Fat Burners And Diet Pills

How much do you weigh Jacques? Is it possible you took a small dosage in proportion to your body weight?

How much do you weigh Boy tusok? how much did you take?

If I'm not mistaken, the last ephedrine based supplement that I took was the original Xenadrine-RFA formula. Directions of taking was 2 capsules per serving 2 times a day and not to exceed 6 caps a day. This was some time in 2002 I think. My weight initially then was I think aroung 180-190 lbs. I only took 1 capsule in the morning and 1 cap after lunch for the first month and 2 in the morning and 2 after lunch on the 3nd month. After the cycle I think my weight was 165-168. I look really flat. Actually with the weight I loss, i also lose a lot of muscle mass. Back then I wasn't too consistent with my diet too. When you're taking ephedra, your appetite is on the low side. Nevertheless, I was able to see the lines of my abs :cool:

dami rin palang side effects sa ephedrine? I am having bouts with hypertension, reading thru the post medyo parang delikado ata talaga...

ephedrine has no place in your supplement arsenal if you have problems with hypertension. You'll regret it if you do it...

How much do you weigh Jacques? Is it possible you took a small dosage in proportion to your body weight?

How much do you weigh Boy tusok? how much did you take?

180lbs. 5'10" First day i took 1 tab of 8 mg., sec. day 2 tabs. total 16 mg. then i stopped. it might be better to monitor your bp and heart rate bec. people are different.

I used zhen de shou for 20 days..( each box contains 10 capsules) anyway..in that 20 days i lost 5 kilos...adik noh!

side effects..para kang adik, lagi kang gising...

Hmmm... Is this a new product? Can you elaborate the ingredients of the product? How much and where to obtain?

if you want something good, go for gaspari cytolean and thyrotabs

Hmmm... Do these products mimic the effect of Cytomel? I know bodybuilders use this stuff to jack their metabolism into overdrive but you can really mess with your thyroid functions right? You know what, you really have to give it to Gaspari Nutrition for some hardcore $#!t they sell. Remember when they sold Halodrol 50? Talk about easily available oral steroids. O well, I'm not sure if Gaspari products are readily available here in the Phils.

Hmmm... Do these products mimic the effect of Cytomel? I know bodybuilders use this stuff to jack their metabolism into overdrive but you can really mess with your thyroid functions right? You know what, you really have to give it to Gaspari Nutrition for some hardcore $#!t they sell. Remember when they sold Halodrol 50? Talk about easily available oral steroids. O well, I'm not sure if Gaspari products are readily available here in the Phils.

not as hardcore as T3 but it acts as a precursor so it certainly does enhance the thyroids functioning. As long as you taper off the thyrotabs in the end you'll be fine.

Yup, I know a lot of people that took halodrol 50. It was very rough on the body. I don't think those are even worth it. Just takes time and dedication, you'll get the same results without the consequences.

as for the xenadrine super hardcore, doesn't look good. It a proprietary blend of 1300mg of various ingredients. Looking at what's in it, it looks to be very under dosed. You won't get enough of each ingredient to have a good effect.

Gaspari's Cytolean isn't available yet but I was given a sample from gaspari and this stuff is great so I did some research on the main ingredient DL-phenylalanine, here's what I found, amazing!: you can find these studies at pubmed.com, it's a scientific journal where all studies ever conducted are gathered on everything there is. The studies might be a difficult read though, you kind of need to know the words to understand so i just broke it down a bit.

general info from wikipedia:

DL-phenylalanine is a racemic mixture of phenylalanine - it contains 50 % each of D and L enantiomers. DL-Phenylalanine is marketed as a nutritional supplement for its putative analgesic and antidepressant activities.

The putative analgesic activity of DL-phenylalanine may be explained by the possible blockage by D-phenylalanine of enkephalin degradation by the enzyme carboxypeptidase A. The mechanism of DL-phenylalanine's putative antidepressant activity may be accounted for by the precursor role of L-phenylalanine in the synthesis of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine. Elevated brain norepinephrine and dopamine levels are thought to be associated with antidepressant effects.

anit-depresent properties: ----i noticed this a lot. Gave me a feeling of euphoria!

DL-phenylalanine markedly potentiates opiate analgesia - an example of nutrient/pharmaceutical up-regulation of the endogenous analgesia system.

Russell AL, McCarty MF.

Brampton Pain Clinic, Bramalea, Ontario, Canada.

In the author's clinical experience, concurrent treatment with DL-phenylalanine (DLPA) often appears to potentiate pain relief and also ease depression in patients receiving opiates for chronic non-malignant pain. An analysis of this phenomenon suggests that it may be mediated, at least in part, by up-regulation of the 'endogenous analgesia system' (EAS), a neural pathway that projects caudally from medullary nuclei to the dorsal horn of the spinal column; when stimulated by chronic pain or therapeutic measures such as opiates or acupuncture, the EAS suppresses activation of second-order pain-receptive neurons in the dorsal horn, and thereby alleviates pain. Since serotonin and enkephalins are key neurotransmitters in the EAS, it is reasonable to predict that measures which promote serotonin activity (such as 5-hydroxytryptophan and serotonin-reuptake inhibitors) as well as enkephalin activity (such as D-phenylalanine, an enkephalinase inhibitor) should potentiate EAS-mediated analgesia - a view consistent with much previous medical research. Comprehensive support of the EAS with well-tolerated nutrients and pharmaceuticals may amplify the analgesic efficacy of chronic opiate therapy, while enabling dosage reductions that minimize opiate side-effects. Analogously, this approach may complement the efficacy of acupuncture and other analgesic measures that activate the EAS. Copyright 2000 Harcourt Publishers Ltd.

DL-phenylalanine versus imipramine: a double-blind controlled study.

Beckmann H, Athen D, Olteanu M, Zimmer R.

In a double-blind study, DL-phenylalanine (150--200 mg/24 h) or imipramine (150--200 mg/24 h) was administered to 40 depressed patients (20 patients in each group) for 30 days. Diagnoses were established according to the International Classification of Disease (ICD). The AMP system, the Hamilton Depression Scale and the Bf-S self rating questionnaire (von Zerssen et al., 1974) were used to document psychopathological, neurologic, and somatic changes. Twenty-seven patients (14 on imipramine, 13 on phenylalanine) completed the 30-day trial. No statistical difference could be found between these two drug treatment groups (Student's t-test) using the Hamilton Depression Scale and the Bf-S self rating questionnaire. Ratings for anxiety were significantly lower in the imipramine group on days 10 and 20, but not on day 30; in addition, sleep disturbances were more influenced by imipramine on days 1, 5, and 10, but not on days 20 and 30. Separate analysis of psychopathological syndromes as somatic depressive syndrome and retarded depressive syndrome did not show a group difference (0.05 level of significance using a two-way analysis of variance). It is concluded that DL-phenylalanine might have substantial antidepresant properties. However, certain methodological considerations still warrant a careful interpretation.

add/adhd treatment:

Treatment of attention deficit disorder with DL-phenylalanine.

Wood DR, Reimherr FW, Wender PH.

Nineteen patients meeting the criteria for attention deficit disorder, residual type (adult hyperactivity), were given a 2-week double-blind crossover of DL-phenylalanine versus placebo. Thirteen subjects completed the study; the mean global rating of improvement approached significance as compared with placebo. A significant improvement was noted on mood and mood lability. The phenylalanine responders were then continued on open drug, but lost all positive benefits within 3 months. A later open trial of L-phenylalanine produced no clinical effect.

4 tabs first day (2 in the am, 1 in the pm), 6 tabs second day (3 in the am, 3 in the pm), 8 tabs third day (4 in the am, 4 in the pm) and so on so fourth (just follow what I've listed)... until I reach day 14. Then I stop taking clen for 14 days and swtich to thermogenic/fat burning supplements to avoid the "crash". I repeat this cycle 3 times. Roughly 3 months.

Rockybrawler, you might want to back read for Clenbuterol details. It's fairly cheap. Around P8.00 per tablet under the brand name Spiropent. Available in drug stores.

Bro, i bought Hyrdoxycut hardcore the other day and tried it last sunday and started with 2 caps a day. After i saw your entry, i thought i should give it a try. I mean, the Hydro/Clen cycle. But is it ok if i started with Hydro? And is stacking with clen would be feasible for my body since its my first time taking supplements? Or should i stick with Hydroxycut?As of now, i dont feel any side effects nmam with hydroxycut eh. So, stacking might be a good idea.

By the way, i'm trying to burn 14.7% of body fat as soon as possible. Can i achieve this in a span of 3mos?

Bro, i bought Hyrdoxycut hardcore the other day and tried it last sunday and started with 2 caps a day. After i saw your entry, i thought i should give it a try. I mean, the Hydro/Clen cycle. But is it ok if i started with Hydro? And is stacking with clen would be feasible for my body since its my first time taking supplements? Or should i stick with Hydroxycut?As of now, i dont feel any side effects nmam with hydroxycut eh. So, stacking might be a good idea.

By the way, i'm trying to burn 14.7% of body fat as soon as possible. Can i achieve this in a span of 3mos?

I just finished my 3 month Clen/Lipo 6 cycle, taking 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks on lipo 6 but never taking them together. In your case, i think Hydroxycut would be a good thermogenic supplement in between cycles of clenbuterol (spiropent). I started the cycle weighing 195 and now I weigh 182. However, I also have a very strict diet regimen consisting of oatmeal, brown rice, vegetables and wheat bread for my carb sources, chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, beef, fish and whey for my protein requirements and nuts for my fats. I do one cardio session in the morning and one before working out. Thus, success with clen and thermogenics are only a fraction of the equation.

I just finished my 3 month Clen/Lipo 6 cycle, taking 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks on lipo 6 but never taking them together. In your case, i think Hydroxycut would be a good thermogenic supplement in between cycles of clenbuterol (spiropent). I started the cycle weighing 195 and now I weigh 182. However, I also have a very strict diet regimen consisting of oatmeal, brown rice, vegetables and wheat bread for my carb sources, chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, beef, fish and whey for my protein requirements and nuts for my fats. I do one cardio session in the morning and one before working out. Thus, success with clen and thermogenics are only a fraction of the equation.

Thanks for the info bro!! I'm off to buy clen. I work out at slimmers every weekdays in the AM, about 1 & 1/2 hrs per day and i'm also doing HIIT and burns 400 to 500 cal for 30 mins. After that i'm doing some lightweightlifting(3X20). Even with that, i dont see any improvement in my weight at all!! Sometimes, i even have a 3-5 pound increase!!!That is why i ought to buy supplements. I'll admit Diet is MY biggest problem!! Because if i want to change my lifestyle i would have to change the lifestyle of my whole family which is used to oily foods, sweets, softdrinks, etc. So, its very hard for me. Since i cannot do this DIET alone, i decided to get me a nutritionist on this pay day(hope that works)..wish me luck!!

Thanks again

Thanks for the info bro!! I'm off to buy clen. I work out at slimmers every weekdays in the AM, about 1 & 1/2 hrs per day and i'm also doing HIIT and burns 400 to 500 cal for 30 mins. After that i'm doing some lightweightlifting(3X20). Even with that, i dont see any improvement in my weight at all!! Sometimes, i even have a 3-5 pound increase!!!That is why i ought to buy supplements. I'll admit Diet is MY biggest problem!! Because if i want to change my lifestyle i would have to change the lifestyle of my whole family which is used to oily foods, sweets, softdrinks, etc. So, its very hard for me. Since i cannot do this DIET alone, i decided to get me a nutritionist on this pay day(hope that works)..wish me luck!!

Thanks again

no need to hire a nutritionist

whats your typical food intake? care to list?

you can adjust your diet without even hiring a nutritionist..pa consult ka lang..do not pay too much for it..you yourself can do it with a little motivation and free help :D

Hi Jacques,

Same day? I would like to know if it's advisable to do cardio twice a day. Once in the am and once in the late pm. Thank you.

Hi Jacques,

Same day? I would like to know if it's advisable to do cardio twice a day. Once in the am and once in the late pm. Thank you.

If you're capable of pulling it through why not? :P However, I only did this for only 5 or 6 weeks. After that I restricted my cardio session and right now I'm totally abstaining from cardio. With the fat that I was burning, I also sacrificed a bit of muscle size. Thus, it's really a balancing act to preserve muscularity in an attempt to cut down bodyfat.

May approach was kinda on the extreme side. My advice? 3 to 5 (20-40 mins.) cardio sessions a week, with a good weight training regimen and diet plan will already do wonders. Take it from there.