Fat Burners And Diet Pills

How much ang ripped fuel?

bro,

at our store in Makati, we have Ripped Fuel 200 caps for P2400...120 caps for P1900...EXTREME Ripped Fuel 60 caps for P1450...When u come by, Mention MTC so that we can give u special discount...PM me if you are interested...noah

Ala po talagang safe na fat burner.

Try mo muna yung pinkamahina, Weider FAt Burner.

As for the most effective for me, Ripped Fuel Extreme.

Most popular is Hydroxycut.

Most expensive na alam ko Hotrox

May kanya knyang hiyang po yan depending sa tao gumagamit, diet, exercise at life style

Do you have any idea kung magkano ang mga na-mentioned mong fat burner/diet pills?

Ano ba ang difference nila? Which is more effective diet pills or fat burner?

Weider 500 ata 300caps

Ripped Ruel Extreme 90 Caps P1500

Hydro I think 2k ATA yung 120 Caps

Hotrox 90 caps is mga 3k

Sympre formula ang main difference. Lahat naman is alang Guarana or Ephedra. Beter try the weekest at pakiramadaman mo self mo. Bawat tao kasi iba yung reaction eh.

But generally lalakas yung kabog ng puso. Parang nag coffee ka, tapos pawis pa.

Can I buy it sa Mercury lang? o sa healthy options?

any reviews sa hydrox hardcore? any users here?

hydro hardcore is very potent...i strongly suggest that you take just HALF of the recommended dosage first,especially if you havent taken the original hydroxycut, to have your body get used to it and pls monitor closely if your body reacts to it negatively and/or positively....take care...noah

Suggest naman po kayo ng safest na diet pills/fat burner.

IMHO, diet pills are pretty much safe especially now that ephedra is banned, otherwise, US FDA would have banned them from store shelves...i strongly suggest though that take just half of the recommended dosage for 3-7 days to monitor changes in your body such as palpitations, pimples, upset stomach, etc...if no reaction after 3-7 days, then you can increase or stay with the dosage provided that you see results....ONCE AGAIN, pls watch your diet and exercise as well...don't just depend on diet pills/fat burners to do the work...YOU have to work too...also, most, if not all, diet pills contain alot of caffeine so don't take them PRIOR to bed time...take care and good luck...noah

IMHO, diet pills are pretty much safe especially now that ephedra is banned, otherwise, US FDA would have banned them from store shelves...i strongly suggest though that take just half of the recommended dosage for 3-7 days to monitor changes in your body such as palpitations, pimples, upset stomach, etc...if no reaction after 3-7 days, then you can increase or stay with the dosage provided that you see results....ONCE AGAIN, pls watch your diet and exercise as well...don't just depend on diet pills/fat burners to do the work...YOU have to work too...also, most, if not all, diet pills contain alot of caffeine so don't take them PRIOR to bed time...take care and good luck...noah

So, which can you suggest? I can it for 7 days of capsule first to you?

i miss ephedra... also, ZANTREX is a bit more expensive that hotrox...

hydro hardcore is strong.. the cheapest one for me that works is the one by natures bounty.. forgot the brand... good stuff...

The thing with these thermogenics is that they are only as good as your eating and exercise program... I take them to focus... and they are really good for surfing...

no balita on stacker... havent tried that stuff... but word around is that hydrox hardcore, hotrox and zantrex are the strongest and best in the local market... however, use sparingly and if and only if you know what the hell you're doing... side effects such as sleeplessness, mood augmentation, dehydration, ulcers, gastritis and some more have been known to occur so... guys... take it easy on the juice.

May 2008 expiration date... asked my american trainer to buy it for me in the US... 5,100 sa GNC... never know the price sa cartimar since i dont really buy there dahil takot ako sa ripoffs... tingin ko mmya... wait for my post na lng po ulit mga papa... :D

Edited by chinggero