Fat Burners And Diet Pills

more info on fitrum (http://www.herbsandnature.com.ph/fitrum.htm)

FITRUM Green Tea Extract (EGCG) TEAVIGO

Double strength for multiple action!

Burns fat, Controls Weight & boosts the body's health!

Tea drinking is an age-old Chinese custom that dates back to 3000 BC. Legend has it that Emperor Shen Nung, known as the great "Divine Healer" accidentally discovered tea and it's health benefits. An ancient medical book - The Pen Tsao -even reported the medicinal use of the plant. Since then, Green Tea has been a traditional brew in Asian countries consumed for detoxification, improvement of blood flow and resistance to diseases.

Today, with the power of technology, science and medicine has extracted the major health component and active ingredient in Camellia Sinensis or Green Tea - EGCG. Further, EGCG has been purified leading to a natural compound with a purity of 90% known as TEAVIGO, proven to promote health, protect the body system, prevent disease and greatly reduce body fat accumulation and increase fat oxidation!

Rapid-Fire Health Benefits:

FITRUM's EGCG component is a powerful anti-oxidant that deactivates free radical to lessen the odds of cancer, lowers LDL cholesterol levels that reduces the risk of hypertension and prevents a wide array of disease including cardiovascular conditions, gastrointestinal disorders, periodontal disease and dental cavities among others.

Fat-Buster and Weight Loss

The EGCG component in FITRUM has been tested to enhance metabolism that burns fat, reduces body weight and exerts anti-obesity activity. Controlled clinical studies with human volunteers treated with the green tea extract high in EGCG resulted in significant reductions in visceral fat area, body fat ratio, weight and Body Mass Index (BMI). An increase in energy expenditures and rise in metabolic rates speeds up fat oxidation and contributes to weight loss. ECGC strikes to strengthen the body and make it slim and healthy.

L-Carnitine; The Amino Acid like nutrient that's good for the heart and bad for the fat.

Fats that are not burned are stored in the body and this can be a major problem. FITRUM's L-Carnitine component burns fat and converts it into useful energy for physical exertion and most especially to keep the heart healthy.

Build up the health, Not the fat!

L-Carnitine deficiency are manifested as low energy levels and muscular weakness aside from mental confusion, angina (heart pain), and weight gain. Cardiovascular health also suffers a major blow if fat is stored as the supply of energy is insufficient to make the heart perform it's normal function.

Release the energy, Break down the fat!

L-Carnitine found in fitrum has a two-stage complementary action - It burns the fat then turns it into energy that the heart uses to function properly. Since the heart derives 70% of it's energy from fat breakdown, scientific studies and clinical tests prove that L-Carnitine supplement assures good weight management and healthy heart maintenance.

COMPONENTS :

FITRUM is highly purified extract from the leaves of Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) in a form of fine, off-white powder. It is composed of a minimum 90% Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) plus L-Carnitine

INGREDIENTS:

Each capsule contains 25mg of TEAVIGO,

25mg of L-Carnitine and Lactose, qs.

DOSAGE:

Recommended use: 3 capsules daily

NOT a substitute to any medical treatment

hello people,

anyone tried GOODLINESS FAT REDUCING PILLS?  i've been on it for about a week now.  i have lost weight (my pants are loser) but i have not quantified how many pounds i've actually lost. 

the side effects are dry throat and slight palpitations.  its not that bad.  i was just wondering though if anyone has tried it for the long term and what are the long term side effects, results, etc. 

thanks!

I've tried Goodliness & okay naman sya.Ang effect lang nya sakin parang nilalagnat ako but sabi ng friend ko ganon daw talaga but after 2 boxes yung 3rd box ko parang hindi na sya ganon ka effective so decided to stop using it.

more info on fitrum (http://www.herbsandnature.com.ph/fitrum.htm)

FITRUM Green Tea Extract (EGCG) TEAVIGO

Double strength for multiple action!

Burns fat, Controls Weight & boosts the body's health!

Tea drinking is an age-old Chinese custom that dates back to 3000 BC. Legend has it that Emperor Shen Nung, known as the great "Divine Healer" accidentally discovered tea and it's health benefits. An ancient medical book - The Pen Tsao -even reported the medicinal use of the plant. Since then, Green Tea has been a traditional brew in Asian countries consumed for detoxification, improvement of blood flow and resistance to diseases.

Today, with the power of technology, science and medicine has extracted the major health component and active ingredient in Camellia Sinensis or Green Tea - EGCG. Further, EGCG has been purified leading to a natural compound with a purity of 90% known as TEAVIGO, proven to promote health, protect the body system, prevent disease and greatly reduce body fat accumulation and increase fat oxidation!

Rapid-Fire Health Benefits:

FITRUM's EGCG component is a powerful anti-oxidant that deactivates free radical to lessen the odds of cancer, lowers LDL cholesterol levels that reduces the risk of hypertension and prevents a wide array of disease including cardiovascular conditions, gastrointestinal disorders, periodontal disease and dental cavities among others.

Fat-Buster and Weight Loss

The EGCG component in FITRUM has been tested to enhance metabolism that burns fat, reduces body weight and exerts anti-obesity activity. Controlled clinical studies with human volunteers treated with the green tea extract high in EGCG resulted in significant reductions in visceral fat area, body fat ratio, weight and Body Mass Index (BMI). An increase in energy expenditures and rise in metabolic rates speeds up fat oxidation and contributes to weight loss. ECGC strikes to strengthen the body and make it slim and healthy.

L-Carnitine; The Amino Acid like nutrient that's good for the heart and bad for the fat.

Fats that are not burned are stored in the body and this can be  a major problem. FITRUM's L-Carnitine component burns fat and converts it into useful energy for physical exertion and most especially to keep the heart healthy.

:(

Build up the health, Not the fat!

L-Carnitine deficiency are manifested as low energy levels and muscular weakness aside from mental confusion, angina (heart pain), and weight gain. Cardiovascular health also suffers a major blow if fat is stored as the supply of energy is insufficient to make the heart perform it's normal function.

Release the energy, Break down the fat!

L-Carnitine found in fitrum has a two-stage complementary action - It burns the fat then turns it into energy that the heart uses to function properly. Since the heart derives 70% of it's energy from fat breakdown, scientific studies and clinical tests prove that L-Carnitine supplement assures good weight management and healthy heart maintenance.

COMPONENTS :

FITRUM is highly purified extract from the leaves of Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) in a form of fine, off-white powder. It is composed of a minimum 90% Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) plus L-Carnitine

INGREDIENTS:

Each capsule contains 25mg of TEAVIGO,

25mg of L-Carnitine and Lactose, qs.

DOSAGE:

Recommended use:  3 capsules daily

NOT a substitute to any medical treatment

yeah i know that info ive already research bout that.

but i wud like to know is wats the adverse effct nung fitrum

bka nmn punta k ng cr palage d ba?

di naman cguro... green tea extract and l-cartinine lang naman major contents nya eh. l-cartinine as my bodybuilding friend told me, is a very effective amino acid that targets fat cells. yung sa green tea extract, i dont remember experiencing having to go to the washroom every now and then. and effect nung green tea extract sa kin eh, naging mas energetic ako.. yun lang :)

nga pala, naging curious ako dito sa fitrum na to. si juday pala nasa ad nito. ahaha! and sa mercury drug store, out of stock daw sha. ive been asking info about this one and it seems in demand to ah.

di naman cguro... green tea extract and l-cartinine lang naman major contents nya eh. l-cartinine as my bodybuilding friend told me, is a very effective amino acid that targets fat cells. yung sa green tea extract, i dont remember experiencing having to go to the washroom every now and then. and effect nung green tea extract sa kin eh, naging mas energetic ako.. yun lang :)

nga pala, naging curious ako dito sa fitrum na to. si juday pala nasa ad nito. ahaha! and sa mercury drug store, out of stock daw sha. ive been asking info about this one and it seems in demand to ah.

ive alredy tried fitrum na 2 capsules ang ininom ko grabe sakit ng ulo ko sobra <_<

nah. sauce namn to  i drink 1 capsule in lunch and 1 capsule right before i sleep. yoko ksi ng 3 capsules

dahil bka sobra na sia  :)

green teas contain lots of caffeine...you might be, somehow/somewhat, allergic to high dose of caffeine--like myself...since you just started taking this, i strongly suggest that you should carefully analyze the reaction of this pill for a week or so...may be your body is just getting used to it...just my two cents...noah

green teas contain lots of caffeine...you might be, somehow/somewhat, allergic to high dose of caffeine--like myself...since you just started taking this, i strongly suggest that you should carefully analyze the reaction of this pill for a week or so...may be your body is just getting used to it...just my two cents...noah

thank you very much po :) really apreciate it :blush:

Hello to All,

We are selling weight-loss products/diet pills at AFFORDABLE NUTRITION located at Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1, dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Hiway...Our Products are cheaper than any vitamin/supplement stores anywhere in PI...Pls PM me for pricelist...thanks much...noah

ummm not sure po, better ask your doctor, you might wanna try bringing the product as well para makita ni doc... anyway, eto yung warning sa label ng hydroxycut...

Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical conditoin including (but not limited to) cardiovascular complications, diabetes or liver or kidney disease, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug. Do not use if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), or any other product containing ingredients with a known stimulant effect. One serving (2 caplets) of this product contains about as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee. Do not combine with other wources of caffeine (e.g. tea, coffee, or cola beverages). Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Discontinue use and call a medical doctor immediately if you experience irregular heartbeat, chest pain, dizziness, headache, nausea, or other similar symptoms. To not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

btw where do you buy those birth control pills? how much?

Hello to All,

We are selling weight-loss products/diet pills at AFFORDABLE NUTRITION located at Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1, dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Hiway...Our Products are cheaper than any vitamin/supplement stores anywhere in PI...Pls PM me for pricelist...thanks much...noah

Noah,

Pls check ur PM.

Txs!