mas mabigat pa yung bones nila kaysa sa body mass nila.

as long as you feel great, hindi issue yung pagiging overweight.

hindi naman kasi ibig sabihin na pag overweight ka ay dahil sa fats.  meron iba naging overweight dahil mas mabigat pa yung bones nila kaysa sa body mass nila.

I think BMI, MCTs blood viscosity and cholseterol level would be better judges of overall health :)

magkano ba sa ensayo.

kasi may nakita ako na promo sa JB Sports sa Park square 2.

5500 lang yung bench press with lats, knee extension, and butterfly.  may kasamang 1 long bar and 1 dumbell with 10 pounds weight.

i was wondering kung meron pa kayong alam na mas mura pa.

Or you can buy the bar and plates and then have the benches custom made

Ilang months na ba yung condition niya?  Treatment must be individualized according to the symptoms and the patient's activity level.

e pano nga mali mali yung turo ni Olympus.. tapos eto naman puro injury naman ang naging topic..

isipin mo namang i suggest na tip e high weight, low reps...

this is a health and fitness thread.. not a thread for destroying or damaging your body..

you are much better doing it slowly but surely, as long as injury free ka.. you are healthy, yun ang important.. with all my years doing endurance sports, i had my share of injuries, kaya alam ko na kung ano ang mali at tama.. for racers like me.. it is always much better to show up on the starting line undertrained but injury free, than show up at the starting line overtrained or injured

sa mga thread readers.. up to you na lang kung ano gusto nyo paniwalaan, pero make sure na you dont get suckered by wrong workouts..

suckered by WRONG WORKOUTS!?! I guess all the other people that we have quoted are wrong? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! God dangit!!! pre these people have spent a lifetime making a name for themselves in the fitness world... some of them actually made millions already because of the effectivity of their routines... AND YOU SAY THEY ARE WRONG!!?? im convinced... I don't want to be a runner and do cardio anymore... kasi i might end up as jaded and closed minded... in any case, back to model body...

Injury is a topic here not because of what Olymups or anyone else has said... its a topic for those who ARE NOT IN THE KNOW... Cardio slow and easy is good in a way but it is not the only way... Im on a program now and if i do get gains, ill share it with you... Kasi i try to make it a habit to do things that I have first hand expereince with... and not to Talk s@%t about things that I have not done.. In any case, wish me luck... Pag model na ako hindi ko kayo kakalimutan... MAS LALO NA YUNG THREAD NA ITO!!! hihihihihi

is there such a thing?  hehehe..  :D

most people build fat around the midsection, there is no other way you can burn that fat by lifting heavy

otherwise you will look like a local movie goons or a niteclub bouncer .. rather than looking like a model.  ansama ng itsura hahaha  :lol:

i dont get the point building muscle when you still have lots of fat on your midsection..

I think that no matter how your body shrinks provided you lift weights, do cardio or any physical activity, there is still this layer of skin sagging and I believe that it will not really go unless you undergo some surgery or whatever... As for me, I used to be obese and there was a time that I really lost weight and had an average built but the fats/sagging skin are still there... I don't know if there are other ways to tighten the skin aside from undegoing under the knife.

duh? 1 kilometer run in 7 minutes??? is that even called a run?  when i started my first 5k race, running as a fat guy, i run the 5k in 25 minutes.. thats 5 minutes per 1k..

and you call yourself fit??  throw your theories out of window..you have lost your integrity to give tips in this thread.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Grabe ka pareng THUG... you sound brutal man, but I like your guts!

Same theory and methodology talaga as long as you know the premise... Kumbaga kaya mo mag derive ng formula basta alam mo yung mga constants and variables

Hmm.. mathematical principles tayo ngayon ah... i like it... yeah reading all these stuff from you guys make me more informed and somewhat confused as well... in conclusion, attaining your goals for your body is somewhat like custom-made... you know the theories, you know the formulas, then derive and make it work for yourself.. tama ba ang analogy ko?

I've always been involved in some kind of sport... From track t softball, to basketball, to martial arts and flag football...

What sport are you involved in nowadays...

OT: Born again Christian ka ba?

I just play basketball every weekends with my friends... during the week, i lift weights and run, run, run...

btw, I am a born again Christian and proud to be a freak for Jesus.

I'd better stop checking myself on the weighing scale... sometimes it frustrates me and demotivates me.. pero patuloy pa rin... i ask people nowadays if I look I've shrunk and I get positive answers... ok na sa akin yun.. though marami pa akong kakainin na bigas...

speaking of eating, I have this friend of mine who made me a diet plan tailored for losing weight... starting muna yung plan and it's good for 2 weeks... the dishes are easy to prepare. I'll probably start next week.

hindi naman kasi ibig sabihin na pag overweight ka ay dahil sa fats.  meron iba naging overweight dahil mas mabigat pa yung bones nila kaysa sa body mass nila.

I have a question... nakikita niyo ba yung mga machines sa mercury drug that measures height, weight, body mass index, free fat mass, etc...? I measure myself regularly using those machines... 5P lang bayad... but are they reliable?