Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

Patulong naman

Iyong PC ko ayaw tumuloy sa Windows. Pag nag safe mode, lumalabas "Press Escape to skip VAX347b.sys" then tutuloy na siya sa Safe mode. Natry ko na rin ang System Restore, ayaw pa rin mag normal boot. Windows XP Service Pack 2 OS ko.

Run your anti virus programs

Vax347b.sys is the driver that Alchol 120% uses to implement the virtual DVD-Drive.

Try to delete the file in the "C:\Windows\System32\drivers" folder.

1. uninstall ALCOHOL 120% from add/remove programs

2. Reboot

3. Run "regedit"

4. Find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Uninstall\{E9F81423-211E-46B6-9AE0-38568BC5CF6F}", and delete it

5. Find "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\32418F9EE1126 B64A90E8365B85CFCF6", and delete it

6. After you delete these value's, Alcohol 120% is removed from your OS

7. Go to device manager, find under "SCSI and RAID controllers" the AXV SCSI controller, and remove it

8. Also in device manager, remove Plug and Play Bios Extension from System Devices

9. Start regedit.exe then go to HKey_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Servic es here you should find and delete two Keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\a347scsi

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\a347bus

10. Go to Windows\System32\Drivers folder, delete these two files:

Vax347b.sys

a347bus.sys

a347scsi.sys

11. Reboot

NOTE:

if any of the above registry keys are missing, simply move on to the next step.

"setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed"?

Hello, can you help me with my problem. When I double click the Special force launcher it didn't have a problem. I put my user-name and password. Then I log-in. But it only leads me to a black background then "setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed" pops up together with "cannot run multiple instants of soldier front (2)".. Please help me.

I am not that familiar with this software, but like all software issues, you'd probably wanna try uninstalling/reinstalling this program, check if it works.

Maybe others may have a different idea...

imho, pwede import dyan ah.

The import process is not useful because the Outlook Express folder is corrupted. There are many .DBX files under the folder in which the saved emails are not showing when I open up Outlook Express. I would like to get to the individual .DBX files under the folder and convert them one by one so I can reover my old saved emails.

<br>The import process is not useful because the Outlook Express folder is corrupted. There are many .DBX files under the folder in which the saved emails are not showing when I open up Outlook Express. I would like to get to the individual .DBX files under the folder and convert them one by one so I can reover my old saved emails.<br>

Its possible to convert those f.dbx files to pst files or vice versa but you will have to purchase a DBX-PST Converter Software. I can't find any freeware for it.

Edited by SamanthaJones
mga tol baka meron kayong driver nito nawala kasi cd ko nag search ako sa google kaso may bayad napupuntahan ko pa help naman please?

intel 82801ba/bam ac '97 audio controller - 2445

or

845 pe msi motherboard driver

for msi

http://www.driverstock.com/MSI-845PE-Max-d...1483/index.html

for the audio controller run the wizard from this site

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/...b/CS-020642.htm

help naman. i have this canon scanner. tried using it last night. when i tried to preview/scan a document, it gave a prompt, OUT OF MEMORY. i uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it but still the same. me pag asa pa ba itong scanner na to? appreciate your advise IT experts. tnx.

Try to check the resolution of your scan and the file type you will be saving it. Try to lower the resolution or k*ll some background programs that are not needed. Usually It gives an out of memory error if you're out of system resources. It usually stores the scan in your RAM while it is still scanning. And if you have a lot of stuff running on the background and you are scanning at a very high resolution you definitely will run out of memory. You can also increase the swap file size. What OS are your using?

Edited by itikbitik

^ tnx. i'm using XP. i already did - lowered resolution and k*lled many background programs that are not needed, even uninstalled some programs that i think are eating up a lot of memory like picasa but still the same. i restarted, reinstalled the scanner driver but same results - out of memory. is the scanner defective already?

^ tnx. i'm using XP. i already did - lowered resolution and k*lled many background programs that are not needed, even uninstalled some programs that i think are eating up a lot of memory like picasa but still the same. i restarted, reinstalled the scanner driver but same results - out of memory. is the scanner defective already?

Try going to your system properties - advanced tab - performance setting

new window will pop up - advance tab - virtual memory change

new windows will pop-up

Try system managed size then click set. Try if it works.

If not go back to this window then bellow there should be a recommended value and current.

Select custom size then set the recommended value as the minimum then add 1024 MB to the recommended and use that value as the maximum. Click set then see if that works.

Pag di pa hmmmm I'll come back some more possibilities. :thumbsupsmiley: