Motoring For Dummies - All Your Car & Driving Questions Answered H

1. Check for a foreign item that may have been stuck between the wiper and your windshield

2. Check if the Wiperblades are deffective ... loose rubber etc metal hitting the windshield

3. Check the wiper arm, may have been twisted and hitting the windshield

I have a question now that it is raining. My wipers are scratching my windshield. Whenever I use it, there is that scratching sound. Hindi smooth ang wiping. The car is 1year old so the wipers are relatively new. Any remedy here?
1. Check for a foreign item that may have been stuck between the wiper and your windshield

2. Check if the Wiperblades are deffective ... loose rubber etc metal hitting the windshield

3. Check the wiper arm, may have been twisted and hitting the windshield

Thanks, men!!! Now I feel like an idiot.:)

• 2 weeks later...

overdrive allows your car to use the lowest gear possible. if your car is a 4AT, it uses the fourth gear if necessary. turning it off would only allow your AT to use the 3rd gear/2nd gear, resulting in high FC.

you only turn off your OD if you are paahon, parang dun sa may long stretch ng marcos highway going to baguio.

Mine is a plastic radiator, European na maliit na kotse.

Kaya nung nagkasingaw, dahil napabayaan sa tubig . We applied epoxy sa cracked area let it dry over the weekend. ngayon ok pa naman mga 2 months na. 8k kasi ang cost ng brand new radiator. Wala ding replacement for it.

Will try to check the radiator stores in Evengelista. :thumbsupsmiley:

When driving dapat o/d on ka lagi. because when you turn it off it means it will only shift up to third gear.

that's why sinasbi ng mga tao na kung mag oovertake ka pwede mo press yung overdrive para yun yung "boost" mo pero it only means that it will only shift back one gear down, para hindi ganun ka hirap yung engine mo when overtaking then press it again lang to switch to 4th gear naman. :)

HTH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

may suki ba kayo na nagbebenta ng car supplies?

went to banawe recently after a 6 year absence just to find na wala na pala shop ng kaibigan ko (kenricks).

i was supposed to buy brake pads and both timing and aircon belts.

pls recommend a your suki (siyempre dapat mura at madali kausap).

preferrably in the q.c. area, but not necessarily in banawe.

thanks.

qc? banawe pa rin. if your car is mitsubishi, motorix has genuine parts. may sarili pa sila garahe sa likod so iwas sa mga tambay at hustlers dun. if you are on e. rodriguez coming from araneta, turn right sa banawe then pangalawang kanto sa may kanan.

• 4 weeks later...

I like working on my own cars because it's a form of stress relief for me because the challenge keeps me from thinking about other things like work, in a sense, it is a form of stress relief for me. Second, I know a little about cars (and a lot about motorcycles) because I have been around cars and bikes all my life. As a kid I used to hang out at repair shops, got into a little racing in my late teens and entered the first IASCA event here in the Philippines among other things. I really enjoy tinkering stuff. Even now, alothough I could easily take my cars to the casa, I like doing little repairs by myself, it gives me a sense of achievement in a little way.