6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Ha ha, funny. I had a Boston reserve guard (Rondo) on my team when the starter (Telfair) was available from the waivers all along. Mababa nga lang ang fg%. Oh well, beggars like me dont have the luxury of choice.

From Fanball

10/24 22:36 Celtics: Telfair looks great

The News

Celtics point guard Sebastian Telfair scored 21 points and had nine assists in Tuesday's exhibition game against the Nets. He was 2-for-2 on three pointers in the game as well.

Our View

Telfair is one of many sleeper point guards to grab as the start of the season nears. If he can shoot the three with consistency, he'll be pretty valuable, but that's not a sure thing by any means. He's a 39 percent shooter over his two-year career.

Pwede na for a 3rd pg. :cool:

Edited by agentjackbauer
Ang original na naka-sked sa Friday Oct 27 9PM is The Champions League (which is now moved to Oct 28 8.30AM).. so di ko pwede pagsabayin yun (D-League & Champs League draft). Unless kasama si Jumpman sa Champs League, i dunno kung san galing yung Oct 27 ang draft day.

I only have two leagues, the D-League and one Yahoo Public custom league (w/ joshiasi and bubuy, the draft's done already). When I first registered in the D-League, I swear I saw Oct 27 SGT. Why would I set my time to CST (Central Standard Time)? I'm not in the US. SGT is Singapore Time, right? :unsure:

Anyway, my bad. October 28 it is then. :) Everything's cool on my part. Again, my sincerest apologies.

...whoa...

...i was quite surprised with the rondo / telfair swap... kala ko tiwala ka na dun sa rookie... hehehe...

...and consig will probably beat us to speedy... :D

...yeah, bubuy is right... even if we add another util spot - man - the FA pool is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY deep...

watcha think?

ok na ako sa draft ko, baka di na ako gumalaw unless may mainjure ng more than 2 months.

gwaps and commish, add tayo ng isa pang BN? :D :lol: i saw the FA pool also and man, i already have 22 players on my watchlist. bwahahaha :evil:

consig, who do you have in mind? :rolleyes:

I already stated a similar observation. Grabe nga ang FA pool. But since I already said na wag na, dapat kayo ang mag initiate ng move. Same pa rin, majority rules. Basta bilisan nyo, before the season begins. :cool:

...whoa...

...i was quite surprised with the rondo / telfair swap... kala ko tiwala ka na dun sa rookie... hehehe...

...and consig will probably beat us to speedy... :D

...yeah, bubuy is right... even if we add another util spot - man - the FA pool is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY deep...

watcha think?

Rondo has had a great preseason but it all depends on the minutes. Telfair has an edge in playing time. I heard though that Telfair will start and Rondo will be coming off the bench while Delonte West will be playing some sg, not pg. Thats good news for Rondo.

add another util / bench spot

yes - 2 votes (bubuy, gwapogi)

no - 0 votes

let's see how far this goes...

Ha ha, mas mabilis pa sa alas kwatro. Six (6) more votes before October 30.

no - 0 votes

Ha ha, mas mabilis pa sa alas kwatro. Six (6) more votes before October 30.

Cheeselogger,

This new motion may address your earlier concerns about the number of waiver moves allowed.

gwaps dont add my vote yet. although i like the idea, abstain muna ako sa voting.. for the meantime.. :D

Back to square one. Tally on gwapogi's motion: 1 vote (7 more votes required before Oct 30)

Sa akin, ok lang kung di na magdagdag ng bench (NOT roster) spot. Nasabi ko na yun eh. Pero kung majority ay boboto, tatalima ako. (Adding a ROSTER spot will only make it harder on us managers)

Edited by agentjackbauer

:P hahahahaha... anyway, by tomorrow morning, malamang di lang 8 ang bumoto, so, i'd let your vote stay there :P ...

...and, yes, with regards to the "add-drop" kungfu... i guess the extra roster spot would reduce it in some way... consider the move of adding a util spot "a treat" to compensate for the 60 moves rule...

Back to square one. Tally on gwapogi's motion: 1 vote (7 more votes required before Oct 30)

Sa akin, ok lang kung di na magdagdag ng bench (NOT roster) spot. Nasabi ko na yun eh. Pero kung majority ay boboto, tatalima ako. (Adding a ROSTER spot will only make it harder on us managers)

make the change clear.. it is for BN or UTIL? para di malito ibang GMs..

pag UTIL ang madadagdag, parang mas lalo yata tayo mahihirapan.. :unsure:

I only have two leagues, the D-League and one Yahoo Public custom league (w/ joshiasi and bubuy, the draft's done already). When I first registered in the D-League, I swear I saw Oct 27 SGT. Why would I set my time to CST (Central Standard Time)? I'm not in the US. SGT is Singapore Time, right? :unsure:

Anyway, my bad. October 28 it is then. :) Everything's cool on my part. Again, my sincerest apologies.

check yr yahoo settings it may be set on pst .. pacific standard w/c is west coast time.. anyways, does that make yr vote for 27 or 28?

gwaps your trade prop sounds inviting but i have to hold on to my man.... hes my main source of blocks :P and from a sg... thats really something to hold on to and with the fact that he is performing well in training camp :P plus i have a lot of sgs in stock... im looking for a pg or pf right now :P

Edited by joshiasi
Hinay hinay lang sa akin Katrina ha. :hypocritesmiley:

last season pa yang Katrina commish :D baka mausog ulit team ko....

no - 0 votes

my vote is NO.... para may makuha pa tayong ok na players sa FA pag kailangan! :)

pareng Cal!, available ba si Jamison?

hehe.. sensya na pre, medyo di pa available si jamison.. (so far?) hehe..

im also interested in jamison... so i can have the wizards 3 headed monster of arenas, butler and jamison heheheh

sorry josh, medyo depleted pa lineup ko e.. so medyo mahirap pakawalan pa si jamison.. well not unless maganda offer :D