Fat Burners And Diet Pills

the second time i tried using hydroxycut, di na ako tulad nung first time na busog or walang gana lagi. this time parang wa-epek sya although pumayat pa rin naman ako kahit papano... yun nga lang talaga the moment you stop using it biglang laki ka na naman kahit may exercise

Baka naman bigla ding dumami ang kinakain mo :rolleyes:

Guest mirang
who has taken BANGKOK PILLS here? ano ang effects sa inyo? please share all. totoo ba na people die cause of it? :S

bangkok pills have the same content as ecstasy, base from research of bfad, my friend already tried it and she really lost 6 lbs in less than a month without the effort, di naman nakakamatay as long as u take it properly, u might experience some palpitations and anxiety because of the drug content but i think this is the most effective diet pills without the exercise

bangkok pills have the same content as ecstasy, base from research of bfad, my friend already tried it and she really lost 6 lbs in less than a month without the effort, di naman nakakamatay as long as u take it properly, u might experience some palpitations and anxiety because of the drug content but i think this is the most effective diet pills without the exercise

Hmmm... try researching on "phentermine" (primary ingredient of bankok pills) and tell me if hindi makakamatay yan :thumbsdownsmiley: Ephedrine has already been linked to health problems and some deaths. Phentermine not only has some of the effects associated with ephedrine, it also messes up your nerveuous system big time. You might want to research this stuff more.

yeah, i'd like to ask a question somewhat similar to that din.

san nga ba makakabili ng "cheapest" and authentic hydroxycut from a reliable seller?

also i can't help but notice, marami na palang different types of hydroxycuts. nito ko lang nakita ulit, it's been years kasi since i used them. anyone who wouldn't mind to differentiate them and give their specific advantages and disadvantages? thanks!

My source sells it to me Hydro Hardcore @ 2200 ung 120 capsules (PM me if interested. Ill give you his #). Ive only tried Hydroxycut Hardcore and the regular Hydroxycut (Cheaper). There are 2 other Hydro. 1. Hydro Caffeine free and Hydro 24 (i think combo of Hydro regular and Hydro caffeine free). Research on the net to see the differences. For the first timers on using hydro hardcore - make sure you can tolerate high levels of caffeine - better safe than sorry :thumbsupsmiley:

I've used hydroxycut hardcore during the past few months and I'm happy to say that it worked for me. Lost about 2 inches from my waist and dropped about 15 lbs. Stopped going to the gym about 2 months now and packed a little weight during the holidays. Now, planning to go to the gym again this month. Problem is ive only got a bout 3 weeks of hydro left. Anyways, an officemate of mine suggested that i change sups and try to use herbalife products instead, since there all natural and they offer products as food supplements. Question is has anyone here ever tried herbalife products? Compared to what im going to spend on hydros and vits the herbalife packages are relatively cheaper, but hydros have already proven there effectiveness so im kinda stuck in a runt here.

Guest mirang
Hmmm... try researching on "phentermine" (primary ingredient of bankok pills) and tell me if hindi makakamatay yan :thumbsdownsmiley: Ephedrine has already been linked to health problems and some deaths. Phentermine not only has some of the effects associated with ephedrine, it also messes up your nerveuous system big time. You might want to research this stuff more.

yah, if it is abused but the content of Ephedrine in bangkok pills is very minimal, so far di pa naman namamatay ung frnd ko :)

i'm not really sure about herbalife... all i know is parang pyramiding ata ang activities jan. i know several people na member jan eh. mala-forever living products ang dating nya. members earn by recruiting new members, or selling products.

hmm...its one of the most effiective weight-loss products..it's used...now in sports....best of all its been used by David Beckham

here are some things you might wanna consider

thermorexin:

http://www.thermorexin.com/

Thermorexin reduces cravings and the yohimbine component prevents your A2 receptors in your stubborn fat or problem areas (belly button or hips/thighs) from become desensitive to stimulants.

glucorell

http://www.glucorellr.com

In short, Glucorell will allow you to eat carbs in every meal and still easily lose weight. The Glucorell shuttles the blood sugar produced by carbs into muscles and your liver like your body did when you were a kid. Glucorell (R-alpha lipoic acid) is a powerful substance that can help the liver regenerate and repair itself. Therefore if you drink, your liver can recover much quicker and maintain good health.

Sa mga peeps na gumagamit ng Hydroxicut, paano ba ang dosage nito? I read the label na twice a day (3 capsules each) ang dosage, tama ba ito? Hindi ba mashado naman hyper yun..

I'm planning kasi on trying Hydroxicut. Ang gamit ko ngayon Xenadrine NRG, 3 capsules lang for the whole day and recommended dosage (taken one hour before bfast or lunch). Nagtataka lang ako kung bakit parang malakas yung recommended dosage sa Hydroxicut, or baka mali lang interpret ko.

Sa mga peeps na gumagamit ng Hydroxicut, paano ba ang dosage nito? I read the label na twice a day (3 capsules each) ang dosage, tama ba ito? Hindi ba mashado naman hyper yun..

I'm planning kasi on trying Hydroxicut. Ang gamit ko ngayon Xenadrine NRG, 3 capsules lang for the whole day and recommended dosage (taken one hour before bfast or lunch). Nagtataka lang ako kung bakit parang malakas yung recommended dosage sa Hydroxicut, or baka mali lang interpret ko.

2 caps, twice a day was good enough for me. I tried 3 and only felt like throwing up. :sick: