Motoring For Dummies - All Your Car & Driving Questions Answered H

Anyone know of an auto detailer that performs major windshield scratch removal? I've got an approximately 2" x 2" big fricking X on my windshield. It's not yet down to the laminate and it's still water proof and all, but it looks terrible. :angry:

I'd really rather not have to replace the windshield itself ... medyo mahal na rin yon. I'm hoping there's a detailing shop that can do this ... none of the general purpose repair shops / car wash shops in my area offer this service.

Thanks all. :)

Anyone know of an auto detailer that performs major windshield scratch removal? I've got an approximately 2" x 2" big fricking X on my windshield. It's not yet down to the laminate and it's still water proof and all, but it looks terrible. :angry:

I'd really rather not have to replace the windshield itself ... medyo mahal na rin yon. I'm hoping there's a detailing shop that can do this ... none of the general purpose repair shops / car wash shops in my area offer this service.

Thanks all. :)

try mo sir sa bigberts...

quezon city branch +632-415-0979 ; +632-416-9305

Pasig Branch +632-914-1075

SUGGEST YOU REPLACE IT ASAP. LEAKING POWER STEERING FLUID CAN DAMAGE YOUR RUBBER BUSHINGS, IF NOT YOUR POWER STEERING SYSTEM ITSELF (FOR LACK OF FLUID)

MOST POWER STEERING HOSES CAN BE BOUGHT (SET NA COMPLETE WITH ENDS) AT ANY AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLY SHOPS. IF YOU ARE NEAR VITO CRUZ, GO ALONG TAFT AVENUE. BEFORE YOU REACH BUENDIA, MERON NA MGA AUTO SUPPLY STORES DIYAN. JUST BRING THE HOSE OR SPECIFY WHAT CAR AND MODEL YOU WANT.

DON'T EVER BUY SURPLUS.

SUGGEST YOU REPLACE IT ASAP. LEAKING POWER STEERING FLUID CAN DAMAGE YOUR RUBBER BUSHINGS, IF NOT YOUR POWER STEERING SYSTEM ITSELF (FOR LACK OF FLUID)

MOST POWER STEERING HOSES CAN BE BOUGHT (SET NA COMPLETE WITH ENDS) AT ANY AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLY SHOPS. IF YOU ARE NEAR VITO CRUZ, GO ALONG TAFT AVENUE. BEFORE YOU REACH BUENDIA, MERON NA MGA AUTO SUPPLY STORES DIYAN. JUST BRING THE HOSE OR SPECIFY WHAT CAR AND MODEL YOU WANT.

DON'T EVER BUY SURPLUS.

thank you sir ! :thumbsupsmiley:

hello everyone! :)

merong maitim na dumi na kumapit sa car ko, and when i tried to remove it, para siyang naging rubberized na black dirt.. parang krudo na ipinahid. something that looks like that. just want to ask, what material should i use in removing it? hope you can help me.. thanks! :)

get a soft cloth bhe, and start with soap and water...

kung ayaw, dab ur cloth with a bit of kerosene and work on the smudge gently

then finish it off with wax...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi guys,

i need ur advice lang...

i have difficulty driving a 1998 manual transmission Honda Civic Vti... as in hirap na hirap ako sa clutch nya, lagi ako namamatayan... hindi ko matantsa ung working level nya lalo na pag incline...

however,

i dont have that problem when driving our other car, a 2003 Toyota Altis, manual din. kaagad kong naeengage ung clutch...

ano say nyo sa civic ko? wat do i do? any tips or watnots?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...