Fat Burners And Diet Pills

http://www.thedietchannel.com/weightloss.htm

according to the article..

Lose Weight Slowly With Small Changes - Try to remember that "losing 15 pounds in two weeks" is nothing to celebrate. It is important to realize that the more quickly weight is lost, the more likely the loss is coming from water and muscle, not fat. Since muscle tissue is critical in keeping our metabolism elevated, losing it actually leads to a decrease in the amount of calories we can each day without gaining weight. Fat loss is best achieved when weight is lost slowly. Strive for a weight loss of no more than 1-2 pounds per week. One pound of weight is equivalent to 3500 calories. By making small changes like eliminating 250 calories a day from food and expending 250 calories a day from exercise, you can lose one pound (of mostly fat) per week. You can calculate how much time you need to exercise to burn 250 calories by clicking here. You can calculate your caloric needs by clicking here, and then subtract 250 from that number.

http://www.thedietchannel.com/weightloss.htmLose Weight Slowly With Small Changes - Try to remember that "losing 15 pounds in two weeks" is nothing to celebrate. It is important to realize that the more quickly weight is lost, the more likely the loss is coming from water and muscle, not fat. Since muscle tissue is critical in keeping our metabolism elevated, losing it actually leads to a decrease in the amount of calories we can each day without gaining weight. Fat loss is best achieved when weight is lost slowly.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Sabi ko nga dun sa isang kaibigan ko, don't expect those kilos you gained over the years to disappear overnight.

If it took you quite some time to gain them (through an unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise, poor dieting or ageing), don't expect some "fairy godmother" to wave a magic wand in the form of fat burners and exercise machines on TV touting body transformations and change you from a couch potato to an Adonis (or an Aphrodite) in a short period of time (have you noticed that most of the models using these exercise machines are those sporting rippling muscles gained through years of exercise and proper dieting?).

I've tried taking Bangkok pills.. its a very effective slimming alternative... but i dont feel

taking 9 different capsules and tablets a day.

But then when I tried taking Zurazas... aside from making me much slimmer, it added glow

in me and made my body and mind very active... it had also fastened my metabolism. Im

getting it from a buddy of mine... made in UK daw. :rolleyes:

I agree with this wholeheartedly.  Sabi ko nga dun sa isang kaibigan ko, don't expect those kilos you gained over the years to disappear overnight.  

If it took you quite some time to gain them (through an unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise, poor dieting or ageing), don't expect some "fairy godmother" to wave a magic wand in the form of fat burners and exercise machines on TV touting body transformations and change you from a couch potato to an Adonis (or an Aphrodite) in a short period of time (have you noticed that most of the models using these exercise machines are those sporting rippling muscles gained through years of exercise and proper dieting?).

yes, nothing beats losing weight by changing your lifestyle, for life, you could take all those fat burners and diet pills but if you dont exercise or dont eat sensibly the right foods (high fiber, vegies, fruits etc) then expect the weight to get back again in just a few weeks..

those fat burners are just plain good business and money earners for the sellers.. most of it just dehydrates you.. you are not actually burning the fat.. but you are losing so much water, thus the loss in inches and weight..

exercise and getting fit is the best form of fat burning.. its like a domino effect, the more you exercise, the more conditioned and fit you become, the more fit you become, the longer you exercise, the longer you exercise, the more you burn fat and lose weight, the more you lose weight the longer and easier you exercise.. and you become a perpetual fat burning machine.. after a while you will notice that losing weight is not anymore your problem.. its maintaining your weight so that you will not get too thin is what your new problem will be.. i had experienced that.. even if i eat and eat. i still keep on losing weight..

Edited by THUG
for me i use hydroxycut!!! effective naman sakin lalo with a 3 times a week gym (cardio, weight traning).i lost 25 pounds in 3  months  :mtc:  :mtc:

ilang beses ka umiinom ng hydroxycut? everytime lang ba na nag gym ka?

ilan iinom mo everytime na nagg ym ka?

kasi i have a gym mate na ummino 2sabay before mag work out....

i don't know if it's advisable or not... tnx

my friend took herbal diet pills that contained chitosan. in two weeks time, you can really see results. dosage was twice daily for the first week. 1 tab in the morning 30 mins before breaksfast and 30 mins before dinner.  :mtc:

:D

im curious lang what kind of herbal diet pills is that? is it really effective?

where can i buy one? tnx

ilang beses ka umiinom ng hydroxycut? everytime lang ba na nag gym ka?

ilan iinom mo everytime na nagg ym ka?

kasi i have a gym mate na ummino 2sabay before mag work out....

i don't know if it's advisable or not... tnx

i use hydroxycut, good as a jumpstart to ur weigh reduction program lalo na kapag tumigil ka sa gym... i use the old one with caffeine and ephedra (although controlled ang ephedra)

for max weight loss ok 3 caplets 30-60 mins before u eat... 3x a day... max of 9 caplets... ingat lng... try mo muna tanchain ang tolerance ng body mo... baka mag palpitate ka...

i use hydroxycut, good as a jumpstart to ur weigh reduction program lalo na kapag tumigil ka sa gym... i use the old one with caffeine and ephedra (although controlled ang ephedra)

for max weight loss ok 3 caplets 30-60 mins before u eat... 3x a day... max of 9 caplets... ingat lng... try mo muna tanchain ang tolerance ng body mo... baka mag palpitate ka...

Tnx, i've been using hydroxicut for almost a year na rin, laki na binagsak ng katawan ko, pero di pa rin ako satisfied 120 na lang weight ko from a weight of almost 170......

ginagamit ko lang kasi everytime na nagwowork out,

2 klase pala yung hydroxycut, i'll check later na lang din....

di ko kasi n a notice, pero i'd remeber unang inom ko ng hydro nagpalpitate ako,

pero once lang tnx :cool:

im tempted to take slimming pills or teas bu twhat i did is i went to the gym 3x a week cardio at 30 mins lessen my food intake i.e. less soda, chocolates ice cream etc.  i lost 10 lbs im just wonderin why cant i lose the next 10 lbs but my wasteline and shirt are becoming loser...hmmmm bat ganun?

becuase you are building muscles...do u lift weights?....and u are getting in a routine...change ur food intakes again...less carb....a lil more protein...

hope that helps...

This is very true :thumbsupsmiley:

Fat burners will only work if you also help yourself, you should eat healthier after losing weight and getting some exercise in your daily routine. Taking pills & dieting without proper nutrition / vitamins will only make you lose water weight and your skin sag.

To those who really want to lose weight, you should detoxify your digestive system first, because a dirty digestive system fools the body into taking and storing more food especially sweets thus making you fat. If your digestive system is free from toxins unhealthy craving will stop and then your body will benefit from nutrients of the food you eat.

Yes exercise and getting fit is the best form of fat burning but a little help can't hurt, just be sure that the products you will drink are bfad approved safe :)

yes, nothing beats losing weight by changing your lifestyle, for life, you could take all those fat burners and diet pills but if you dont exercise or dont eat sensibly the right foods (high fiber, vegies, fruits etc) then expect the weight to get back again in just a few weeks..

those fat burners are just plain good business and money earners for the sellers.. most of it just dehydrates you.. you are not actually burning the fat.. but you are losing so much water, thus the loss in inches and weight..

exercise and getting fit is the best form of fat burning..  its like a domino effect, the more you exercise, the more conditioned and fit you become, the more fit you become, the longer you exercise, the longer you exercise, the more you burn fat and lose weight, the more you lose weight the longer and easier you exercise..  and you become a perpetual fat burning machine..  after a while you will notice that losing weight is not anymore your problem.. its maintaining your weight so that you will not get too thin is what your new problem will be.. i had experienced that.. even if i eat and eat. i still keep on losing weight..

This is very true  :thumbsupsmiley:

Fat burners will only work if you also help yourself, you should eat healthier after losing weight and getting some exercise in your daily routine. Taking pills & dieting without proper nutrition / vitamins will only make you lose water weight and your skin sag.

To those who really want to lose weight, you should detoxify your digestive system first, because a dirty digestive system fools the body into taking and storing more food especially sweets thus making you fat. If your digestive system is free from toxins unhealthy craving will stop and then your body will benefit from nutrients of the food you eat.

Yes exercise and getting fit is the best form of fat burning but a little help can't hurt, just be sure that the products you will drink are bfad approved safe :)

and eat lots of grains (oatmeal, wheat, muesli etc) and fruits and vegies.. and drink lots of water..

you will notice if your metabolism and digestive system is healthy by looking at your morning s@%t..

your s@%t should be curved shaped like letter C, or S or J.. not like pebbles or marbles..

if your metabolism is healthy,and you have a clean diet.. your weight will start to roll down at least 1 lb per week.. and by golly..if you are losing 1 lb per week..how many lbs do you lose in 6 months? do the math.. and you will be amazed.. its just consistency.. and a smart change of lifestyle..

makes me wonder.. are those fat burners cheaper than buying fruits and vegetables for snacks and meals?

weight loss is not done in 1 month time..give your body time to adapt to the change and it will thank you..

i find this thread very informative...thanks guys i learned a lot.

eto lng mga natry ko

XENICAL...nde effective saken. ala talgang lumalabas. sabi ng cousin ko dapat daw kumain ako ng fatty food para makita ko effect sa pupu ko..nye! e pano ako papayat non! hahah!

BANGKOK PILLS....bought it for 1500 ata for 2 weeks...natakot ako na mginvest.pero kasi nakita ko ung sa friend ko. she lost 20lbs in a month. pero nahilo sya kasi nde na sya kumakain. after effect pa e sumakit ang tyan nya..same goes with me. pagtake mo, hyperactive ka. then me mga palpitations talga. ala ka ng gana kumain. di ka pa nagugutom. di ka din makatulog. oily pa pupu mo...super effective pero di ko kaya istraight sa isang linggo. baka ubusin ko na lang paunti unti. pag nadesperate na ko,,,

natry ko din mag ATKINS diet. eto effective. pero syempre given naman na pag nde mo sinunod delikado sa liver mo...un nga lang nanghihina ako kasi wala akong GO FOODS. hehe! but at least effective.

right now naman ginagawa ko ung diet ng soro sis ko...pero mas often lang ako kumain...and form what i read sa net healthy naman to

1. wheat bread (peanut butter or cream cheese and palaman)

2. pineapple juice (unsweetened)

3. banana

i eat every 5 hours..(sabi ng dietician). ..and nggygym din ako...i try to go everyday para masulit ang bayad (heeh!)

and aside from group exercise na 1 hours, me cardio din ako na an hour (min), and weight lifting na 1 (min) hour.

so hopefully naman PUMAYAT AKO! kasi ba naman ung trainer sabi saken 47 weeks ko daw bago maattain ang goal ko na body (malasexbomb and jessica alba na abs)...syempre na frustrate ang lola mo!

worse comes to worse ippm ko si van_wilder for hyroxicut*...hay!!! sawa na ko maging tabachingching! hehe!

:cry:

Diet Pills

These range from common over the counter appetite suppressants such as phenylpropanolamine, caffeine pills and ephedrine hydrochloride (ephedrine is not an appetite suppressant, though often misused as one - commonly referred to as "white crosses" or "mini thins") to prescription medications like Redux and Phen/Fen. There are a wide variety of diet pills on the market that are available, many of them have addictive qualities, and some even contain small amounts of laxative.

Diet pills, both over-the-counter and prescription, (as recommended, continuously, or in excess) can cause the following: nervousness, restlessness, insomnia, high blood pressure, fatigue and hyperactivity, heart arrhythmias and palpitations, congestive heart failure or heart attack, stroke, headaches, dry mouth, vomitting and diarrhea or constipation, intestinal disturbances, tightness in chest, tingling in extremities, excessive persperation, dizziness, disruption in mentrual cycle, change in sex drive, hair loss, blurred vision, fever and urinary tract problems. Overdoses can cause tremors, confusion, hallucinations, shallow breathing, renal failure, heart attack and convulsions.

Prescription diet pills like the new and popular Phen/Fen (phentermine/fenfluramine) should never be taken without the written prescription of a doctor. There is an ongoing debate about their effectiveness, and all the health risks and benefits should be weighed. It should only be used in cases of extreme obesity. In addition to the health risks above, taking Phen/Fen increases your chances of Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, which is a disease that attacks the lungs, has a poor prognosis, and is fatal. Please Read the special announcement on the dangers of Phen/Fen and its link to valvular heart disease!

Caffeine pills and/or Ephedrine Hydrochloride should never be taken for weight control, and should not be taken continuously. Ephedrine is a medication used occassionally to treat asthma, but more commonly allergies and hayfever - it is a bronchial dialator. Both can cause all the side effects as diet pills, with an increased risk of addiction (both physical and psychological), headaches, high blood pressure and heart palpitations and arrhythmias, including heart attack. Ephedrine use can contribute to psychosis, anxiety and depression.