Fat Burners And Diet Pills

Try abstaining from eating rice and you will see and feel the results....slowly but surely.  Try substituting rice with simple carbs para mamaintain mo pa rin ang energy levels mo....though bawasan mo lang otherwise madedefeat ang purpose mo nang pag lose weight.

Vegetables are a good substitute. If you know how to eat properly, you won't get weak :)

Vegetables are a good substitute. If you know how to eat properly, you won't get weak :)

Yes you are right....problem is that Pinoy Meals are high in carbs kaya hirap makapagadjust pag abrupt ang transistion. Since eating right should be a way of life, mas maganda siguro kung gradual muna....meaning complex to simple carbs....then increase load on protein/vegetables while decreasing carb intake....until your body can adjust easily. Ang hirap lang nyan, pag sedentary worker ka at malapit ka sa mga dining establishments, mahirap imaintain since most of the dishes complement well with rice...lalo na pag free lunch :lol: anyways ayun pero in my case, nasusubstitute ko na ang rice with tofu/bread/banana....for starters i think ok na yun..since bihira na rin ako magmeat lately...mostly chicken breast/vegetables/seafood na ang kasama nung rice substitute....so far i feel lighter pero di ako nagugutom agad agad.

Honga pala....it would really help kapag magschedule ka rin ng regular detoxification...kahit twice or thrice a year. I read somewhere na when Elvis Presley died, doctors found 75 lbs. toxins in his colon sumthing...same case din with the founder of the Atkins diet.....o di ba....malaking bagay din yon sa pagweweight loss :boo:

gusto ko sana i try un ripped fuel pano ba? en new lang ako mag supplement

di ko ma-gets... anong pano?

to start with, make sure na wala kang sakit sa puso, then kailangan kang bumili ng ripped fuel....tapos start ka ng half the dosage for a week para maka adjust muna body mo. after one week and kung wala kang nararamdamang queer (e.g. palpitations, etc.), you may take the recommended dosage which is 2 capsules before each meal.

syempre, as other metabolic enhancers, di yan gagana ng walang proper diet and exercise.

Sir google,

thanks, question uli.before each meal meron bang specific time like 1 hour before? first time ko rin mag enroll sa gym. does it help ba to have curve and some muscle

at least 30 mins. to 1 hour before each meal...just always remember na hindi eepekto yan pag walang proper diet.

2nd day ko pa lang uminom nun nag 2 caps agad ako very meal kaya nagpalpitate puso ko buti nakarecover kala ko katapusan ko na eh hehehe :boo:

Ito ang supplement na natural . . .

About 3 months ago my doctor-internist cousin and my friend/colleague doctor has given me an advice on how to go on a diet the natural way (Kasi I was getting fat na)

They suggested na I take C-lium fiber (Available sa mercury). It works! wala na akong malaking tummy!!

Ano ba yung C-lium fiber . .. Parang powder siya na tinitimpla sa 1 glass of water. Then you must take it 30 minutes before breakfast. After drinking the concoction kailangan mong i-follow up ng another glass of water.

What it do daw (Accdg to the literature na kasama) is that it turns into gel sa loob ng tiyan natin kaya you will not eat too much (Kasi feeling busog ka) Saka it will help sa pagdumi mo . . .

Highly recommended siya ng cardiologist to control cholesterol at ng mga doctors to control blood-sugar . . .

Kaya lang suggestion ko lang better start sa weekend kasi kukulo ng kukulo tyan mo . . he he he he :lol:

how do you use fat burners? everday, like supplements? or everytime you work out?

it all depends on your goals...in most cases, they use fatburners everyday to maintain the fat burning/thermogenic process that your body needs...in some cases, like myself, i only use fat burners before my work out for the main purpose of having that extra energy boost...almost all, fat burners give added energy boost...noah

Taking a fat burner and creatine at the same time is just plain stupid.. one is a diuretic and the other saturates your body with water.

To maximize benefits, read my previous post

Dont take Creatine and Fat Burner at the same period.

Pde Creatine at Whey or Amino

Or Fat Burner at Whey or Amino.

Mas important yung matinong program.

well said guys...

andrean48... bro, ok lng ba ung whey and fat burner?

Ito ang supplement na natural . . .

About 3 months ago my doctor-internist cousin and my friend/colleague doctor has given me an advice on how to go on a diet the natural way (Kasi I was getting fat na)

They suggested na I take C-lium fiber (Available sa mercury). It works! wala na akong malaking tummy!!

Ano ba yung C-lium fiber . ..  Parang powder siya na tinitimpla sa 1 glass of water. Then you must take it 30 minutes before breakfast. After drinking the concoction kailangan mong i-follow up ng another glass of water.

What it do daw (Accdg to the literature na kasama) is that it turns into gel sa loob ng tiyan natin kaya you will not eat too much (Kasi feeling busog ka) Saka it will help sa pagdumi mo . . .

Highly recommended siya ng cardiologist to control cholesterol at ng mga doctors to control blood-sugar . . .

Kaya lang suggestion ko lang better start sa weekend kasi kukulo ng kukulo tyan mo . .  he he he he :lol:

i drink C-lium if naimpatso ako and feeling ko na nag pigout ako the whole day. i usually drink it at night. pero it's just fiber. i don't know about the other claims if it's true.

Ser Tim

I use fat burners and whey at the same time.

Generally ang whey is parang gatas lang talaga. Yon nga lang mataas ang level ng protein and taking it mga 4 servings a day my cause you side effects. For me, halos lahat ng supplement na naintake ko pdeng sabayan ng whey.

But for safety ha, one up to two servings a day lang.

what are the harmful side effects of drinking whey protein? ang alam ko wala. other than gaining some lean mass (which is what you want), there havent been any documented side effects of taking whey protein. remember protein is present in almost everything you eat. kung sobra sobra siguro, anything taken in excess can be harmful naman diba? if you drink too much milk, what happens? wala diba? but as far as I know, a person trying to bulk up should comsume 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. so if you weigh 150lbs, you should be consuming 150 grams of protein a day. If 1 serving of whey protein contains 20 grams of protein, 4 servings would only be 80grams. thats not enough to be harmful naman diba?

what are the harmful side effects of drinking whey protein? ang alam ko wala. other than gaining some lean mass (which is what you want), there havent been any documented side effects of taking whey protein. remember protein is present in almost everything you eat. kung sobra sobra siguro, anything taken in excess can be harmful naman diba? if you drink too much milk, what happens? wala diba? but as far as I know, a person trying to bulk up should comsume 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. so if you weigh 150lbs, you should be consuming 150 grams of protein a day. If 1 serving of whey protein contains 20 grams of protein, 4 servings would only be 80grams. thats not enough to be harmful naman diba?

so sir, pwede bng pagsabayin ung pag inom ng diuretic and protein supplements? kse i use to stop taking other supplements kapag umiinom ako ng xenadrine. especially if im preparing to run a marathon or magsisimula na ako ng basketball league. i need to be lighter kse pra hindi masyadong mabigat sa tuhod ko.

so sir, pwede bng pagsabayin ung pag inom ng diuretic and protein supplements? kse i use to stop taking other supplements kapag umiinom ako ng xenadrine. especially if im preparing to run a marathon or magsisimula na ako ng basketball league. i need to be lighter kse pra hindi masyadong mabigat sa tuhod ko.

thats what i used to do. I used take xenadrine and whey protein sabay, nothing bad happened to me. I drank whey protein as a meal replacement pa, thats what i'd have for lunch. I went down from 185lbs to 145 lbs. Shempre I went to the gym regularly. pero i dont see anything wrong with taking xenadrine and whey protein at the same time.