6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

alam ko na kung bakit ako napapangiti.. kasi i drafted amare again.. what can i say, matigaas ulo ko eh.. sa taas nde sa baba.. :P i dont know, parang gusto ko malaman if i could build a winning fantasy team around him.. 15/8 for 65-70 games from him would do..

from my team last year, i have 3 players coming back.. amare, d-fish and my main man, haslem.. :D last year i had 2 of the premiere PGs in the league in nash and billups.. now i only have paul.. which by first hand experience last year (i faced RIP_CITY in the semis) CP3 outplayed nash and billups combined in the stats! im hoping jack would be the chris paul this year..

i just hope that the 6th man of the year would recover from the injury quick enough to put up stats while gasol is out and the former most improved player would recover quickly too.. puro injuries na agad team ko di pa simula.. sakit sa ulo nito.. :wacko:

Lewis for Diaw? interesting.. i would like to believe lewis would be a monster this year.. contract year nya eh.. remember wilcox? :D which btw i was reluctant to draft coz he already got his $$$.. but my drafting of diaw more had to do with amare's health more than anything.. backup, ika nga. ;)

now, now, now.. where is kurt thomas, nash and marion.. :rolleyes:

Yup, Lewis should be in for a huge season since its a contract year. Nonetheless, I need a center not named Curry. The ones in the FA pool may not even be as good as Curry so its unwise for me to get a free-agent center and drop Curry. I got to trade for a quality C. So, any offers? From anyone? Kahit di topnotch, mala Krstic pwede na rin, wag lang galing FA pool.

guys... di na ko magpapaligoy-ligoy pa... paki-scrutinize yung team ko...

...dammit... i wasn't able to edit the pre-draft rankings... kala ko, makakarating ako ng office in time... f#ck the traffic...

...was only able to pick @ rnd 7 onwards... still, no good on my part...

...rants:

- my team would win it all if this was a dunk contest fantasy league... vc and j-rich on the same team would be sick on dunks, but man, i would want to add another SG knowing the history of this two...

- no problem with kg, but i was planning on drafting dirk... and well, mona lisa, err, charlie villanueva would be a monster being the sole inside scoring presence early on (bogut's out - justifying my last round pick on gadzuric)...

- my PG's don't dish the rock... they just shoot (mike j, starbury)... man, i would've swapped either for guys like 'dre miller, kirk hinrich, tj ford even...

- boneheaded move on my part for going stromile & bargnani instead of guys like diop, livingston, brezec, haywood & curry

- went too early with my "feel-good" pick - brevin knight..

...damn, i really messed up... i will be sending trade proposals to all...

...please, spit sh*t on my team... my squad's probably the worst 3rd pick of all fantasy sports... am coming in as the underdog...

guys... di na ko magpapaligoy-ligoy pa... paki-scrutinize yung team ko...

...dammit... i wasn't able to edit the pre-draft rankings... kala ko, makakarating ako ng office in time... f#ck the traffic...

...was only able to pick @ rnd 7 onwards... still, no good on my part...

...rants:

- my team would win it all if this was a dunk contest fantasy league... vc and j-rich on the same team would be sick on dunks, but man, i would want to add another SG knowing the history of this two...

- no problem with kg, but i was planning on drafting dirk... and well, mona lisa, err, charlie villanueva would be a monster being the sole inside scoring presence early on (bogut's out - justifying my last round pick on gadzuric)...

- my PG's don't dish the rock... they just shoot (mike j, starbury)... man, i would've swapped either for guys like 'dre miller, kirk hinrich, tj ford even...

- boneheaded move on my part for going stromile & bargnani instead of guys like diop, livingston, brezec, haywood & curry

...damn, i really messed up... i will be sending trade proposals to all...

...please, spit sh*t on my team... my squad's probably the worst 3rd pick of all fantasy sports... am coming in as the underdog...

Natawa ako dito gwaps!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would've wanted to draft knight myself, but i believe he would be sharing time with felton, that's why i didnt draft any of them.. felton went too high (rd 4) IMHO.. it's like the bush & deuce RB situation at NO.. hehe..

as for your team, it's really difficult when you ain't at the draft.. the season havent even started and nelly's already telling j-rich to cut down the 3 attempts.. as i said in one of my earlier post, wilcox already got his $$$.. cant say anything else really..

your team's like minny, KG will carry the load.. not really a bad situation, right?

will wait for the props gwapogs... :cat:

dood, take it easy on me on the first week. :hypocritesmiley:

kaya nga nag-iisip na ako kung anong gagawin ko kapag magsimula nang bumayo ang mga players ni boss bubs...

3 pts ba kamo?

eh na sayo nga si bibby, redd, peterson, sczcerbiak, jones.. may damon stoudamire pa sa bench! wala pa akong blks.. eh kay camby lang matatalo na ako sa stat na yan for the whole week! kung nde man si camby, malamang si brand. :D

Anyone??????

Thanks again

SD 24 - scoring champ again

odom - triple double threat w/ poor FT%

big ben - reb, stls, blks; -FT%

webber - 15/9 at most + injury headaches

mobley - wants to go off the bench, so there goes the minutes

korver - 3ptm contri but not much coz of AI

jason williams - dont know till when he's out

prince - should take the next step to a higher level

roy - i dont know how much of a fantasy impact he's gonna give, the PT opps is there but still..

the team's literally like LAL.. kobe + a whole bunch of role players (fantasy-wise)

SD 24 - scoring champ again

odom - triple double threat w/ poor FT%

big ben - reb, stls, blks; -FT%

webber - 15/9 at most + injury headaches

mobley - wants to go off the bench, so there goes the minutes

korver - 3ptm contri but not much coz of AI

jason williams - dont know till when he's out

prince - should take the next step to a higher level

roy - i dont know how much of a fantasy impact he's gonna give, the PT opps is there but still..

the team's literally like LAL.. kobe + a whole bunch of role players (fantasy-wise)

Hehehehe!

Thanks bossing!

I hope the BUM knee will be ok come opening night, or else...

looking at everyone's lineup (again) for the nth time..

here are the favorites, IMHO:

1. launchpad / On_d_la$t_Bus - solid up and down. wildcard sa lineup ay si morrison.

2. bret_hart / RIP_CITY - though not as impressive as last year's championship team, solid pa din with dirk, billups and jefferson. gooden and krstic would be key.

3. agentjackbauer / fadeaway-j - solid sa reb, 3s, stls. if baron and bonzi stay healthy, we're looking at a playoff team here.

as for my team, i have injuries to simmons and mike miller.. plus the everyday worry on amare.. haaay.. :(

Edited by bubuy
and BTW, last year's runner-up won't be convincing enough to package himself as an underdog.. :P

yeah, that's motivation right there, all right...

IMO, these are the top 3 teams:

# 1 - On_d_La$t_Bus

with a WICKED PG combo of j-kidd, hinrich & dre miller, this team will lead the league in assists... then, you have kaman & bosh to man the middle and give you solid fg%, pts, rebs & blks... hedo, smush, and (if mj's plan pans out) 'stache morrison will provide consistent 3's for your team... pj brown will probably start for chi-town and provide some reb & blks, until tyrus thomas pans out... then, you have a steal taking kevin martin @ round 10...

man, if you don't make it to the finals, consider your season a major disappointment :D ...

# 2 - Camachile Dribblers

this team gets it done inside & outside, literally... with dead-eye bombers (redd, bibby, mo pete, wally world, eddie jones, damon), this team will lead the league in 3's... and then, if healthy (and that's a big IF), the inside combo of brand, camby & dalembert will wipe shots all over and dominate the BLKS... the team shouldn't have any problems w/ FT% except for tinsley (who won't play, anyway)... man, could we swap teams???

# 3 - RIP CITY

defending champ overhauled his team and made it better... dirk will be all-world, the complete fantasy player (sorry, matrix) will contribute in all categories, even blks... then, the motown backcourt will contribute solid FG, FG%, 3PT, 3PT%, FT% stats and will give everyone headaches... then, the nenad / dampier / gooden interior will give solid REBS and some BLKS... then you have reuben, stack & marko (who will be solid)... a lock to make the top 6...

$ 4 - Snitch D 24

kobe will win the scoring category for you, period. lamar odom will have 7 triple doubles this season, minimum... ben wallace gives you all the defensive stats, but will hurt your FT%... roy will play, and contribute, and become this year's chris paul...

believe me, c-webb will be healthy this year, and will be a poor man's version (if not, will duplicate the contribution) of - well -lamar odom... tayshaun will be a lesser ben wallace on the D but will be a better scorer this season... korver & cat will take care of the threes... and the darkhorse, kenny thomas, will do serious damage once the PF slot @ sactown settles... and don't tell me about diop - this gorilla's defensive stats cost me the championship last season...

...this team is legit, period...

and the rest of my fave (now, in no paticular order) shuffle as follows:

#5 - fadeaway-j

#6 - ny kewlerbockers

#7 - chu's hoopburner

#8 - boomtown bucks

...and @ #14

#14 - Solomon's Gang

- poorly created team...

...man, can't wait...

ngak. isa lang ang 3pt marksman ko, si raja bell lang. isa rin lang matino kong PG : CP3 less than 8apg pa.. sa FT% lang ako mejo nakakalamang.. no one is lower than .731 last year.. :D

nyak... di ka pa masaya ke mike miller at fisher ha...

...ah basta, bad trip pa rin yung lineup ko...

ito lang sasabihin ko sa inyo, drafting wd 14 managers is really . .. . .

plus office hours pa, kakaiba talaga kayo mtc!

alam nyo ba nakaka praning at naka mahuli sabay iisipin mo pa sino kukunin mo, nak ng teteng hahahahaha

sabay first 6 rounds ang bagal imagine almost 2.5 hours ung drafting natin just to reach the 9th round and hindi pa ako personally nag pick nun.