Fat Burners And Diet Pills

nu ba puede itake para mawala agad ung nagain mo na weight during pregnancy...

ung safe even naglalactate ka pa?

i almost gain 30 pounds kc and i want to lose it na as soon as i give birth..

ung mga herbal ba like LIGHTSOME safe pa din kahit afetr pregnancy?

bro, tanung lng.do these theremogenices like ripped fuel 5x, hydro really help in making u ripper ? tnx..

Only if you diet and train well. "Fat burners" will help but only a tiny fraction/percentage will your success depend on the pill. And yes, maybe you'd want to consider cardio. peace :upside:

Andie, please stay away from any chemical. Work it off the hard way. On the other hand, if you are not or no longer breastfeeding, knock yourself out with anything on the market.

Ive tried almost every kind of fatburner out there. None worked for me. Even Bangkok Pills. The only thing that works for me is 2 hours gym AM 2 hours gym PM. In between, my work involves a lot of heavylifting.

tnx for the info... can i still be ripped without taking ripped fuel5x/hydrosycut? hnd na ako kumakain ng mga junkfoods, mga fatty foods, iwas na ako..

a big yes...as other people in the gym would say...supplements are only good when you really work hard to reach your goal..supplements will just be the ones to help you cross that finish line faster

got my hands on a bottle of ripped fuel 5x...1k ko lang nakuha, di ko pa binubuksan im still resting my body from my previous fatburner.. mukhang okay naman siya sa research ko e

could anyone be interested in buying these from me? im gonna sell it at php 900 na lang...in need of money badly..let me know

1. Do you know where these enhancers were made of?

2. Are there any side effects?

3. I am forming a club in makati and does anybody here be kind enough to speak about the advantages and disadvantages of these pills? thanks!!!

the ingredients in these fat burners are harmless. The only ingredient that looks bad it synephrine. There are a lot of different herbs/synthetic chems in these fat burners and not all fatburners carry the same formula. So if you have a specific ingredient you've got a question about, then ask and i'll tell.

Review on Clenbuterol please...

REPOSTING:

QUOTE(enkateam @ Feb 22 2007, 01:58 PM)

i'm not sure if this is the same stuff I'm talking about, but if it, this stuff will certainly melt the fat away, but be careful with it. Clenbuterol is a Beta-2 Agonist, this places it in the same classification as Albuterol and Terbutaline. If you don't know what albuterol and terbutaline are, they are used in asthma medicines. Clenbuterol is also associated with the same type of side effects as well; tremor, increased heart rate, nervousness, and cardiac arrhythmias in those with underlying heart disease. The side effects seem to be significantly more pronounced than in medications now used for asthma meds today. Be careful...

QUOTE(JacQues @ Feb 25 2007)

Basically yes, it is sold as an asthma medication. Like ephedrine which is now a regulated drug (not totally banned anymore), they basically attack/stimulate the adrenal functions of the body. The release of adrenalin loosens the air pathways for the asthmatic patient. But on the bodybuilding application, release of adrenaline equates to more energy output. Thus, the increase in basal heart rate simply means you're burning calories faster compared to the normal individual.

As for my experience, clenbuterol's side effects are fairly "meek" compared to what ephedrine brings. As I've said, hands was a bit jittery but tolarable. Ephedrine made me feel sick whenever I ingested it before under its package on Hydroxycut, Xenadrine RFA or event the original Ripped fuel. In terms of fat burning, it comes to par of what the original ECA stack can deliver.

Bro, clenbuterol is readily available OTC on all Mercury and Watsons under the brand name Spiropent.

is there a recommended dosage for thermogenic effects? the dosage will directly affect the pharmacological effect... take some, bronchodilator... take more, thermogenic... take more, muscle catabolist... take more thickening of the heart wall, tachycardia, cardiac arrythmia and most probably atresia...

in the net, it says not more than 10 tabs per day... so 5 per serving... i know a guys who freakin takes 20 a day... holy crap!!! he got cut in like 2 weeks... but lost a lot of mass in the process... in any case, dosage recommendations? some say 2 days on 2 days off.... others say 6 week pyramid the cycle off for 2 weeks... then again...

any suggestions? personal experience?

is there a recommended dosage for thermogenic effects? the dosage will directly affect the pharmacological effect... take some, bronchodilator... take more, thermogenic... take more, muscle catabolist... take more thickening of the heart wall, tachycardia, cardiac arrythmia and most probably atresia...

in the net, it says not more than 10 tabs per day... so 5 per serving... i know a guys who freakin takes 20 a day... holy crap!!! he got cut in like 2 weeks... but lost a lot of mass in the process... in any case, dosage recommendations? some say 2 days on 2 days off.... others say 6 week pyramid the cycle off for 2 weeks... then again...

any suggestions? personal experience?

a sample cycle, 14days cycle of 2 days on and 1 day off, 1st and 2nd day 2pills in the morning, then 2 afternoon, rest 1 day then 4th and 5th day 3pills am, 3pills pm, rest then continue the cycle till your are taking about 6pills am and 6pills pm,

i think the clen available in mercury is about 10mcg if im not mistaken.. do this if you are trying to lose fat