6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Its time to finally decide on the rules on demotion from the main league(or promotion from the D-League). Here are the options courtesy of Bubuy. Only main league managers are allowed to vote on this matter.

Option 1: 13th & 14th placer from the Main League go to the D-League and the Champion and runner-up from the D-League go up to the Main League for next season.

Option 2: The 13th & 14th placer + the 12th place team in the playoffs go to the D-League and the Champion, runner-up and third placed team from the D-League is promoted for next season.

Option 3: The 13th & 14th place team + the 11th & 12th place team in the playoffs go to the D-League and the Champion, runner-up, third place and 4th place team in the playoffs is promoted.

* Caveat, the chosen rule will still be subject to the inactivity of a manager.

Main league managers may now cast their vote. Let me cast mine for the first option.

Tally:

Option 1: agentjackbauer, gwap0gi, bubuy, ayasadai

Option 2:

Option 3:

Re Brad MIller, its not the finger/hand. Good thing I only have him in only one of my teams.

From Fanball

The News

Kings center Brad Miller, who left Saturday's game in the third quarter with tissue inflammation in his left foot, will be sidelined for the foreseeable future. The unofficial prognosis has not been good—there is a real possibility of Miller missing weeks—but he will meet today with the team's medical staff to further assess the injury, according to the Sacramento Bee.

Our View

The injury is similar to the one that sidelined guard Doug Christie 30 games in 2005. The severity has yet to be determined so Christie's timeline should not be considered textbook for Miller's case, but it is clear that this will be a couple week absence minimum. Fantasy owners scrambling for a replacement may want to consider forward Shareef Abdur-Rahim, who will likely replace Miller in the Kings lineup for the time being.

from ajb:

Its time to finally decide on the rules on demotion from the main league(or promotion from the D-League). Here are the options courtesy of Bubuy. Only main league managers are allowed to vote on this matter.

Option 1: 13th & 14th placer from the Main League go to the D-League and the Champion and runner-up from the D-League go up to the Main League for next season.

Option 2: The 13th & 14th placer + the 12th place team in the playoffs go to the D-League and the Champion, runner-up and third placed team from the D-League is promoted for next season.

Option 3: The 13th & 14th place team + the 11th & 12th place team in the playoffs go to the D-League and the Champion, runner-up, third place and 4th place team in the playoffs is promoted.

Main league managers may now cast their vote. Let me cast mine for the first option.

Tally:

Option 1: agentjackbauer, gwap0gi, bubuy, ayasadai, joshiasi, teio

Option 2:

Option 3:

it's official...

Kings C Miller out 4 weeks with foot injury

By GREG BEACHAM, AP Sports Writer

November 6, 2006

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) -- Kings center Brad Miller will miss at least four weeks with an injured left foot, adding the biggest problem yet to Sacramento's early season woes.

The 7-foot Miller, a three-time All-Star, played for the U.S. national team at the world championships in Japan this summer. He was diagnosed with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot Monday after the injury limited his playing time on the Kings' road trip last week.

The ninth-year pro has averaged 6.0 points in the Kings' first three games, going 8-for-28 from the field. An MRI yielded the result Sacramento feared after Miller was limited to 15 minutes in Saturday's loss at Milwaukee.

Miller declined comment when he showed up in the Kings' locker room 45 minutes before Monday's game with Minnesota, using crutches and wearing an immobilizing boot on his foot.

Forwards Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Kenny Thomas and Maurice Taylor will team up to replace Miller for the Kings. The 6-9 Abdur-Rahim, who filled in at center last season when Miller missed three games with a thumb injury, seemed confident in his ability to defend the NBA's tallest players.

"It's not like it's something I haven't done before," Abdur-Rahim said. "It's different against bigger guys. I'll have to use the advantages I might have and just try to keep them off the glass."

Abdur-Rahim might benefit from the injury in several ways. The longtime starter came off the bench last season in deference to Thomas, who also plays better when he's in the starting lineup.

"Obviously I feel better starting, going out and getting warmed up to play that way," Abdur-Rahim said. "The main point is getting off to a good start."

Coach Eric Musselman's first season in Sacramento already has been scarred by injuries and controversy. Guard Mike Bibby returned from a thumb injury two weeks earlier than expected to play in last week's season opener, but is playing with pain -- and struggling with 30 percent shooting.

In addition, Musselman was arrested on drunk-driving charges shortly before the regular season began.

ts time to finally decide on the rules on demotion from the main league(or promotion from the D-League). Here are the options courtesy of Bubuy. Only main league managers are allowed to vote on this matter.

Tally:

Option 1: agentjackbauer, gwap0gi, bubuy, ayasadai, joshiasi, teio, bret_hart

Option 2:

Option 3:

We will consider that for next season pare. Di na pwede ngayon. I dont think yahoo settings will allow an additional util spot once the season has started.

Ok.

Thanks commish! :)

Tally:

Option 1: agentjackbauer, gwap0gi, bubuy, ayasadai, joshiasi, teio, bret_hart, PBP

Option 2:

Option 3:

meron d active s dleague. ung team n Newbie182. last league activity oct 27 p. nilampaso cya nung week 1 (1-10)

honga..kaya ang laki ng lamang ni team E...anyway may question ako...dapat ba ang papasok mo na player sa sched for the day yun may laro lang for that day?? what if may laro ang player pero naka classfied na bn??? sorry newbie ako sa yahoo league sanay ako sa hoops na per time ang basis ng rotation :)

honga..kaya ang laki ng lamang ni team E...anyway may question ako...dapat ba ang papasok mo na player sa sched for the day yun may laro lang for that day?? what if may laro ang player pero naka classfied na bn??? sorry newbie ako sa yahoo league sanay ako sa hoops na per time ang basis ng rotation :)

mejo di ko nagets yung Q mo, pero ill try to answer..

technically the schedule of games for a day is beside the players name.. sa example below.. only four players have games.. "classified na bn"? --> ban or suspended ba ang ibig mo sabihin? if so, if sure ka na sa game na yung ise-serve yung suspension, that player obviously can't play.. but as for me, as long as may scheduled game for the team in my lineup inilalagay ko sa scoring roster spot.. either sa regular spot (PG, SG, G, SF, etc etc etc or sa UTIL).. wala naman kaso yun, kasi minsan may notes or news na injured yung player tapos maglalaro pala.. ;) as long as may open spots naglalagay ako ng player.. di ko nilalagay sa BN (kasi may pamahiin din ako na di ko tinatanggal yung mga studs sa positions nila.. :lol: i know, i know it's lame.. :P) and you can use any player on any eligible roster spot on an unlimited basis..

"classified na bn" ---> kung bn = BN = bench spot ang ibig mo sabihin..

if may game yung player mo for that day and he is on a BN spot, his stats for that game will not be counted for the week.. so sa example below, if nilagay ko si CP3 sa BN.. whatever stats he accumulates for Tues Nov 7, in the game vs GS, will not be included in the weekly totals.. hope that helps.. :)

Edited by bubuy
mejo di ko nagets yung Q mo, pero ill try to answer..

technically the schedule of games for a day is beside the players name.. sa example below.. only four players have games.. "classified na bn"? --> ban or suspended ba ang ibig mo sabihin? if so, if sure ka na sa game na yung ise-serve yung suspension, that player obviously can't play.. but as for me, as long as may scheduled game for the team in my lineup inilalagay ko sa scoring roster spot.. either sa regular spot (PG, SG, G, SF, etc etc etc or sa UTIL).. wala naman kaso yun, kasi minsan may notes or news na injured yung player tapos maglalaro pala.. ;) as long as may open spots naglalagay ako ng player.. di ko nilalagay sa BN (kasi may pamahiin din ako na di ko tinatanggal yung mga studs sa positions nila.. :lol: i know, i know it's lame.. :P) and you can use any player on any eligible roster spot on an unlimited basis..

"classified na bn" ---> kung bn = BN = bench spot ang ibig mo sabihin..

if may game yung player mo for that day and he is on a BN spot, his stats for that game will not be counted for the week.. so sa example below, if nilagay ko si CP3 sa BN.. whatever stats he accumulates for Tues Nov 7, in the game vs GS, will not be included in the weekly totals.. hope that helps.. :)

bench nga ang ibig kong sabihin pre...waaahh so ibig sabihin ang dami kong sinayang na araw..kala ko kasi fixed yun roster dapat unless may gusto kang palitan or whatever...grrrr so dapat pala nanalo ako sa first game ko ang tangerks ko...oh well charged to experience nalang swerte ni atari coz in my computation panalo ako dapat sa kanya kaya gulat ako bakit ako natalo nyahaha yun pala mali ang roster ko bwahhaha thanks pre :)

bench nga ang ibig kong sabihin pre...waaahh so ibig sabihin ang dami kong sinayang na araw..kala ko kasi fixed yun roster dapat unless may gusto kang palitan or whatever...grrrr so dapat pala nanalo ako sa first game ko ang tangerks ko...oh well charged to experience nalang swerte ni atari coz in my computation panalo ako dapat sa kanya kaya gulat ako bakit ako natalo nyahaha yun pala mali ang roster ko bwahhaha thanks pre :)

i believe that the Main League and D-League have the same settings.. if so, dapat pwede kayo magchange ng rosters daily.. you can check it in the League home page > click Settings.. :)

ang scoring roster spots ay PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C at UTIL.. BN nope..

Edited by bubuy

so thats how i won ......

Tally:

Option 1: agentjackbauer, gwap0gi, bubuy, ayasadai, joshiasi, teio, bret_hart, PBP, Cal!, hoopburners

Option 2:

Option 3:

latest update..

Edited by bubuy