Fat Burners And Diet Pills

hmm hello!! am new to this stuff... pero naggym po ako 6 months na..i lost 24 lbs already... well 20 lbs more to lose ... i wonder kasi may nakita ako sa sports shop na Hydroxytrim EFX? is that safe to take and makakatulong ba talaga yun?

What is the recommended usage of it? how many times a day, how many months to get results....???

for me effective yung shapeworks ng HERBALIFE...

nUTRITIONAL sHake...Instead of eating 3x a day, once na lang kase yung

breakfast and dinner moyung shake mismo...

i've tried maggie slimming pills before yung shake.

GRABE! bilis ko pumayat..walang side effects sakin pero sa

iba meron...yung Herbalife na lang try nyo.

I'm inviting you for a THREE-DAY FREE TRIAL this coming wednesday, September 13, 2006, 6pm, Makati area. And feel the difference! :cool: Only 15 slots given. To reserve, kindly PM me your full name and cel number (cut-off time 9/12/06 3PM). You'll be receiving your confirmation number and address of the place. Thank you! :D

I've tried the Hydroxycut- somehow it works, kya lng nagpapalpitate ako from time to time. hirap makatulog tapos parang lagi moody ako. I've also tried Ionamin way back when I was in College, nakakaya ko ng 4 days walang tulog. papayat ka kasi restless ka. well to anyone who reads this... dahan dahan lang ang intake sa mga fat burners na yan - Im not against them but better safe than sorry. light intake can be good but too much might just be fatal. :goatee:

PEACE!

yan mga fat burning pills na yan nakaktulong din ba sa resistensya mo para hindi ka agad mapagod sa work out? pansin ko kasi minsan hindi ko na matapos sa pagod eh.

For ME, yes, it helps!...i only use green tea pills, which is almost equivalent to other thermogenics that are brand names and more expensive...i only use NON-BRAND names and cheap but it works...noah

andrean48, im planning to get ripped fuel din pero yun regular lang. grabe 5am mo ininom hindi ka pa kain makatulog? 1 pill a day ba dosage? or 1 pill before the workout? hirap kasi sked ko so i cant go to the the gym as often as i could. but like olympus said, ill try to stay away from these as soon as my sked is in order. thanks bro.

You need to make going to the gym a habit. I have seen hundreds make great progress without even taking supplements or any suibstance, but just eating regularly and training hard and consistently.

for me effective yung shapeworks ng HERBALIFE...

nUTRITIONAL sHake...Instead of eating 3x a day, once na lang kase yung

breakfast and dinner moyung shake mismo...

i've tried maggie slimming pills before yung shake.

GRABE! bilis ko pumayat..walang side effects sakin pero sa

iba meron...yung Herbalife na lang try nyo.

hindi ata nababagay itong post na to dito...lil sis gawa k ng NEW TOPIC kung nde ako nagkakamali "FAT BURNERS & DIET PILLS" thread ito hinde "WHAT IS YOUR MEAL REPLACEMENT?" thread...

I'm inviting you for a THREE-DAY FREE TRIAL this coming wednesday, September 13, 2006, 6pm, Makati area. And feel the difference! :cool: Only 15 slots given. To reserve, kindly PM me your full name and cel number (cut-off time 9/12/06 3PM). You'll be receiving your confirmation number and address of the place. Thank you! :D

eto pa isa, nag advertise na...FYI lng po nde sa naninira ako nde effective ang herbalife dun sa mga kakilala kong nakapag try na. besides, hindi maganda itong practice na to ur depriving urself of the tasty food feast...

mas ok pa ang RELIV...

that is what im trying to do sir olympus, but somehow my sked wont let me...so kung mag work out pa ako hindi ko na kakayanin. i used to work out 3x a week ngayon kaso depende sa sked ko.

andrean48 pano ba take yan? 1 pill before work out? sabi kasi sakin wala daw effect kung iinom ako tapos hindi naman ako mag work out. tama ba yun? inom lang everytime you work out? thanks

that is what im trying to do sir olympus, but somehow my sked wont let me...so kung mag work out pa ako hindi ko na kakayanin. i used to work out 3x a week ngayon kaso depende sa sked ko.

andrean48 pano ba take yan? 1 pill before work out? sabi kasi sakin wala daw effect kung iinom ako tapos hindi naman ako mag work out. tama ba yun? inom lang everytime you work out? thanks

If you want to train, you will find time. I guess one of the perks of our gym is that its 24/7 so theres no excuse to say you don't have time.

I still don't get it why do you think these pills will make a difference when you can't even train consistently? You'll make more progress by training and stop believeing all this supplement hype and crap

andrean48, im planning to get ripped fuel din pero yun regular lang. grabe 5am mo ininom hindi ka pa kain makatulog? 1 pill a day ba dosage? or 1 pill before the workout? hirap kasi sked ko so i cant go to the the gym as often as i could. but like olympus said, ill try to stay away from these as soon as my sked is in order. thanks bro.

PRE, khit ilang pills, caps, tablets ng fat burner ang lunukin mo everyday hindi kp rin papayat dhil lging combo ng work out ang fat burners.

kung hindi k din kumakain ng tama

magmumukha k lng laspag na gurang dhil mag dry ang skin mo at para kng nasagasaan ng tren sa mukha

find tym to work out pre yan ang makakabuti sau especially if sobrang fatigue kna sa work mo

thanks for the info bro. i guess ill try to get ripped fuel at the moment and follow your advice, that is 1 pill in the morning on workout day (only?)

sir olympus, i may drop by your gym since youre open 24/7 do you have a list of rates btw? i heard you got off peak rates as well...maybe you got a website?

thanks!

here's the link to your question. http://www.eclipsegym.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80

Now let me tell you that if you're not working out consistently, the pills you take won't do jack sh!t. believe me I've seen a lot of people taking truckloads of these pills but don't workout and have horrible eating habits, and they wonder why they look like Cartman from south park. If you stop asking all these feraking questions and start training hard and consistent, I'll bet you my motorcycle and Innova that you'll be getting far better results.

been consistently taking it and man can i tell you, packs a mean mean punch... stronger than hotrox... or hydroxycut hardcore... or ripped fuel extreme... yer ALMOST palpitating... but not quite... not much of a thermo genic though, really just an upper... feels like s@%t load of caffeine... like a quadruple espresso without the palpitations... bad thing with it is that you can easily overwork yerself... was on it when we went sailing over the weekend... I was grinding like crazy and jumping from port to bow to starboard taking on everything... like a freaking energizer buny... but the crash is horrible... if was left utterly speechless when the fatigue fuinally kicked in because of the medicine losing effect... not much on strength gain though... same same... endurance is a killer... nice thing about it is that it does not augment your mood either.. so its fairly balanced.. Good value for yer money too... it only tells you to take NOT MORE THAN 2 TABLETS PER DAY...