6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Uhmmm. Question. Why is there no veto button in the trade page? :unsure:

MTC Saints, thanks for the offer. I clicked the wrong button the first time. :D What is your MTC handle by the way? :mellow:

Baka ginawang "commissioner rules" ni fatso and i dont know why. ano ba usapan nyo? o di nya napagusapan? baka pwede pa rin kayo bumoto at yun ang susindin ng commissioner. anyway, kayo na bahala. :D

Andrew Bynum is the man! If he can sustain this kind of intensity and focus, there is a chance that he can replace Mihm and Brown as the starting C of the Lakers. But still, its a long way to go. 1 (edit) great game wouldn't reveal his entire season! Anyhow, nice pick up cheese! Sad I dropped him for Warrick in one of my fantasy league!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY

MTC Saints, thanks for the offer. I clicked the wrong button the first time. :D What is your MTC handle by the way? :mellow:

GMs not involved with the trade will vote kung "against" sila sa trade. If more than 50% of GMs disagrees with the trade, trade wont be permitted.

oks...i hope the trade will benefit both our teams pare hehehe :) problema ko nalang center grrr if ever totoo ang chismis na nde babalik si gasol patay ako hehehe