Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

mga bossing. need your help. last week i bought a 1tb western digital my book essential (external hard drive). ang problem ko is everytime na magre-restart ng pc ayaw magtuloy sa windows kapag naka plug sa pc ko ung 1tb western digital my book. kelangan nakatanggal siya bago magtuloy sa windows. i tried it sa ibang pc ok naman. sa ken lang talaga ayaw. thanks po!

the reason why it does that its because it boots first to your external harddrive instead to your internal hdd. check your computer's bios - checked boot sequence configuration :thumbsupsmiley:

"setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed"?

Hello, can you help me with my problem. When I double click the Special force launcher it didn't have a problem. I put my user-name and password. Then I log-in. But it only leads me to a black background then "setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed" pops up together with "cannot run multiple instants of soldier front (2)".. Please help me.

sorry bro pero mahihirapan akong mag-upload sa rapidshare.

imho, mas convenient mag download sa torrent, kailangan mo lang ng torrent client. utorrent gamit ko:

http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

HTH

Bro, 700+ meg kc ung binigay mong link. Matagaldown load. Wala bang pra s sound card ko lang ? Kung burn mo tapos san nman tayo magkikita? DASMARINAS CAVITE ako thanks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by Astro01

good day mga sir, naka safe mode po ako ngyon kase hinde ako makapagbrowse sa net. okei naman po un connection. pag scan ko po using kapersky meron virus na nakikita eto po ang sabe "will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.stu File: C:\Documents and Settings\nyepet\Application Data\Gmail\Shell32.dll

ayaw din po gumana nun ym.

pano po kaya ang gagawin ko kase ilang beses na ko nag scan pabalik balik pa din po.

patulong po sana kase parate nalang ako naka safe mode sa kakahanap ng sagot. kung meron po kayong step by step procedure pa post nalang po dito or kung meron kyong software pangtanggal penge nalang din po.

thanks in advance po mga sir.

good day mga sir, naka safe mode po ako ngyon kase hinde ako makapagbrowse sa net. okei naman po un connection. pag scan ko po using kapersky meron virus na nakikita eto po ang sabe "will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.stu File: C:\Documents and Settings\nyepet\Application Data\Gmail\Shell32.dll

ayaw din po gumana nun ym.

pano po kaya ang gagawin ko kase ilang beses na ko nag scan pabalik balik pa din po.

patulong po sana kase parate nalang ako naka safe mode sa kakahanap ng sagot. kung meron po kayong step by step procedure pa post nalang po dito or kung meron kyong software pangtanggal penge nalang din po.

thanks in advance po mga sir.

Download and install Malwarebytes. Then run it in safe mode.

guys anu po b problem pag biglang nabago ang ram ko...kc pag boot p lang lumalabas n kung ilan ram m d b...eh 512 po ung ran ko biglang naging 128 n lang anu po kaya problema nun?

it either the RAM is not seated properly, or the ram is already bad or worse your mobo is already bad. try reseating it firt..try swapping the the memory sticks on different slots to check whether its the ram or the motherboard :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by SamanthaJones
Mga masters, How do i update eset nod32 without internet connection? :mellow: :online2long:

Here you go....

How to Manual/Offline Update NOD32 Antivirus

For doing manual/offline update, first you must have the update files. You can download it from any server over internet. Here are steps I'm used to do:

Start Google and search for phrase 'nod_upd' or click here

Select one from the search result with 'Index of /nod_upd' on the title. Pay attention to the url or you may be back to this page.

Download anything from the directory with extension *.nup and *.ver. You can use Free Download Manager to download multiple files.

Save the downloaded files to usb flashdisk or cd.

Until now, you already have the update files then save them to the computer you want to update.

Make a folder named 'nod_upd' (without apostrophes) in one of your harddrive.

Copy all updates file you downloaded before to the folder.

Select server location from Setup of Automatic Update box in NOD32 Control center. Point to where are your update files located.

Try to run update by clicking Update now.

For NOD32 Antivirus version 3 (pictures below), there are little differences to configure manual/offline update.

Make a folder named 'nod_upd' in one of your hard drive.

Copy all updates file you downloaded before to the folder.

Open NOD32 Antivirus main program and press F5 to open Setup.

Go to Update below Antivirus and Antispyware section.

On Update server click Edit…

Define the ‘nod_upd’ folder address in your hard drive (For example: D:\nod_upd), click Add and OK. Click OK again.

Run update from Update section by clicking Run virus signature database.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_z51hrrVaAI0/SXnqSDsFDLI/AAAAAAAAAz0/8H7IgRCtcSY/s1600/Setup.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_z51hrrVaAI0/SXnqSrjaG5I/AAAAAAAAAz8/wU3dt1RmyVI/s1600/Update.jpg

Edited by SamanthaJones
it either the RAM is not seated properly, or the ram already is bad or worse your mobo is already bad. try reseating it firt..try swapping the the memory sticks on different slots to check whether its the ram or the motherboard :thumbsupsmiley:

ah ok ty po ate for the info...check ko po later...

"setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed"?

Hello, can you help me with my problem. When I double click the Special force launcher it didn't have a problem. I put my user-name and password. Then I log-in. But it only leads me to a black background then "setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed" pops up together with "cannot run multiple instants of soldier front (2)".. Please help me.