Fat Burners And Diet Pills

thanks...

so fitness first ulit! :lol: kaso once ko lang natry mag-gym tapos umayaw na ako. ang sakit sa katawan. am using sauna belt now which is i bought it on the tv shopping network, mejo ok lng but naiirritate yung skin ko kasi namumula sa my butt pag nadikit na. :cry:

nakopow.... those "as-seen-in-TV" gadgets are waste of money. like yang sauna belts na yan... question there is that how can you lose fat if you are just sitting down tapos the machine or the gadget just does the work for you, definitely there is no activity... and no activity means, no calorie burning.

in weight reduction, the equation should be:

total # of calories taken in a day - number of calories lost via activity.

if the total calories taken > number of calories lost = weight gain;

if the total calories taken :)

Guest REBEL_CHIC
shall i roll out the red carpet?  :lol:

nakopow.... those "as-seen-in-TV" gadgets are waste of money. like yang sauna belts na yan... question there is that how can you lose fat if you are just sitting down tapos the machine or the gadget just does the work for you, definitely there is no activity... and no activity means, no calorie burning.

in weight reduction, the equation should be:

total # of calories taken in a day - number of calories lost via activity.

if the total calories taken > number of calories lost = weight gain;

if the total calories taken < number of calories lost = weight loss;

that simple....

now back to the topic... these fat burners will not work without the proper diet and exercise... they should be taken WITH the proper diet and WITH the necessary exercise.

imho.

OT: rc, sang fitness first ka? :)

well, yung effect ng sauna belt is pinagpapawisan ako.

sa abs cbn po ako...

tamad ako magbackread. anyone na maka2pagsuggest ng diet pills na lost of appetite lang. kasi am taking fat burner ngayon. pero no effect. medyo tabain kasi ako eh. and i really love to eat. pero di pa naman ako umabot sa point na tumatalon na bilbil. medyo gusto ko lang iwork out abs ko but got no time for gym tyaka natatakot ako na pag nag-gym ako liliit boobs ko. i did take yung weighless program ni doctor mendez. super effective but the bad side is nahihilo ako parati at wala me energy kasi halos di na me kumakain at natutulog kasi sabi nila my drug content daw. but super effective kasi i lost 5lbs in 5days. anyone who can suggest ng diet pills na fat burner and lost of appetite lang yung effect?

CHITOSAN DIET PILLS actually decreases appetite because it makes you feel full when taken...also, pls consider what Google said about eating smaller portions but more frequency=between 2-3 hours or only when hungry...try to cut down on carbs,which turns into fats if not burned...i suggest to eat fruits when hungry instead of carbs..."MODERATION" is the key to losing weight...just my two cents...noah

Guest REBEL_CHIC
CHITOSAN DIET PILLS actually decreases appetite because it makes you feel full when taken...also, pls consider what Google said about eating smaller portions but more frequency=between 2-3 hours or only when hungry...try to cut down on carbs,which turns into fats if not burned...i suggest to eat fruits when hungry instead of carbs..."MODERATION" is the key to losing weight...just my two cents...noah

thanks..

sweating and losing calories are two different things.

you may even lose calories without sweating, if your metabolism is high.

pero sabi ng mga neighbors ko. nawawala na yung mga excess fats ko sa tyan kaya feeling ko effective yung sauna belt. ready na for boracay bukas. :lol:

Guest fhoryou

There more than one way to loose the body fat.

Diet pills are health risk. Fat burners depends on what kind.

I used metabotrim but it only works if you do some workout. Which I workout.

Workout works better but needs time.

Labatiba helps because one reason you have excess bodyfat, as been called, its becuase it store unsaturated fat. Unsaturated fat are storage for excess food when the body could not take in enough. Most of these excess are toxins. Why because this are some parts of food that the body rejects but could not dump out. What it does it also stores it in fat.

Enema or labatiba do help since it cleanse intestine and relieves the toxins it help redigest the excess and dump out more toxins.

Another is the therapeutic fasting. This is the type diet that hospitals use when you are sick. Remember if you get confinded and there are foods to avoid they provide you the meals. Most of them are liquied or tastless foods.

Therapeutic fasting can be done for 3 to 7 days. Here you have to take in liquid foods so the digestive system, most importantly the intestine, rest to heal further. If you do this you will in 2 days taking a dump a lot. You take in lots liquid food like fruit shakes, lugaw, arozcaldo, taho and others. Make sure no solid foods. If you want fruits make them into shake and if you want it heavy add milk.

ung tinatake ko ngaun ung hydroxycut hardcore. 3 caps before first meal then 3 caps again before 2nd meal. during workout days 3 caps before workout, 3 caps before 1st or second meal. max of 6 caps per day lang lagi ang sabi sa bottle nya. effective naman, luwag na ng mga pants ko hehehe!

ung tinatake ko ngaun ung hydroxycut hardcore. 3 caps before first meal then 3 caps again before 2nd meal. during workout days 3 caps before workout, 3 caps before 1st or second meal. max of 6 caps per day lang lagi ang sabi sa bottle nya. effective naman, luwag na ng mga pants ko hehehe!

yea...ive tried hydroxycut before...effective...parang bilis ng metabolism...kaya lang mejo pinimple ako...yun ata side effect...pero lagi ka talaga pagpawisan hehe...may bago version na nga ngyn... a bit more expensive though...

Guest buru_tus

I started taking Xenadrine again this morning!!!!

lets see after 45days kung anong mangyayari!!!

meron pa kasi akong natirang 1 1/2 bottles, e mag e expire na sa December

SAYANG NAMAN!!!!

Guest buru_tus
Sir Brutus try mo Ripped Fuel Extreme.

Sabayan mo po ng exercise ang fat burners. Karamihan ng fatburners energy giver din.........

nde ko hiyang ang Ripped Fuel

mas hiyang ko ang Xenadrine!!!

2hrs jogging ako everyday!!!!