Fat Burners And Diet Pills

this was suggested to me by a trainor at a local gym... then upon going home i researched about it on the internet...they got pretty interesting reads about the stuff...get informed about it first then if you really wanna try it out, then by all means :D

on a lighter note:

which would you prefer

zantrex-3, nutrex lipo-6 or hotrox maximum strength

xenical..............effective ...............how do you intend to use it?

weight lost? then you intake lots of fats its useless......

take xenical as prescribe 3 itmes a day, can you control it, even you purt or utot it will comes out. Oily substance color yellow.

take up xenical then work out will do help you a lot pero di mo naman mapipigilan yung paglabas. Palaging madulas yung puwet mo. Take a week the results will be great but you must control your intake of foods, too much oily balewala din.

this was suggested to me by a trainor at a local gym... then upon going home i researched about it on the internet...they got pretty interesting reads about the stuff...get informed about it first then if you really wanna try it out, then by all means :D

on a lighter note:

which would you prefer

zantrex-3, nutrex lipo-6 or hotrox maximum strength

if I had to choose one of those it would be Lipo 6

7-keto is a very very very very mild thyroid enhancer. I can't emphasize that enough! Most studies conducted on 7-keto are not done on humans so there is no conclusive evidence that this can enhance fat loss.

I can go in detail if you like...

what would you suggest? i'm a recreational athlete who suddenly found time to train (again!) at 20% body fat i would like to trim it down further. I'm looking for fat loss enhancer that i can take together with my work-out and proper eating...

thanks very much.

what would you suggest? i'm a recreational athlete who suddenly found time to train (again!) at 20% body fat i would like to trim it down further. I'm looking for fat loss enhancer that i can take together with my work-out and proper eating...

thanks very much.

Let your training and proper eating take care of the job first.

yup! have to look at my training first..i train 2 to 2.5 hrs. 3xwk. MWF, i might be overtraining(?). or i may not be eating right! i think i'm getting impatient and need to have an assessment!

you're training way too long! You should be out of the gym within 45min - 1hr. You are certainly over training.

:blink:

I think it depends on the body development you are pursuing.

do you understand the science behind that time frame? If you are pursuing protein catabolism then by all means workout out longer...after a certain point it becomes counter productive. And don't tell me pros like ronnie train for hours and hours at a time; I know they do, but they aren't natural bodybuilders.

do you understand the science behind that time frame? If you are pursuing protein catabolism then by all means workout out longer...after a certain point it becomes counter productive. And don't tell me pros like ronnie train for hours and hours at a time; I know they do, but they aren't natural bodybuilders.

I don't. I would appreciate if you could explain.

True.....but isn't 45 minutes too short for a full workout?

Like you said "at a time"....and like I said, depends on what you're trying to pursue....On the regular, I think 1.5 hours of training would do just fine.

Anyways, it all boils down to the quality of the workout you did.....a 45 minute intense training is way better than 3 hour sloppy sets :lol:

Edited by Waterbearer
you're training way too long! You should be out of the gym within 45min - 1hr. You are certainly over training.

this is my workout:

10-15 mins. cardio, i work on a sweat

i do muscle stretching - 10 sec. each major muscle

before i do the exercises i warm-up with half(roughly) the weight i'm gonna lift.

chin-up - warm up with pull down

dip - warm up w/ machine

cable seated row/lever bent over row/barbell bent over (whicher is available at the moment)

bicep curl - ez bar

dumb bell flat bench press

back and abs exercises

cardio 10-15 mins.

could it be that i'm resting a lot i only do 3 sets (10-8-6) of actual exercises, the gym being so busy nowadays. or could it that i'm not eating properly. i do legs exercises on other days. thanks for the replies guys.

this is my workout:

10-15 mins. cardio, i work on a sweat

i do muscle stretching - 10 sec. each major muscle

before i do the exercises i warm-up with half(roughly) the weight i'm gonna lift.

chin-up - warm up with pull down

dip - warm up w/ machine

cable seated row/lever bent over row/barbell bent over (whicher is available at the moment)

bicep curl - ez bar

dumb bell flat bench press

back and abs exercises

cardio 10-15 mins.

could it be that i'm resting a lot i only do 3 sets (10-8-6) of actual exercises, the gym being so busy nowadays. or could it that i'm not eating properly. i do legs exercises on other days. thanks for the replies guys.

And again, no deadlifts and squats which are very important

i do squat once a week including good morning for my back or weighted back ext., but i agree deadlift is better. my quads are already big thats why i dont do lots of squats. i have to check my eating i may not be eating a lot of protein.

I've heard this excuse a million times and the funny thing is, most of the guys who say thier legs are too big don't really have big legs.

Besides, squats and deads reaise your metabolism which will help you lean out quicker

i do squat once a week including good morning for my back or weighted back ext., but i agree deadlift is better. my quads are already big thats why i dont do lots of squats. i have to check my eating i may not be eating a lot of protein.

i got big legs also dre, we share the same fate, but when i work out 3x a week, i either do fronts squats, back squats or overhead squats in 2 of my work out days...makes for a pretty good sweat! :D

I've heard this excuse a million times and the funny thing is, most of the guys who say thier legs are too big don't really have big legs.

Besides, squats and deads reaise your metabolism which will help you lean out quicker

i agree!! :D

isa pang pahabol:

i have been laid off from lifting weights for more than six months.. as for now, i am planning to go back to lifting unfortunately my time is so restricted. i can only visit the gym three times a wk the most. my projected goal is to loose weight. i stand at 5'7 and weighs a hundred and 85 lbs. Pls do enlighten me.

i also intend to take fat burners to aid my weight management. any tips?

weightloss Query:

they say that there is a margin as to how much weight u could safely lose in a week. is it true that losing more than 5 lbs a wk is unhealthy, or worse, dangerous?

5 lbs a week is already healthy. If you're losing around 8 lbs weekly, provided you are not morbidly obese, there is something wrong and you could be losing muscle more than fat

i have been laid off from lifting weights for more than six months.. as for now, i am planning to go back to lifting unfortunately my time is so restricted. i can only visit the gym three times a wk the most. my projected goal is to loose weight. i stand at 5'7 and weighs a hundred and 85 lbs. Pls do enlighten me.

i also intend to take fat burners to aid my weight management. any tips?

Get your eating plan in check first before taking in any of these fat burners. I know a million people who take these and some don't even look like they work out. Upon further investigation, I see they have crappy diets and mediocre training regimens

may silbi ba ung black and blue na waist trimmer? does it really burn fats? eh puro pawis lang ang na-observe kong lumabas eh. does it have to do the after workout calorie burn?

Nope it never had and never will..

Spot reduction is a myth

You can actually work longer than an hour... provided you take breaks in between...

Aside form the catabolic effect mentioned by enkateam, cortisol riss and your CNS somewhat shuts down... taking a break and having a small snack prevents all of this.

i think i have to reduce my wokout to two sets and let see if im out of the gym in less than two hrs. the 45mins to 1 hour rule was given to prof. athletes like PBA players who put their bodies to extreme during actual games thats why they only need to spend so much time in the gym. just my 0.02 cents

i used to do squats 3Xwk till Jan. when i rehabilitated my shoulders. i started most of the exercises i mentioned only this month (feb.) my quads are big because i'm into cycling/skating.

i got big legs also dre, we share the same fate, but when i work out 3x a week, i either do fronts squats, back squats or overhead squats in 2 of my work out days...makes for a pretty good sweat! :D

i agree!! :D

i thinking of doing front squat, i once got stuck at the bottom of my last set and last rep doing squat, the longest 3 sec. of my life. i cant easily drop the bar on my back the way i do when i'm doing db bench press.

i think i have to reduce my wokout to two sets and let see if im out of the gym in less than two hrs. the 45mins to 1 hour rule was given to prof. athletes like PBA players who put their bodies to extreme during actual games thats why they only need to spend so much time in the gym. just my 0.02 cents

uhh... No. it depends on what time of the yer it is. IUn the off-season they are training for strength/power. the pre-season peaks everything they have built on while during the season, they just aim to maintain everything

i used to do squats 3Xwk till Jan. when i rehabilitated my shoulders. i started most of the exercises i mentioned only this month (feb.) my quads are big because i'm into cycling/skating.

Not to burst your bubble bubba, but I've been a former track sprinter, HS basketball player, martial artist so my legs are also built but that's not an excuse not to squat. And believe me, after coaching directly or assisting in coaching so many people over the years, the "my legs are already big" line was always a lie whenI was the person's legs.

You can squat twice a week provided you are following a sound progression

i thinking of doing front squat, i once got stuck at the bottom of my last set and last rep doing squat, the longest 3 sec. of my life. i cant easily drop the bar on my back the way i do when i'm doing db bench press.

You are never supposed to train to failure nd you can jump dumpthe bar in a front squat

5 lbs a week is already healthy. If you're losing around 8 lbs weekly, provided you are not morbidly obese, there is something wrong and you could be losing muscle more than fat

Get your eating plan in check first before taking in any of these fat burners. I know a million people who take these and some don't even look like they work out. Upon further investigation, I see they have crappy diets and mediocre training regimens

Nope it never had and never will..

Spot reduction is a myth

Thanks bro, based on ur repliesi think my problem lies on my crappy diet.