Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

"fling(s)" as the word connotes is the act of throwing away so at the end of the day...bye bye. sad but true and only a fool will think otherwise. -_-

it's possible to fall in love with a fling...or at least be extremely attached to one...but it's not for the soft hearted. brace yourself for a lot of pain. how do i know? with experience comes great wisdom. :P

Sa dami ng indecent proposals sa akin, net and in real life (ewan ko ba siguro mukha akong bastusin :rolleyes: ).. minsan, naiisip ko to give in lalo na whenever I feel lonely.. kaso di ko pa rin talaga maatim. Parang nakakawala ng respeto sa sarili. Hay, ang manang ko talaga. :rolleyes: :hypocritesmiley:

hmmmm lapitin ka..

doesn't mean bastusin ka..

got qualities of a goddess lang siguro...

that's cool!!! :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

kanya kanyang trip siguro yan, i won't settle for flings if ever....just simple, hindi ako pang-ganung tipo ng samahan. i go for serious relationships wherein i can commit myself kahit ano pang status ng guy. kung di nya mai-commit sarili nya atleast ok to have mutual understanding, there should also be rules to follow. flings i cannot see myself doing it with someone i didn't have any relationship with, that's why people have different points of view. :)

I had this fling relationship 6 months ago.She is a nursing stud. Actually,she has a current bf and

i was here f#&king fling.

If i wanted to meet her she will text me by telling im still with my bf.Can you text me at this hour?

We always do the deed after her bf left her at the boardingf haus.We did it in 3 diffrent occasions.

After the 3rd sexual bout she said that she is beginning to fall in love on me.I said that ours was

just a pure sexual, fling relationship but we ended up still as frends...

Two weeks ago i saw her holding hands with her bf at a mall here in our place. I was introduced

to her bf.I just smiled and shake her bfs hands but at the back of my mind...i was saying....

"poor guy your gf is cheating on you"....lolz.. :goatee:

• 4 weeks later...

I was once involved with a girl that we had both agreed to have a good time since we had both just gotten out of serious relationships. After a while she had brought up the possibility of pursuing something serious....I knew I didn't have it in me and she wanted to know right there and then...I told her that I couldn't do it....she asked whether I could just try and I knew in my heart of hearts that I just didn't have it in me at the time. I told her no.

Flings could work if you are both in the right mind set otherwise it would just be a game of catch up.

I was with also with another girl that we were sexually involved for years but a serious relationship we were not. I told her that I couldn't and later in life tried to finish what she had started to find that she had already moved on.....poor timing on my part......but you can't fight the way you feel and doing the right thing and being honest is not always the easiest thing. It sucks actually.....but I'm told it builds character.

Does it?

• 4 months later...