Fat Burners And Diet Pills

May mga dapat tayong i consider kung gusto nating maging mganda ang ating katawan (sexy/Macho)

1. Payat kaba na gusto mo lumaki ang katawan?

.....Protien ang kailangan. correct, dapat kumain ng meat pero d dapat ung mga matataba.

2. Mataba ka ba na gusto mo mag bawas ng timbang at gumanda ang katawan?

.....correct, diet ang kailangan. karamihan sa atin ganito. mkakatulong ang fat burner sa paglusaw ng fats. pero

dapat may kasamang cardio workout. kung ok n katawan mo saka k na mag concentrate sa part ng body na gusto mo ma

improve.

Willard

1. Payat kaba na gusto mo lumaki ang katawan?

.....Protien ang kailangan. correct, dapat kumain ng meat pero d dapat ung mga matataba.

Partiall correct but not totally. Total calories are far more important than protein alone. The human body can repair/build muscle tissue even on 50 grams of protein provided there are enough calories taken in since the human body can form complete proteins found in amino acids in other foods.

Further, muscle s 75% water and just 25% protein

.....correct, diet ang kailangan. karamihan sa atin ganito. mkakatulong ang fat burner sa paglusaw ng fats. pero

dapat may kasamang cardio workout. kung ok n katawan mo saka k na mag concentrate sa part ng body na gusto mo ma

improve.

Again only partially ture but a lot of misleading info

Diet is primary. I have actually seen at least 20 people over the past year lean out and shed a lot fo fat just by proper dieting alone and just doing strength training. Cardio done in the traditional aerobic fashion is not the best tool in burning fat.

anyone here tried Zhen De Shou? Any feedback is appreciated thanks :blush:

pinsan ko tried and tested yan super effective pati kapitbahay nila ang lake pumayat talaga...ayun ngayon pumayat nga naging sakitin naman pti nung pumayat wala na , kain lang ng kain ulit pati walang strenght training kaya may sagging skin sila...nagpapalpitate din daw sila pagnagtake nito...kaya wag na lang...ako kahit malaking tao ayoko itry kase nakakatakot kaya pag nakarecover na ako balik strenght train ako...

Edited by pogingpogi
pinsan ko tried and tested yan super effective pati kapitbahay nila ang lake pumayat talaga...ayun ngayon pumayat nga naging sakitin naman pti nung pumayat wala na , kain lang ng kain ulit pati walang strenght training kaya may sagging skin sila...nagpapalpitate din daw sila pagnagtake nito...kaya wag na lang...ako kahit malaking tao ayoko itry kase nakakatakot kaya pag nakarecover na ako balik strenght train ako...

your right! aside from expensive, these so called fat burners are really dangerous and the effect will not last that long if you just rely on these "pills". for longer lasting results, diet/strength training/discipline are the keys.. gudluck!

• 2 weeks later...
masama daw sa puso ang fat burners kasi yun palpitation mabilis masyado pwede ikadisgrasya kung ndi ito kakayanin ng katwan mo. tama ba? sabi sabi lang ng mga nurse sa hospital nun na admit ako.

That is why you have to read the label first.

You know how people are, always looking for a shortcut

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Jacques.

From backreading I learned that you have tried several fatburners. Question is for you what's the best fatburner (Hyrdoxycut Hardcore, Ripped Fuel, Lipo 6, Xenadrine etc.)?

Also are Hyrdoxycut, Hydroxycut 24, Hydroxycut Caffeine free and Hydroxycut Hardcore all made by Muscletech?

Im using Hydro Hardcore. So far so good lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Im just using 2 capsules twice a day :thumbsupsmiley: .

this thread would be VERY active again :) I myself has loaded up on my cutting supplements (Lipo 6 and Greent tea for Off weeks) This would be my first try using such and really dont know how it would differ from What ive preiously used (Ripped Fuel Extreme, Xenadrine NRG, Hydroxycut and Hydroxycut Hardcore which really gave me the shakes hehehehe hiyang hiyang lang talaga:D)

Havent made a complete meal plan yet but still my option is rolled oats over rice for my carbo needs, what do you guys prefer whole oats or red rice?

this thread would be VERY active again :) I myself has loaded up on my cutting supplements (Lipo 6 and Greent tea for Off weeks) This would be my first try using such and really dont know how it would differ from What ive preiously used (Ripped Fuel Extreme, Xenadrine NRG, Hydroxycut and Hydroxycut Hardcore which really gave me the shakes hehehehe hiyang hiyang lang talaga:D)

Havent made a complete meal plan yet but still my option is rolled oats over rice for my carbo needs, what do you guys prefer whole oats or red rice?

Both are good. Perhaps oats for breakfast and red or brown rice for other meals

Sir Jacques.

From backreading I learned that you have tried several fatburners. Question is for you what's the best fatburner (Hyrdoxycut Hardcore, Ripped Fuel, Lipo 6, Xenadrine etc.)?

Also are Hyrdoxycut, Hydroxycut 24, Hydroxycut Caffeine free and Hydroxycut Hardcore all made by Muscletech?

Im using Hydro Hardcore. So far so good lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Im just using 2 capsules twice a day :thumbsupsmiley: .

Cut the Sir. Just address me as Jacques :rolleyes: For me, the best fatburners are virtually none existent anymore. I'm talking about ephedrine/ma huang based products (Xenadrine RFA, Hydroxycut original, Ripped Fuel original and etc.). Today, you can barely get access to ephedrine (not unless you have underground connections) and even if you can, you can be in big trouble having them on hand since it has been classified as a regulated drug already.

From the fat burners you mentioned above, I can honestly say that it doesn't really matter what brand you chose because basically, if you'd explore the product content of each, you'll find almost the same main ingredients. Most of these fat burners are jacked up with caffein and mild stimulants derived from green tea; synephrine, yohimbe and etc. to produce a "kick" in your mood, elevating energy levels while giving that appettite suppressing feel. The only difference from each brands is really the "minor" ingredients they have to support the stimulants they have and of course the recommended serving sizes.

I've mentioned before that I never really see these "fat burners" as really effective tools for shedding fat or excess weight but take these stuff for energy support. You see, as we've mentioned it over and over again, your diet will realy determine your success and not the stack you're in. Now, since I do feel a bit sluggish while dieting, any energy support would be welcome and I find "fat-burners" as perfect support.

But to answer your question, I think Lipo-6 and Hydroxycut Hardcore's good because they are I think the most popular "fat-loss" supplement out there. In my opinion, I get a better energy boost with Hydroxycut (maybe due to the bigger serving they recommend). And I think it's cheaper than Lipo-6 too.

And yes all "hydroxycut"s are manufactured by Muscltech.

According to their website "http://ephedra5.com/index"

"If you're one of the millions of Americans who lost weight using Ephedra supplements, you know about the power-packed boost it lends your body when trying to melt away those stubborn pounds. You also know that it's impossible to find a "diet pill" on the market that can replicate the effects of the classic Ephedra-Caffeine supplements of yesteryear.

Now, Viridis Labs is proud to introduce the newest innovation in the fight against unwanted fat - Ephedra 5. Enjoy the smooth energy, the increased metabolism, and the proven weight loss of the only clinically proven, legal Ephedra supplement in the United States.

Each serving of Ephedra 5 contains 100mg of legal Ephedra along with the unique E5 proprietary blend. This unique mix of ingredients synergistically deliver you the energy you need, day after day, along with a significant increase in thermogenesis – the human body's ability to burn fat without exercise. Couple the powerful thermogenetic effects of Ephedra 5 with any sensible diet and workout plan and success is all but guaranteed!

If you're sick of diet failure and bored of lackluster supplements that deliver less energy than a cup of your morning coffee, then Ephedra 5 is for you! Don't wait - get started on the fitter, slimmer you today!"

I havent tried this one yet just awaiting feedback from users. Its available in Bodybuilding.com and I saw this in one of the supplement stores is makati. Kinda expensive though 3 thou for 1 bottle (90 capsules).

According to their website "http://ephedra5.com/index"

"If you're one of the millions of Americans who lost weight using Ephedra supplements, you know about the power-packed boost it lends your body when trying to melt away those stubborn pounds. You also know that it's impossible to find a "diet pill" on the market that can replicate the effects of the classic Ephedra-Caffeine supplements of yesteryear.

Now, Viridis Labs is proud to introduce the newest innovation in the fight against unwanted fat - Ephedra 5. Enjoy the smooth energy, the increased metabolism, and the proven weight loss of the only clinically proven, legal Ephedra supplement in the United States.

Each serving of Ephedra 5 contains 100mg of legal Ephedra along with the unique E5 proprietary blend. This unique mix of ingredients synergistically deliver you the energy you need, day after day, along with a significant increase in thermogenesis – the human body's ability to burn fat without exercise. Couple the powerful thermogenetic effects of Ephedra 5 with any sensible diet and workout plan and success is all but guaranteed!

If you're sick of diet failure and bored of lackluster supplements that deliver less energy than a cup of your morning coffee, then Ephedra 5 is for you! Don't wait - get started on the fitter, slimmer you today!"

I havent tried this one yet just awaiting feedback from users. Its available in Bodybuilding.com and I saw this in one of the supplement stores is makati. Kinda expensive though 3 thou for 1 bottle (90 capsules).

Well if it contains real ephedra? 3k sounds stiff but reasonable...

anyone here tried Zhen De Shou? Any feedback is appreciated thanks :blush:

i've tried this. a friend recommended this to me. after taking it for 1 week, i lost 8 lbs... agad! i was not feeling good while taking this kasi as in ayoko kumain dahil sa busog ako. i know i should eat kasi as in wala pa ko nakakain pero talagang busog ako. and isa pa nagpawis ako sobra. ward pa naman ang duty ko nun so sobrang init... and also di ako makatulog because of palpitation..

pero naweirdohan lang ako dito kasi the 2nd time na itinry ko to, all of the symptoms i have experienced during the first time i took it were all gone. naging ang lakas ko kumain and i think naggain pa ko ng 2lbs.. kaya i stopped na din..

Edited by dianne09
i've tried this. a friend recommended this to me. after taking it for 1 week, i lost 8 lbs... agad! i was not feeling good while taking this kasi as in ayoko kumain dahil sa busog ako. i know i should eat kasi as in wala pa ko nakakain pero talagang busog ako. and isa pa nagpawis ako sobra. ward pa naman ang duty ko nun so sobrang init... and also di ako makatulog because of palpitation..

pero naweirdohan lang ako dito kasi the 2nd time na itinry ko to, all of the symptoms i have experienced during the first time i took it were all gone. naging ang lakas ko kumain and i think naggain pa ko ng 2lbs.. kaya i stopped na din..

Sounds like you've developed tollerance from the stimulants of the drugs. Ganun talaga yun :rolleyes: