6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

@ cheese

oh hell yeah, it was around midseason...

Kobe/AK/Collison for D-Howard/Brad Miller/Radma - that's the pieces, ayt...

...but c'mon man, it worked well both ways... i mean, you had t-mac then (who was awfully achy breaky then :P ), so kobe gave you that needed firepower (remember that 81 pt game? we all thought that was a stat glitch :lol: )... and ak-47 did well in the late part of the season (the wicked triple double - ?? pts, ?? rebs 10 blks :boo: [???])

...well... no question... it worked way better on my part... but still, like now, we got the pieces that we wanted, right???

I do hope so for my part as I am losing a substantial amount of points for my expected gain in assists with the arrival of Knight on my team. I just would hope that 'Stache would still come of the bench the whole season for the Bobcats so BK's starting job ergo PT will be secured in the Charlotte lineup... hehehe

and, I think I already traded away AK when that triple double occurred. another shining example of how to screw up an already good thing... hehehe

Positon Eligibility

Mga pre.. paano nyo address ang changes in position eligibility?

Example, last year, Pau Gasol, PF-eligible naging PF-C... Hayaan na lang?

Or kung meron nabawasan, example lang, H. Warrick SF-PF, maging PF eligible lang.

sa off-season lang sila nagbabawas ng position eligibility... along the season, dagdag lang... unfair sa draft strategy (say, you picked up boris diaw as your only C, then di sya babawasan ng yahoo at gagawing PF lang or SF/PF... parang ganun...

T*ngna ang lakas ng lineup ni commish!!!!!!

Yun talaga ang line up na kakatakutan mo.

Damn! Randolph, Howard, Curry, Marion, Davis, R. Lewis on the same team! Damn talaga!

Paano nangyari yun?

Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kaya nga commish yan eh... fantasy basketball genius yan... akalain mong sumugal ke baron at randolph... panalo!!!

T*ngna ang lakas ng lineup ni commish!!!!!!

Yun talaga ang line up na kakatakutan mo.

Damn! Randolph, Howard, Curry, Marion, Davis, R. Lewis on the same team! Damn talaga!

Paano nangyari yun?

Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Uy, walang ganyanan bro, baka malasin team ko :( Zach is simply playing like the player he was two years ago. I just hope he keeps it up. Marion is a given. Lewis is on a contract year. Howard, if you've noticed, has not been very impressive the past 3 games. Baron is Baron, he blows hot and cold. He can hurt your fg% and TOs at times but when he is hot like he was today, he gets really hot, wala pang TOs ata as against 9 assists. He got to the line around 17 times too. I guess he is simply more aggressive without J-Rich in the line-up. Im just afraid that his body might breakdown soon. :( Curry? He had a stinker of a game last time. I still would want a center not named Curry but he is my only center now and for as long as he gets minutes, he will have to do (yeah, despite the awful ft% and TOs and lack of blocks and rebs).

Im actually very happy with my recent pick-up though, Luke Walton. He has given me a few 3s, assists and blocks. Sana magtuloy-tuloy.

Edited by agentjackbauer