Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

good day... tatanung ko sna kung anung nangyayari sa YM namin kasi pag nagtatatype ka makikita u siya pero pag sinend u na hindi na namin makita sa screen saka pag nagmessafge sa amin true ym hindi namin maview... ope i can get some tips para maayos ko to... thanks...

i have a poblem with my notebook....nag blue screen siya pag nag install ako ng bagong os.....

may service center ba ng gateway ba d2 sa pinas?

Bro, matanong lang anong OS install mo sa notebook mo?

And ano specs ng notebook mo?

Baka kase di kaya ng processor or ng memory yung OS.

kung kaya mo try mo tanggaling yun memory ram then install mo ulit....

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible (atleast here in the Philippines) to know from which city or specific computer an email was sent?

the emails can be trace through their ip..

the problem is hindi updated dito sa pinas ang database ng locations ng assigned ips

and secondly, dami gumagamit ng mobile internet which makes it next to impossible to trace

ang locations nila, unless they left it online during your tracing procedures

Bro, matanong lang anong OS install mo sa notebook mo?

And ano specs ng notebook mo?

Baka kase di kaya ng processor or ng memory yung OS.

kung kaya mo try mo tanggaling yun memory ram then install mo ulit....

try mo baka AHCI lang sa HDD config mo sa BIOS...

palitan mo lang ng compatible

help po.. i reformat my pc then no sound and yellow ? ung multimedia controller...nawala kasi ung driver cd e

use everest or aida to know your specific device name... or get on the net search for the specific mdel and download it

no need to reformat

the emails can be trace through their ip..

the problem is hindi updated dito sa pinas ang database ng locations ng assigned ips

and secondly, dami gumagamit ng mobile internet which makes it next to impossible to trace

ang locations nila, unless they left it online during your tracing procedures

If the email was sent from a laptop, is it possible to know the city where the user was when the email was sent and maybe even the owner of the laptop (if the laptop was bought from a computer store)?

• 3 weeks later...

If the email was sent from a laptop, is it possible to know the city where the user was when the email was sent and maybe even the owner of the laptop (if the laptop was bought from a computer store)?

Every device connected to the public Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. IP addresses consist of four numbers separated by periods (also called a 'dotted-quad') and look something like 127.0.0.1.

Since these numbers are usually assigned to internet service providers within region-based blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the region or country from which a computer is connecting to the Internet. An IP address can sometimes be used to show the user's general location.

Because the numbers may be tedious to deal with, an IP address may also be assigned to a Host name, which is sometimes easier to remember. Hostnames may be looked up to find IP addresses, and vice-versa. At one time ISPs issued one IP address to each user. These are called static IP addresses. Because there is a limited number of IP addresses and with increased usage of the internet ISPs now issue IP addresses in a dynamic fashion out of a pool of IP addresses (Using DHCP). These are referred to as dynamic IP addresses. This also limits the ability of the user to host websites, mail servers, ftp servers, etc. In addition to users connecting to the internet, with virtual hosting, a single machine can act like multiple machines (with multiple domain names and IP addresses).

Help!

My laptop was reformated. Ngayon walang sound.

Nung tingnan ko sa device manager, merong item dun na kelangan driver: Other devices, PCI device, manufacturer unknown.

I tried using the internet to search, pero no results.

Can anybody help me with this?

TIA!

Help!

My laptop was reformated. Ngayon walang sound.

Nung tingnan ko sa device manager, merong item dun na kelangan driver: Other devices, PCI device, manufacturer unknown.

I tried using the internet to search, pero no results.

Can anybody help me with this?

TIA!

install m driver ng mobo...hope this will help

Is it possible (atleast here in the Philippines) to know from which city or specific computer an email was sent?

try opening the email in notepad...you should something on the email header. you'll prolly know where the email was sent. It usually has the IP or hostname where it was sent.

i need help in installing ms office 2007 in my netbook. sorry im not so techie

pop in the CD...should be pretty straightforward...read the instructions...hit next and voila you should've installed it in no time. :)

i think that's quite difficult. it depends on the mail system/server. for example laptop, i maybe in a different location every now and then but when i send an email, it will go through the same mail server (hosting my email acount) having a fixed location.

the mail header may be able to tell the mail server who sent the email but not necessarily the exact computer/laptop used to compose and send the mail.

• 3 weeks later...

Katanungan lang mga kapatid...

Im planning to borrow my friend's Geniune MS Windows 7 and install it in my laptop but without the 25-digit product key. so my question is, OK lang ba na ibang product key ang iprovide when installing the OS? Then, where can i find the 25 digit product key. can anyone provide me that 25-digit product key?

Hoping for your help, amigos!

help lang po....smartbro plug n play error...1. The modem (or other connecting device) is already in use or is not configured properly. and Undefined connection error: 1722....yan mostly error message sa smartbro connection ko.,...the only way too fix this is too restart the computer. magcoconect naman ulit after restart kaso ala pa 10mins..max before disconnected and again still have to reset the computer too get the net back. Lagi na lang ganito!....i did reinstall the software pero ganun padin...pls help...

also....isa pa...tagal na me reformat at install windowsxp..sp2 sa pc..desktop...kaso ngayon lang nagoccur ung DEP message...mostly pag gamit ko ibang program or games or even ung net connection ko...lumalabas na ung Microsoft Dep error ...so pls pa tulong nalang po....and also pati nadin ung svchosts.exe error...thanks in advance...pls need solution for this...

help lang po....smartbro plug n play error...1. The modem (or other connecting device) is already in use or is not configured properly. and Undefined connection error: 1722....yan mostly error message sa smartbro connection ko.,...the only way too fix this is too restart the computer. magcoconect naman ulit after restart kaso ala pa 10mins..max before disconnected and again still have to reset the computer too get the net back. Lagi na lang ganito!....i did reinstall the software pero ganun padin...pls help...

also....isa pa...tagal na me reformat at install windowsxp..sp2 sa pc..desktop...kaso ngayon lang nagoccur ung DEP message...mostly pag gamit ko ibang program or games or even ung net connection ko...lumalabas na ung Microsoft Dep error ...so pls pa tulong nalang po....and also pati nadin ung svchosts.exe error...thanks in advance...pls need solution for this...

Reinstall windows again..

Im planning to borrow my friend's Geniune MS Windows 7 and install it in my laptop but without the 25-digit product key. so my question is, OK lang ba na ibang product key ang iprovide when installing the OS? Then, where can i find the 25 digit product key. can anyone provide me that 25-digit product key?

There is a crack for Windows 7. No need for product keys.

I got mine on torrentz.com. Just search for the latest version of "7loader". It may be detected as a malware but its not.

Just use the said program before the 30-day trial period expires, or else it won't work and you'll have to reinstall Win 7 again.

Or you may want to pm me so I can send you the file.

There is a crack for Windows 7. No need for product keys.

I got mine on torrentz.com. Just search for the latest version of "7loader". It may be detected as a malware but its not.

Just use the said program before the 30-day trial period expires, or else it won't work and you'll have to reinstall Win 7 again.

Or you may want to pm me so I can send you the file.

after mong magamit yung crack, do not install this file from Windows 7 update, KB971033

yan yung dreaded WGA

dun sa initial updates after mong ma install ang Windows 7, i uncheck mo yung file na yan and then right click on it, then select hide, para nde ka na magkamaling i install pa yan in the future

mga sir/ma'am, nagkaroon ng virus ang flash disk ko while downloading files from the internet. not sure which files kasi i was downloading multiple files at that time. now i can't open my original files. na-corrupt ata. nadagdagan din bigla ng weird files with weird symbols as filenames yung flash ko. what's the best na puwede magawa to recover my files? sana may makatulong. tia

mga sir/ma'am, nagkaroon ng virus ang flash disk ko while downloading files from the internet. not sure which files kasi i was downloading multiple files at that time. now i can't open my original files. na-corrupt ata. nadagdagan din bigla ng weird files with weird symbols as filenames yung flash ko. what's the best na puwede magawa to recover my files? sana may makatulong. tia

apply an antivirus on it.. yung mga files mo, nahide lang ng virus..