Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

• 1 month later...

Have had two flings in the past. Both cases didn't go very well. What started as a fling ended up being more in the other party's view. Sometimes even when we're clear on the situation, one party ends up falling and that turns into a very difficult situation. It's always hard knowing you've hurt someone. Flings are ok as long as you both can keep your wits about you and recognize the situation for what it is.

parang fubu na rin to..kaso mahirap maglaro ng apoy sa bandang huli ikaw rin mapapaso...kala m sa una fling lang kau and then habang tumatagal mahuhulog na feelings m sa kanya...talo ka..lalo na kapag fling lang talga turing nya sau..haayy..sad..

very true. been in this kind of relationship. the guy should have the decency to stop it when he feels the girl is falling in love with him (if he has no intentions of being serious with her). <_<

this happened with my 2nd GF we met online and had SEB which became fubu arrangement..... but the problem was we had nothing in common except sex... i just got shocked when she said i love you after we had sex one time... tried to make it work din kaso mukhang sex lang kme nagkakasundo.... magkaibang magkaiba hilig namin.... and sometimes we just stare the at the ceiling after sex.... because we had nothing to talk about.... oh well...

i guess not! mahirap masaktan at makasakit. either way parehong talo.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not necessarily, sir. It all depends on the mindset you have in entering into the relationship.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok lng..had some na...yung isa naging fubu ko...ngaun? secret...hehe

ala pang deed...hehe

seriously...if you'll get into one lalo na pag outside marital commitment...there should be rules for both not only for you but for the other party as well just to be fair...he/she has also his/her limitations and personal concerns...lalo na pag committed kayo pareho...

isa pa if you would like to go into one...do an acid test first before getting to one...mahirap na baka sayo fling lang...sa kanya fling at first pero in the long run bumibigay na me "i luv u" ng kasama...yaiiiikkksss...so ingat mga pare... :goatee:

hey everyone..got the same situation. we met last year, tapos last month lang kami nabuking nung gf niya.. hiwalay na sila ngayon. and nakokonsensiya talaga ako kase di naman to mangyayari kung di ko siya pinatulan diba? pero everybody or all my friends knows that ive tried all possible ways para iwasan lang siya pero ung guy talaga ang naghahanap ng way eh.. and he still communicates with me now, tapos parang nothing happened between him and ung ex gf niya? panakip butas nya lang kaya ito? tapos lagi siyang naglalasing and all, at pinapa feel pa rin nya sakin na mahalag ako sa kanya.. IM SO SO SO SO CONFUSED!!!!! cant understand him.. dont know if lahat ng sinasabi nya totoo..pero napansin ko lately na he's trying na we both have a connection parang ganun..ay ewan ko..basta..advice please???? :cry:

My definition of a fling is something less serious than a fully committed relationship. It's doesn't necessarily mean you guys are fubus, because a fubu for me is someone you just do the deed with - no strings attached. Whereas for a fling, there are emotions involved (other than lust) but not enough to commit yet.

I'm ok with flings as something like a pre-committed relationship thing. But after several months and there's still no commitment or it's just a one-sided thing, I think it's better to move on...

• 2 weeks later...

it really hard to react on this topic. my "bf" had fling(s) before... it lasted for months... nawala lang kasi umalis yung girl... so i really dont know what that meant... anyway, maybe its ok na may fling on the side... pero sana for companionship na lang di ba? masakit kasi for a girl (or am i being emotional?) na malaman na nagkafling ang "bf" nila then parang ang saya saya pa nila during "their" time. girls cant really help but compare...

to have flings or not... think of your future... how your wife-to-beor husband-to-be would feel... :unsure:

companionship lang sana ang flings... :)

• 5 months later...

the most memorable "fling" i had was with my intern when i was a resident M.D. at a gov`t hospital..

there was instant attraction for both of us, though i was unattached and she was taken.. and she was much younger than me.. :goatee:

it was more like an affair, not just ordinary fubus.. it went on for 6 months.. we would do the deed almost daily.. :boo:

yup, it happens and minsan hindi mo rin mapipigilan sarili mo.. :evil:

it stopped when nabisto kami ng bf niya.. haaay those were the days.. :lol:

:mtc: