Fat Burners And Diet Pills

virgin coconut oil. epiktib

Ok ang virgin coconut oil. Sinubukan ko 1 tablespoon every night, nag-improve ang tulog ko within the 1st week.

After a month, I increased the dosage, 1 tablespoon in the morning & 1 tablespoon at night, 2 weeks later my waistline decrease by 2 inches, after another 2 weeks my waistline decrease by another inch.

Of course I don't rely solely on virgin coconut oil. I do light exercises, eat more soft-boiled egg with yolk(daily), fruits & vegetables, & cut back on rice, beef, pork, & chicken. I eat less per serving but eat more servings a day, & drink about 1 liter more water (very important) daily.

Ok ang virgin coconut oil. Sinubukan ko 1 tablespoon every night, nag-improve ang tulog ko within the 1st week.

After a month, I increased the dosage, 1 tablespoon in the morning & 1 tablespoon at night, 2 weeks later my waistline decrease by 2 inches, after another 2 weeks my waistline decrease by another inch.

Of course I don't rely solely on virgin coconut oil. I do light exercises, eat more soft-boiled egg with yolk(daily), fruits & vegetables, & cut back on rice, beef, pork, & chicken. I eat less per serving but eat more servings a day, & drink about 1 liter more water (very important) daily.

imho. your weight loss is more because of your diet and your activities. its not because of the VCO.

imho. your weight loss is more because of your diet and your activities. its not because of the VCO.

When you are over 30 years old, diet & light exercises can help only to a certain extent. After months of no improvements from diet & exercises, I tried VCO & more improvements comes in.

btw, i used to sell supplements but im really not doing that stuff now... too busy.. however, If you guys stay in the fort area, I'm willing to deliver anywhere in makati... preferrably in fort area if you guys want some delivered... hydroxycut hardcore and ripped fuel 5x at sir noah's prices...

Can anyone make a comparison between Ripped Fuel 5x and Hydroxycut Hardcore? :blink:

imho, they are about the same in potency/strength except that they are different brands..Ripped Fuel 5x by Twinlab was made to compete against other stronger brands like Hydroxycut Hardcore by Muscletech or Xenadrine Hardcore by Cytodyne. But then the effect also depends on individual's body reaction to a particular thermogenic. Different thermogenic/supplement have different effects on individual. when buying, please consider the dosage amount (how many tablets per dosage), how many dosage per bottle, price per dosage or bottle, how long or how many days will a bottle last you, overall price, etc...just my two cents...noah

regarding thermogenics, potency does play a vital role. however, individual idiosyncracies also play a big role in the success of the supplement. If you were to make me compare the two since i have take both, this will be my review...

Ripped fuel 5 x is definitely more bang for you buck. Its 2 CAPS / DAY MAX is quite a mind blower since a lot of people are so used to taking 9 caps during the xenadrine craze.. But regarding effect, sad to say the ripped fuel 5x does have severe effects on the GIT.. I DO NOT RECOMMED THIS TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PRONE TO ULCERATION OR ACIDITY.. This was proven by me and a friend of mine. You DO HAVE TO TAKE THIS WITH SOME FOOD... You CANNOT TAKE THIS WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH AND NOT EAT AT ALL... It gets nauseating if you do... With regards to potency and efficacy, it's one of the strongest that ive had so far short of actual ephedra or a Caramel Frapuccino with 4 shots of espresso... VERY STRONG STUFF... it does keep yer energy level high however not much effect on the thermogenic side since it does not seem to have much effect on body temp... I wouyld recommend it but I suggest that you guys buy it tingi tingi muna... try it out...

HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE is cool... if you read the fine print alone, its quite impressive... I think the max intake for this is four caps a day... still not so bad... In any case, this supplement is VERY EXPENSIVE... thats the one drawback that i had which prevented me from actually purchasing this product. I believe that when it comes to weight loss, its 80 percent your effort and only 20 percent the supplement you use so I never tend to buy the high end weight loss products. In any case, this supplement has a higher thermogenic effect than that of ripped fuel 5x. The energy level is comparable to that of RF5X but I felt that the latter was stronger and more potent.

All of this beng taken into consideration, I believe that the cheaper brand is always better.. As always stated in here, supplementaation play a very minor role in body improvment... moreso in weight loss. So, I would also tend to go for the cheaper brand that has the same or ewven just a little less effect.

sir noah, how much ang whey powder mo ng ON?

bro,

it's P2250...the sale ended the end of September...however, we have Dymatize Elite on sale/special price for MTC members for ONLY P2250 until end of October...imho, this is a better tasting/quality protein than ON...you can stop by our store yourself so that we can make you try it before you but it...PM me for more details...noah

regarding thermogenics, potency does play a vital role. however, individual idiosyncracies also play a big role in the success of the supplement. If you were to make me compare the two since i have take both, this will be my review...

Ripped fuel 5 x is definitely more bang for you buck. Its 2 CAPS / DAY MAX is quite a mind blower since a lot of people are so used to taking 9 caps during the xenadrine craze.. But regarding effect, sad to say the ripped fuel 5x does have severe effects on the GIT.. I DO NOT RECOMMED THIS TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PRONE TO ULCERATION OR ACIDITY.. This was proven by me and a friend of mine. You DO HAVE TO TAKE THIS WITH SOME FOOD... You CANNOT TAKE THIS WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH AND NOT EAT AT ALL... It gets nauseating if you do... With regards to potency and efficacy, it's one of the strongest that ive had so far short of actual ephedra or a Caramel Frapuccino with 4 shots of espresso... VERY STRONG STUFF... it does keep yer energy level high however not much effect on the thermogenic side since it does not seem to have much effect on body temp... I wouyld recommend it but I suggest that you guys buy it tingi tingi muna... try it out...

HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE is cool... if you read the fine print alone, its quite impressive... I think the max intake for this is four caps a day... still not so bad... In any case, this supplement is VERY EXPENSIVE... thats the one drawback that i had which prevented me from actually purchasing this product. I believe that when it comes to weight loss, its 80 percent your effort and only 20 percent the supplement you use so I never tend to buy the high end weight loss products. In any case, this supplement has a higher thermogenic effect than that of ripped fuel 5x. The energy level is comparable to that of RF5X but I felt that the latter was stronger and more potent.

All of this beng taken into consideration, I believe that the cheaper brand is always better.. As always stated in here, supplementaation play a very minor role in body improvment... moreso in weight loss. So, I would also tend to go for the cheaper brand that has the same or ewven just a little less effect.

thanks paps!

• 2 weeks later...
duds anu ang suplement na madali ka magcucuts? i heard hydroxycut is good..anung claseng hydroxycut ang ok?? and how much ang price tlg nito??tnx

It still boils down to proper eating. I know several people taking fat burners but they are still FAT and should be BURNED :D

If your diet is crap, you can take a jar of that stuff and not lose any fat. Proper dieting and training are far more relevant in fatlos than any pill will ever be

duds anu ang suplement na madali ka magcucuts? i heard hydroxycut is good..anung claseng hydroxycut ang ok?? and how much ang price tlg nito??tnx

It still boils down to proper eating. I know several people taking fat burners but they are still FAT and should be BURNED :D

If your diet is crap, you can take a jar of that stuff and not lose any fat. Proper dieting and training are far more relevant in fatlos than any pill will ever be

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

reggie, suggest ko is not to take the hydroxycut passed 4pm. Ako kasi when I drink it pass 4, for sure mga 2am na ako makakatulog at the earliest.

I've had better results with the regular xenadrine than hydroxycut which is weird. I've yet to try hydroxycut hardcore though. Same with Equus, its the price thats holding me back. Would like to lose a good 20 lbs in 2 months though.

I'm currently trying Lipo-6 to help me burn fat. I'm on my first week.

Btw guys, better check with yer docs before using any synthetic fat burners, many got negative and destructive results 'coz of their sensitive bodies and unability to adapt to synthetic drugs since they're really strong and can cause damage to the body.

If you guys have sensitive body that reacts negatively to synthetic drugs. I suggest you guys use herb types like Fitrum. It may be slower than the sythetic counterpart but it's much safer.

reggie, suggest ko is not to take the hydroxycut passed 4pm. Ako kasi when I drink it pass 4, for sure mga 2am na ako makakatulog at the earliest.

I've had better results with the regular xenadrine than hydroxycut which is weird. I've yet to try hydroxycut hardcore though. Same with Equus, its the price thats holding me back. Would like to lose a good 20 lbs in 2 months though.

yes hydroxycut lasts for 6 hours i guess

effective din ba fitrum ni judy anne as fat burner??any FR to this??

yes hydroxycut lasts for 6 hours i guess

effective din ba fitrum ni judy anne as fat burner??any FR to this??

fitrum is green tea extract. It's slow and you need to have proper diet to go with, unlike synthetic fat burners that are fast, but it may not be advisable for everyone since synthetic fat burners reacts to different body types. The side effects may cause permanent damage to the body.