6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

hmm... p'wede... let me see kung anong maluluto...

:rolleyes:

to get butler or davis...

since i was not online in the draft im going to start making changes in my team... i parting with my yao ming, tyson chandler, caron butler and ricky davis.... looking for a PG or PF pref PG.... :P
Edited by teio
since i was not online in the draft im going to start making changes in my team... i parting with my yao ming, tyson chandler, caron butler and ricky davis.... looking for a PG or PF pref PG.... :P

josh, i'm offering mike james & stromile swift for yao ming...

...please do me a counter offer if ur interested in my pawns...

yeah, that's motivation right there, all right...

$ 4 - Snitch D 24

kobe will win the scoring category for you, period. lamar odom will have 7 triple doubles this season, minimum... ben wallace gives you all the defensive stats, but will hurt your FT%... roy will play, and contribute, and become this year's chris paul...

believe me, c-webb will be healthy this year, and will be a poor man's version (if not, will duplicate the contribution) of - well -lamar odom... tayshaun will be a lesser ben wallace on the D but will be a better scorer this season... korver & cat will take care of the threes... and the darkhorse, kenny thomas, will do serious damage once the PF slot @ sactown settles... and don't tell me about diop - this gorilla's defensive stats cost me the championship last season...

...this team is legit, period...

Thanks gwaps!

Raja Bell and Kobe Bryant on the same team = WWE!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What would it take me to get Raja Bell

sayang lang kung kunin mo si raja kasi SG din lan ang slot which SD24 already occupies.. :P

looking at my team now (when simmons plays) i would like to believe i created a team that can accomplish modest goals even without amare.. :) i know im missing something here.. i dont even know why i'm this optimistic.. :unsure:

Edited by bubuy
sayang lang kung kunin mo si raja kasi SG din lan ang slot which SD24 already occupies.. :P

looking at my team now (when simmons plays) i would like to believe i created a team that can accomplish modest goals even without amare.. :) i know im missing something here.. :unsure:

I meant that as a joke bossing bubuy!

What I love about your team is the PHOENIX connection plus Chris Paul as the Court General.

Your team will be consistent all year long.

The only thing that you need to hope is that AMARE "stay" healthy all season long. And that would be sick!

Having Okur gives you the flexibility in the PF/C positions, while the injury for Derek Fisher will hurt your rainbow category a bit since you still have Raja "clothesline boy" Bell and Mike Miller. Jarett Jack needs to fight for descent PT since Roy is a sure starter and Dixon as the back-up PG for the Jailblazers. Bobby Simmons is a solid player off-the-becnh for your team, but will be out for at least 4-6 weeks because of his injury. And if Gay can live up to expectations, then expect to enter the playoffs easily.

Just my 2 cents bossing!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY

looking at my team now (when simmons plays) i would like to believe i created a team that can accomplish modest goals even without amare.. :) i know im missing something here.. i dont even know why i'm this optimistic.. :unsure:

master bubuy, here's how i see your team (one of the better teams around, no doubt)...

PG - chris paul and jarrett jack will be more than enough (believe me, i'm high on jarrett jack - if i didn't get brevin knight,i was looking at him next)... CP3 is a daily trip-dip tease, and, is proven to be an 82-gamer type (playing with an injured finger spells respect IMO). now, if deron doesn't pan out, and even if he would, fish would get major burn in sloan's system (ala hornacek-type role)

SG / SF- perhaps the weakest spot in your team. raja bell gives you 3's and steals, while mike miller gives you the threes & pts - same with simmons (though in lesser quantity) - however, the consistency of those guys comes into question: who wakes up good & who leaves their games by their bed? still, decent enough to pad up your team's stats... anyways, you have a sleeper guy in gay who will probably contribute big when given the break ala - guess who - mike miller in orlando circa 01...

PF / C - all i can say is... WOW... okur / diaw have C eligibility yet can give you 5 asts & 3 3pts per game easily... plus, both are triple double threats (especially diaw!)... primoz is solid - a healthy 7'0" guy that is basically a poor man's memo okur...

...and then, there's amare... i've been reading articles all over the net, and basically, he's halfway between a successful recovery (j-kidd) and a heartbreaker (penny)... now, with the depth of your line-up, you don't have to worry about him... and u still have u-god, who is has a very solid FT% and rebounds well though undersized...

...i don't see many holes in this team (except the occasional amare / mike miller / simmons injuries)...

...being honest, not as good as launchpad's (man, considering he was drafting under "office environment" pressure - wow) - but will give every single team a scare... legit, man, legit...

now,

master bubuy, here's how i see your team (one of the better teams around, no doubt)...

...and then, there's amare... i've been reading articles all over the net, and basically, he's halfway between a successful recovery (j-kidd) and a heartbreaker (penny)...

thanks bro PBP and gwaps.. i was able to watch 3 PHX pre season games.. i dont know what i saw but i hope he can give me 15/8/3/1/1 per.. i hope the PHX running attack would slow down a bit.. :D with amare back, im hoping diaw would now have the option to pass inside (amare) or outside (raja).. bwahahaha.. too much optimism on my part.. oh well.. i can only hope for the best.. :thumbsupsmiley:

sleepless nights for me with the smallest news of knees swelling for my #2 pick.. :lol:

SD 24 - scoring champ again

odom - triple double threat w/ poor FT%

big ben - reb, stls, blks; -FT%

webber - 15/9 at most + injury headaches

mobley - wants to go off the bench, so there goes the minutes

korver - 3ptm contri but not much coz of AI

jason williams - dont know till when he's out

prince - should take the next step to a higher level

roy - i dont know how much of a fantasy impact he's gonna give, the PT opps is there but still..

the team's literally like LAL.. kobe + a whole bunch of role players (fantasy-wise)

mostly i agree with this analysis ... korver will be losing time on the court with the arrival of rodney carney ... and Iguodala's defense ... if webber stays healthy hell be good for at least 5 triple double games

nyak... di ka pa masaya ke mike miller at fisher ha...

...ah basta, bad trip pa rin yung lineup ko...

Di naman masama team mo pare ah. key sa team mo ay ang contribution ni starburry and brevin knight. Based on preseason play, Nazr is doing a whole lot better than Rasho.Im not that high on Swift ever being a solid fantasy contributor but you got Vince and J-Rich as scorers and source of 3s (aside from James). Dont know nga lang how soon J-Rich will bounce back from his surgery. So you got 3s, solid fg % and ft%. The assists category is a bit iffy but it should come along for you pretty soon at mataas din A/T mo. IMHO, your line-up is not half as bad as you think.IMHO, marami lang talagang iffy factors.

haba ng back read ko..... :upside:

josh ako, I have 3 PGs to spare.... Delonte West, Devin Harris and Mo Williams. Offer ka lang.... Available ba si Brad Miller?

or KMArt + PG for Brad Miller + the player you will release...