Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

Having a fling with out a relationship is a waste of time and money. specially time. yung money madali pang kitain yun pero yung time eh hindi mo na maibabalik. Id rather look for a serious relationship rather than have a fling. Besides having a fling is something that you can't be proud of.

just my 2 cents.

Of course I would relish having to indulge in flings. I actually find it challenging to be able to seduce or flirt with many different types of beautiful women. And if I encounter a woman who would do the same thing, I would not judge her as a good or bad person because of it. The important thing is to keep yourself and your partner safe. Any activity can be enjoyable if it is kept within safe boundaries.

pumasok ako sa fling (not sure if fling ako sa kanya, pero like daw niya ako, its just that hindi pa siya ready for a relationship) pero mahal ko na siya..un lang ung way para nagkakasama kami lage. mahirap din kasi what if walang patutunguan in the end..pero masaya ako kasama, kausap siya...:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rebound relationships is healthy, they keep you company, they please you ,nextthing you'll have passionate lovemaking and you'd say " sorry but i'm not ready but i like you" and then they'd whine because they wanted commitment and then you'll leave them and then they'd brand you a slut..say aren't we talking about flings?

• 1 month later...