5. Ankiseth

6. jumpman23

7. chad_moneyshot

8. gerald04

9. killerlooks

10. Newbie182

11. blankface

12. fab0l0us

Draft day: OCTOBER 28, Saturday, 11AM (Manila time)

** pwede pa humabol yung gusto sumali, pero dapat 2 kayo para matanggap**

Vin Dub's out for 6-8 weeks so going Gay looks like an interesting option...hmm, Smith, Childress and Shelden Dub got more PT to share...

and btw, Master B, that dude you told me sure is a tantalizing option but health is a major concern for him as well so I gotta sleep on him for now...

Edited by gift_of_game
D-LEAGUE GMs

1. fatso8

2. wek1012

3. supercrap

4. earl_dc

5. Ankiseth

6. jumpman23

7. chad_moneyshot

8. gerald04

9. killerlooks

10. Newbie182

11. blankface

12. fab0l0us

Draft day: OCTOBER 28, Saturday, 11AM (Manila time)

** pwede pa humabol yung gusto sumali, pero dapat 2 kayo para matanggap**

Ayus isang tulog nalang!!! Goodluck sating lahat bukas!

master bubs!

parang ayaw mo din sa gay ah!

champ, gusto ko na ulit. may chismis di na daw babalik si gasol.. hehe.. :D

Vin Dub's out for 6-8 weeks so going Gay looks like an interesting option...hmm, Smith, Childress and Shelden Dub got more PT to share...

and btw, Master B, that dude you told me sure is a tantalizing option but health is a major concern for him as well so I gotta sleep on him for now...

i might use him now since amare's knees are buckling again.. sabi ko na nga ba eh.. buti na lang nasa akin si diaw.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Marvin Williams out for 6-8 weeks :-( Pumayag na pala dapat ako doon sa Gay offer, ha ha ha.

wala na! :P

baka pwede na natin i-discuss ito bago magstart ang season.. :D

relegation/promotion issues naman.

some ideas of mine :

1. the #1 team in the regular season in the D-League automatically gets a slot next year in the Main league.

* pros - there will be motivation to finish #1 in the regular season

2. the 2 finalists in the D-League will be given automatic slots next year in the Main league.

*pros - there will be motivation from the rest of the 5 playoff bound teams to reach the finals.

* that means a minimum of two teams (if the #1 team in the regular season is one of the finalists) or a maximum of 3 teams (if the #1 regular season team doesnt make it to the finals) will be promoted to the Main league for next season.

* this will also mean that the 13th and 14th place team (during the regular season) in the Main league will automatically be demoted to the D-League for the next season + (depending on the D-League results) the fight for 11th place would NOT BE taken for granted because the 12th place team (not in the regular season standings but in the playoffs) "has a possibility" to get demoted to the D-League.

* IMPORTANT: certain lengths of inactivity in either league (Main & D-League) would mean demotion or suspension (depending on the gravity of the offence) for the next season (aba, madami ata ang nagaabang na makasali) :P

chip in your thoughts! :)